January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Danser- yay, amazing news!!! So glad everything went well and baby is healthy!

Morning ladies! How is everyone?

I'm feeling almost normal! I didn't sleep as much as I usually do since I took that long nap I had trouble falling asleep. I feel no more tired than normal at least. I did feel a little queasy when I moved a bit too fast, so I'm just going to take it easy on my stomach.

DH looks miserable, though. Hopefully he starts to get over it today since he got it yesterday.

AliJo - glad you're feeling a little better.

Danser - yay for everything being great at the scan!

Momtastic - that really blows you couldn't find out the sex again. I'm afraid of the same thing happening. I NEED TO KNOW.

Well I sent messages to the office and a midwife that I'm not taking the 3 hour test. I've tested my blood sugar the last few days with no abnormal results, so there's no point. Now to wait and see if anyone calls me to argue.

DH and I DTD last night and it was good! :)

Slammer - Glad you had a great night! ;) Well you have every right to refuse! They may just want you to test for awhile.

Baby and I are at war!!!!!!! Found out at the anatomy scan that she was breech, and ever since then she's been kicking me...internally. I don't know WHAT she's kicking, but it doesn't feel good :(. Is anyone else feeling really uncomfortable movement like that? It's like she's kicking down on my bladder or cervix or something!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Ali. Hope everyone else is doing well and has a great weekend!

Chi - Baby likes to jump off my bladder a lot. Sometimes hurts a little if it's starting to fill. Other than that the kicks haven't hurt. I can see how I could get sensitive later on since I feel so much movement. At least baby has a lot of time to flip!

Ali - glad you're on the mend. I still have no appetite and don't feel quite right after I eat!

Chi - that sounds uncomfortable! My dd was head down but liked to grind her head into my cervix and punch me low down...but that was quite a bit later on in the pregnancy!

Bladder sound uncomfortable too Ali!

Oh my gosh literati that must have hurt!!!

If baby doesn't cut it out soon she's grounded when she comes out!

I'm not excited for "lightening crotch" is what i like to call it. I've actually had it some already, but it got bad at the end of my last pregnancy. Pretty much out of nowhere you feel a sharp pain in your cervix/cervix area. It almost dropped me a few times it hurt so bad! Nothing too horrible yet.. I know it's coming, though!

I'm assuming baby is head down. That or they aren't worried about position yet. No one has said anything to me yet.

Chi - I hope I'm wrong, but it'll probably get worse! :haha: My son kicked my ribs out of place. Took 3 months after delivery for them to stop hurting! He also was face up (should be face down) with his hand on his face coming out.. he was stubborn! I just tell everyone he came out superman style.

Ali - ugh, lightning crotch is the worst!!! I didn't get that until after 30 weeks but it was brutal. I am surprised you're having it already! I didn't even know that were possible!

Chi - I hope your baby moves position a bit soon so the movements are more comfortable!

Chitown- they told me my baby was breech as well, and she was kicking her little feet pretty hard into my bladder. It would get kind of uncomfortable if my bladder was full. Hope she changes positions for you soon!

Lite - It's nowhere near as bad as I know it will be. It's definitely the same feeling though! It's not something you forget.

Vrogers - I'm sorry your baby is breech as well.. we have some naughty little girls!

I'm not excited for "lightening crotch" is what i like to call it. I've actually had it some already, but it got bad at the end of my last pregnancy. Pretty much out of nowhere you feel a sharp pain in your cervix/cervix area. It almost dropped me a few times it hurt so bad! Nothing too horrible yet.. I know it's coming, though!

Is that what "lightening crotch" is?! I've had that feeling a couple times so far and had NO clue what that was! I think she's punching me. :haha:

Chitown- they told me my baby was breech as well, and she was kicking her little feet pretty hard into my bladder. It would get kind of uncomfortable if my bladder was full. Hope she changes positions for you soon!

You have described my issue exactly this baby is breech and kicks are so low and can be quiet painful. Especially when I'm in the sitting position

Exciting news from everyone and interesting as well!

Super exciting day for me tomorrow - 20 weeks scan AND my birthday! Yay!

Alijo- glad your starting to feel better.

chitown & vrogers- oh noooo, that sounds sore. They never mentioned position to me during scan, but my movements don;t hurt, and but i have started to feel more movements. Hope it gets better for you both.

newbie2013- tomorrow sounds like a great day!! how exciting!!! what time is ur scan?

hope u all have a good weekend, my niece is over visiting for the weekend. she has never been to Scotland, so we are going to be showing her round Glasgow and Edinburgh. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->