January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

My 20 week bump. Feel huge! Yes I think I will
Give midwife a wee ring after work & she what she suggests. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
oops dunno how to turn my picture on its side!
i felt him moving today so i think hes all good, i think i just have pregnancy aches and pains and stretching going on.

I just got a call, and I passed the 3 hour GTT. I feel so relieved!!! 26 hours until the A/S I'm so nervous, I just want it to get here.

Sitting in the waiting room right now!!! Should be called in any minute.

Danser - glad you passed!!

chitown- so happy for you girl!!!! :) :) cannot wait for mine on thurs, feels like time is dragging!

danser55- so glad for you :)

Congrats on all of the great scan ladies!
And congrats on passing your gd test danser, looking forward to your scan!

I'm a little jealous all of you are having your scans already, I won't be 20 weeks for another 2 weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing my little man again!

Great news about passing danser!!

Chi- glad to hear baby is looking good and still a girl!

Ally- I feel you...Thursday feels like forever away, just dragging by. What time is your appt?

Just went to the chiropractor where DS had a massive meltdown when we left be sure he didn't want want to give up a truck they had in the office he was playing with. Lasted from thr office, the 5 min struggle getting him in the car seat, the 5-7 minute ride home and for a few minutes after we got home...whew! I've never been a drinker but I could have used a drink after that experience. The majority of the time he is a super happy boy but every now and again I'm reminded he's definitely a toddler!

Danser- congrats on passing, scan will be here before you know it!

Chitown- yay, so happy to hear about the great scan! Isn't it so crazy to see them moving around in there and how big they've gotten??

The night before my appt I told my dh I was pretty sure she was on my bladder, or kicking it. At the scan the tech told me she was using my bladder as a trampoline and I can definitely feel it today too. Can't wait to hear about everyone else's scans!

Congrats to everyone on their scans! Lovely news.

I had my scan last week and we have a healthy baby, :) we don't want to find out the sex. The appointment was so amazing seeing all of baby's functions, heart, tummy, specific bones, it's really amazing!! And the ultrasound lady was so lovely. I can't stop staring at the pictures she gave me.

I was told that I have an anterior placenta, which is why I've not been able to feel baby super clearly yet. Also the ultrasound lady has called me in for another scan at 32 weeks as my placenta is low lying and in line but not covering my cervix. She said the likelihood is that it'll move as 90% do and to carry on as normal and that the appointment will just be another opportunity to see baby. But makes me slightly nervous as really hoping for a natural birth-so praying that works out ok.

Thanks for everyone's kind comments!

Vrogers - Yes it was so crazy and exciting to see how big she is and to see her moving around so much!

I'm obsessed with pictures - so here is our 12oz baby girl, little miss Ellie (short for Eleanor)!

Attachments

• Baby Ellie Feet.jpg
    Baby Ellie Feet.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby Ellie Side.jpg
    Baby Ellie Side.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Baby Ellie Side 2.jpg
    Baby Ellie Side 2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
kksy9b- 9:55am, UK time. So glad its in the morning hehe

Chitown- she is beautiful, lovely pics

Sunshine Star- congrats on healthy scan, i have an anterior placenta too, dont feel anything strong or consistent, but defo do feel him.

Sunshine Star- congrats on healthy scan, i have an anterior placenta too, dont feel anything strong or consistent, but defo do feel him.

Thanks! 2 more days for you - getting excited?!?

Thanks! 2 more days for you - getting excited?!?

yes i cannot wait... counting it down!! nervous too, hope all is well, always a worry at back of mind too. xx

Chitown- aww she's a cutie! I got one like yours of her little feet and it's adorable!

Danser - Glad you passed!!

Kk - That was one heck of a tantrum! My son has actually gotten better. He hasn't been throwing as many as he was. I know that could flip back around, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts! His are usually short lived. There was one time in the store where it just wouldn't stop, but I had to get the shopping done. He calmed down eventually, but what was probably a few minutes felt like a lifetime!

Chit - Lovely pictures!! I keep staring at mine! I'm so excited to meet this little one, but it can wait until at least 38 weeks!

Ally & KK - You guys are almost there!!

Sunshine - I hated having an anterior with my first!! The movements will get better! I will say I've noticed such a huge difference already since this one isn't anterior. It's insane how much of a difference it makes! I would have felt later anyways with my first, but they were so dull for such a long time.

Vrogers - This one loves my bladder. I kept asking it to please not jump off it while I was waiting for my scan with a full bladder. Nothing like them using it as their personal water bed!

Only 3 weeks to go till V-Day! Then countdown to third trimester!

Froggy - I am with you. It is also 2 weeks before I will be 20 weeks! We can endure our wait together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->