January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

kksy9b- thank you. good luck for yours, and update after <3

AliJo- hope u feel better. I find tea with honey a great cure for everything!!

thanks for all the comments ladies, such a relief. Next milestone- v day x

Ally - Thank you. I just wish I could sleep the day away, but I can't since I need to watch DS. Nothing sounds good to me. I really should try to drink some water and see if I keep it down so I can start to replace the fluids I lost. I really don't feel like throwing up more, though.

Have to go back to work today. :( I'm the department lead this year for the Math teachers and all department leads have to go in today for a 9-2 meeting. :growlmad: Not thrilled at all. Then next week 2 days of teacher "PD" (professional development...meaning boring meetings) and then the week after that students return. :wacko: Not even remotely ready for this!

AliJo- Oh that sounds awful! :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon! Of all the times to catch a nasty bug. :(

Ally - he's SO freaking cute! Congrats - so glad to hear all went well with your wiggly baby :) I'm SO SO SO happy for you

On our way now. Will update you all this afternoon!

Ally- what a cutie, glad the scan went well!

Ali- I'm sorry you're sick, being sick is never fun but especially when pregnant. I would definitely drink water but sip rather than gulping it down fast. Hope you feel better soon!

Kksy- good luck, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Water hasn't been my friend. My stomach has been upset since I sipped some down. Just tried a couple of bites of plain toast. I feel so useless right now.. I'll be so pathetic if I get morning sickness with my next pregnancy! I've always been one where I get sick, throw up once, and then I'm fine. This drawn out stuff is agonizing! I need to get something for DS to eat, but the smell of just toast is bad enough!

Kk - I can't wait for your update!!

Baby is perfect <3 Still team yellow. My heart is so full right now and what a weight lifted off my shoulders. Will do a proper update later (and catch up with everyone). Going to eat a quick lunch and go pick up DS from school. Thank you everyone for the well wishes

Ali - I feel for you. I just had the stomach flu Tuesday/Wednesday and today my stomach is still a bit wobbly. I got it from my dd as well. Sigh!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Kk- congrats on the healthy scan.

Baby is perfect <3 Still team yellow. My heart is so full right now and what a weight lifted off my shoulders. Will do a proper update later (and catch up with everyone). Going to eat a quick lunch and go pick up DS from school. Thank you everyone for the well wishes

So glad for u &#128556;&#128556;&#128556;

KK - That's so great! We have plenty of team yellows to keep us guessing!

Lite - Ugh I'm so sorry. It's miserable! DH now has it and I feel bad because I got him up way early so I could get a nap in. He then let me sleep almost five hours and still plans to go in. I'm trying to talk him out of going to work. I hope you DD got over it quickly.

Even after sleeping five hours I still feel pretty out of it. DS hasn't napped at all.. he's starting to really show it. At this rate I hope he makes it close to bedtime.

Went for another ultrasound today and couldn't find out the gender again. I'm so disappointed, this is my first baby and there's so much I'll have to miss out on, having to stick with all gender neutral items. Are there any other options? Could I ask my doctor for a blood test?

Momtastic - Are there any private ultrasound places around you? That might be your best bet!

https://sneakpeektest.com/

I just saw this looking to see what ways they can determine gender! You may have to pay personally for any unnecessary testing. I would look into it first before you do it if you decide to. Of course ask your provider too, they may have an option for you that is cheaper.

Ali - yes, this one really knocked me out too! How nice of your DH to let you sleep so long even though now he's sick too! Sounds like a trooper. My DD got over it on the weekend, thankfully. She was pretty pathetic, though! I cried the one day just holding her because she was so sick and just not herself at all! Poor girl. Hope you all get better soon.

Momtastic - wow, I can't imagine how disappointing to not be able to find out for the second time! :( Very sorry! I hope you are able to find out later somehow.

Sorry for the delayed response, I've been busy with family stuff with H for his grandma. The scan went beautifully yesterday. She is perfect, also very wiggly too, there are no abnormalities and everything looked great. MFM said he has every reason to believe she will be born at or near full term. H & I were in tears we were so grateful for this good news.

ETA: Thank you for the well wishes everyone it means so much!!!

Danser - Yay!!! I'm so happy for you!! No reason to apologize for the delayed response! Just so happy your baby girl is doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->