January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Have fun playing tourist! I love doing that. Dh is just booking a trip to London for work... I'm searching online for things to buy and have delivered to his hotel! I'm thinking about which carrier to get. A friend is apparently bringing me a mobi wrap which will be great when he's really young, but I want something that dh will be comfortable using too. Any suggestions?

Angel - It's no fun! I only rarely feel it right now, but with my son later in the pregnancy it was daily. Often if I was up for longer periods as well. Made work miserable!

Newbie - You're sure to have a great birthday!! Doing anything else?

Ally - Have fun taking your niece around!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Mine so far has been cleaning. Got so far behind while DS being sick, then me.. then of course DH hasn't been any helps since he's sick. I'm running out of juice, though! I need nesting spurts throughout pregnancy. Not just towards the end!

I started going through DS's baby clothes. So many of them have stains and I don't remember putting them away like that! I think they must have been light/deep stains that must have come out more from sitting in storage. Going to try to get them clean. I definitely need more 0-3 month clothes. I'm hoping to get more cotton PJs because fleece just gets too hot and sadly all the cotton is being replaced with fleece already in stores. DS got hot really easily.. still does.

Newbie - The Ergo is excellent for once they're past the first four months. It's great for daddies to use too! Most people I know have an Ergo and swear by them! I got one when my dd was probably 8+ months, and wished I had gotten one sooner!

I want a carrier that goes from newborn up. Never got one for my son.. definitely want one for this one. It'll be nice at first when DS still needs a stroller. I want to get a double, but probably won't do it right away.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've been feeling so much movement, it's been nice but weird too.

Hi all. I used a moby for up to 4mths old. Loved it.

Been having shocking braxtom hicks when I walk.

Thanks! I'm getting a moby but by the time he reaches 3-4 months, I think he'll be too heavy and it will be very warm for both of us. Also, I think dh would prefer a regular carrier. I'm looking at the ergo now (since I have terrible insomnia again).

Today we went to the zoo with my sister and her kids. After 7 hours walking around the zoo though my back hurts, my feet hurt and I'm ready to drop into bed. And then DH convinced me to stop at FRY's because he really needed a new keyboard and the kind he likes is hard to find anywhere else. Since the zoo we went to was the Seattle zoo (over an hour away, rather than the closer zoo, because this one is better) and since Fry's is close to the zoo I agreed (because I don't want to drive up that way again :haha: ).

Anyway, while we were there, DH found a foot massager and bought it for me. I'm sitting here now with my feet in a heated, vibrating, bubbling massager and it feels so good. <3

Ali - Right now I've only felt it two or three times, I'm not looking forward to it becoming more frequent though. I can imagine myself dealing with this in the middle of teaching... :wacko:

Newbie - Hope you're getting some sleep!

Midnight - I wonder if I'll feel them more this time around. I didn't feel them all that much with my first unless I got to moving too fast.

Danser - I'm glad you're feeling a lot of movement! It always helps me relax! I say that now till it keeps me awake. It's actually odd for me this time because I only felt big movements with my first. I'm feeling the smallest of movements this time and I love it!

I'm looking into the BabyBjorn and Ergo.

Angel- so jealous of the foot massager! I may have to invest in one, it sounds absolutely amazing these days.

Angel - Can't really explain that one to them! Enjoy your foot massager! I could go for one of those back massagers right now. My back has been giving me all sorts of problems the last couple of days.

I have a question, it's just tmi so if cm/discharge talk grosses anyone out I would stop now haha. Also, I'm currently on the way to Texas with my dh for his work trip and will be back Wednesday, plan on calling my doctor tomorrow for her opinion but just wanted yalls opinion until then!

Last night I was constipated and probably pushed harder than I should have, then noticed a glob of yellowish creamy and thick cm in the toilet. I've had A LOT more cm the entire pregnancy but I've never noticed it in the toilet and was freaked it may be my mucus plug-which I don't even know what that looks like. There was no blood, and baby was moving this morning and hb sounds good on the Doppler but just wanted to check if any of you have experienced this or know if it could be mucus plug or just regular cm that got pushed out?

Vrogers - It sounds normal to me! There are times I get quite a bit of the same type of CM. You can lose parts of your plug since it regenerates, but I would only be concerned if it's blood tinged. I remember losing part of my mucus plug towards the end of my last pregnancy.. it was a huge glob and it wasn't even all of it. It was really stringy too not much like the CM I normally have right now. You probably just forced more CM out while going to the restroom. I have noticed straining makes more come out. You should just Google mucus plug! You'll get lots of lovely images!

Thank you so much, Ali! That makes me feel a lot better. It seemed similar to lots of the cm I've been getting, just a lot more this time. Mucus plug pictures are definitely not lovely, I was googling them last night and slightly traumatized myself haha!

Ali- of course I haven't felt very much movement yet today and it worries me. She was keeping me up a bit last night due to movement, I was like wow...already.

newbie2013- it was your birthday? happy belated birthday.

vrogers- not experienced this,but sounds normal,especually as baby moving and its heart beating away.

i've been feeling more movement, i really love it, gives me relief, but always worry if i have gone al day without feeling anything.

niece is still over, has been quite tiring, she goes back tomorrow, then we have a friend who has nowhere to live just now (lease ran out, looking for new flat). It's gonna be a bit chaotic and busy with 3 of us in a one bed flat. Hoping he will find somewhere soon.

hope u are all having a good weekend x

Hi everyone, I don't get around to posting much but I do read daily so I try to keep up!

Our flight to New Zealand went well, it's just me and DD but we did it! The thought is always worse than the reality! Lovely to be here anyway.

Feeling regular movement but always makes me nervous when I don't feel it for a few hours which I know is silly but I can't help it!

Danser - They have rest periods so I'm sure she's just resting! This LO tends to be really active twice a day somewhere mid-morning and at night. When I first wake up I usually don't feel him for awhile. At first it was generally at night when I felt him.

Van - Glad the flight went well! They usually do surprise you!

Ally - Having a constant guest can be tiring! I've dealt with it before. Although you're happy to help you still want your space back for just your family.

Vrogers - that sounds pretty normal, I think. My CM has been very heavy this time.

I am feeling lots more movement now too, and you can finally feel it on the outside sometimes! I am excited about that, as that didn't happen until 20 weeks last time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->