January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hi ladies, great news from my scan last night - baby is perfect. Bad news is that it was awful trying to get the right pictures. The doctor was pushing and prodding so much because he was lying in an awkward position. The doctor was shaking me around! We then went out for a quick meal and I felt terrible. My stomach was bloated and hard. I couldn't get comfortable, even when I went to bed. Couldn't sleep and at midnight, the vomiting started. It was awful and dh slept through it all. I was in pain and ended up lying on the couch most of the night. I only went to work for two hours for a super important meeting and I'm already back in bed. Baby is moving around, which is reassuring. Hoping that I feel better tomorrow...

Newbie - So sorry you don't feel well! Hopefully you didn't get sick. Either way I hope it passes soon. So happy baby is healthy!!

I'm at work feeling like crap. I'm so tired and my head is starting to hurt. I could not sleep. Then DS woke up before I left so I totally broke his heart when I left. Always makes the start of my day horrible!

So sorry newbie and Ali that you are both not feeling well! At my gender scan the baby was laying in a weird position and the tech had to shake me around and press on my stomach and I cramped the rest of the day/night, throwing up on top of that sounds awful. I hope you both feel better soon!

Eeek, I hope I don't get pushed and prodded that much for my anatomy scan, which is THIS THURSDAY, finally! I don't recall it being bad with DD.

Movement is still so hard to pinpoint. I must have had a posterior placenta with DD because I felt her very clearly at 19 weeks, but I'm still like "hmmm...was that movement or not?" here with this one at almost 20. Boo! I want to feel regular movement!

Newbie - that sounds just terrible! Hope you feel better soon. I really hope I don't get poked around like that! It certainly didn't happen with my first.

Ali- I am the same! Couldn't sleep last night and now soooo tired at work. Ugh!

Slammer - yay for this Thurs already! Mine is next Tuesday. So excited. Hope yours goes really well. That's too bad movement is so faint this time for you.

Happy Monday to everyone!

Glad for the good scan newbie! Hope you start feeling better. You too, Ali.

Hope everyone else is able to get some sleep soon!! Good luck to those with upcoming scans - can't wait to hear how they go!

Newbie- I hope you feel better now.

Work has been busy, but when I am there I am getting awful congestion, itchy, scratchy, watery eyes. It's awful. I think it's dust or something. I get bad headaches and want to cry. Meanwhile I'm home relaxing now and I feel nausea and my back is killing me. Sorry for being so whiny.

Danser - I say we have the right to be whiny! I'm not one to complain, but I have been. I think between the hormones then just being overall more exhausted and uncomfortable it gets to us.

Slammer - I can't remember, are you staying team yellow? Can't wait for updates from the scan!!

Lite - I always try to get more sleep the first day because I don't get much after that. Of course it never seems to go as planned!

My hip is really bothering me from standing all day. My knee is even hurting. Really hope this doesn't become a norm! People keep hounding me for the sex. I haven't really told anyone yet because I want to do a reveal. It's fun to watch them guess!

Hello all!!

Just catching up, had busy weekend.
newbie- congrats on your scan, glad it went well. The scan lady had to shake my tummy around too, as baby was facing downwards and she couldn't get a good look at him, then he was so wriggly it took ages to get any measurements. I hope you feel better, but main thing is baby is ok :)

danser55- sorry to hear your not feeling so great, you have every right to be whiny!!!

AliJo- hope you feel better soon. Sucks having to work when not feeling so good. hope u get a chance to rest later.

slammerkin- good luck for scan and i feel the same about movement

I have a lil question- i was feeling him loads, quite strong too sometimes, everytime i ate i would feel him kick after. but yesterday he was very quiet and today so far not felt him. Had a few "was that him" type movements but not the strong movements i had last week. feeling bit crampy today, and yesterday was exhausted.

do you think it's just him moved to a funny position and i cant feel him as much? i had my 20 week scan on thurs and all was perfect x

I would call midwife and see what they say. I am sure all is ok but when it bothers me enough to ask someone I think thats the point I call my midwife. Xx

Pain here too. Walked miles yesterday and paid for it in my back. Ouch.

Also, boobs started leaking a bit! X

I'm feeling better today, but exhausted. I had to go in and out three times to get the right shots. In addition to the doctor shaking my stomach, I also kept having to shift position - back, left side, right side, etc. dh suggested that I hang upside down!

Hope everyone's aches and pains ease!

I would call midwife and see what they say. I am sure all is ok but when it bothers me enough to ask someone I think thats the point I call my midwife. Xx

Pain here too. Walked miles yesterday and paid for it in my back. Ouch.

Also, boobs started leaking a bit! X

just spoke to midwife on phone, she said baby still small, and might have moved position to one where you can't feel him and told me not to worry. I shouldn't expect regular movement until 24-26 weeks.

hope your back feels better soon, and goodness, i've not had leaky boobs yet. x

I had them at 18weeks with first but not till 3rd tri with #2 and 3. Glad MW reassured you. Xx

Whooping cough jab today x

I had them at 18weeks with first but not till 3rd tri with #2 and 3. Glad MW reassured you. Xx

Whooping cough jab today x

he just gave me a couple of nudges just now, naughty boy haha, makes me worry, phone midwife and then decides to kick me.

i really need to get mine booked! thanks for reminder x

AliJo - I am most definitely NOT team yellow. Lol. I need to know!!!

I'm so glad you asked Ally, because that happened to me yesterday! Could hardly feel her all day. She's been acting up a bit more today so feel slightly better :)

Anyone starting to get leg/calf cramps at night? I probably didn't drink enough water yesterday and was on the verge of getting one this morning when I woke up. I'd heard this was a common thing in pregnancy!

I'm so glad you asked Ally, because that happened to me yesterday! Could hardly feel her all day. She's been acting up a bit more today so feel slightly better :)

Anyone starting to get leg/calf cramps at night? I probably didn't drink enough water yesterday and was on the verge of getting one this morning when I woke up. I'd heard this was a common thing in pregnancy!

Chitown- our pregnancies feel so similar! I felt him move today but not as much or as strongly as normal, but i'll just go with midwifes advice that he has probably moved and kicking elsewhere.

In relation to the similarity- i get leg cramp at night!!! I had it last night. my legs also feel restless, if i sit on the sofa for too long, i just have such an urge to move my legs and get up. It's weird.Ill up the water intake, and move around more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->