January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

ismail is a lovely name!!
i always have a problem with my name (Aliyah)- it's said and pronounced in so many ways. My son will have an arabic name,we can't quite decide but they will all probably be pronounced in different ways by different people haha.

my heartburn is sooooooooo bad, really struggling with it.

Hello ladies

Sorry I'm a bit rubbish at getting on here too often at the moment.. still settling in new house just been super busy.

Finally had my scan on Thursday, confirmed girl and all was looking fine. She's an active little thing and was not making it very easy for the sonographer but got there eventually!

I've had terrible heartburn last few days it just doesn't ever seem to go! And I have been sick a couple of mornings too but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good at the minute.

Congrats to everyone that has made it to V day! 2 more days for me :D

i always have a problem with my name (Aliyah)- it's said and pronounced in so many ways. My son will have an arabic name,we can't quite decide but they will all probably be pronounced in different ways by different people haha.

Ah, the ع at the beginning is really hard for non Arabs. Took me years of practice. Still struggling with غ! A family member used our favourite boys name, so happy to suggest it to you - Zidan :)

Thank you Ally. I am still tired :( led on bed eating galaxy ha ha.

Morning all. Love all the names.

Heart burn is horrid isnt it anna ;(

Ah, the ع at the beginning is really hard for non Arabs. Took me years of practice. Still struggling with غ! A family member used our favourite boys name, so happy to suggest it to you - Zidan :)

Zidan is nice, i like Z names. I also like Zakariya, Zaryaan and Zaaraan, choosing a name is hard!

v day for me today! yah!

how is everyone? heartburn is awful Midnight fairy, i had some gaviscon last night and just ate a small dinner and nothing for a few hours before bed, which seemed to help.

x

Zidan is nice, i like Z names. I also like Zakariya, Zaryaan and Zaaraan, choosing a name is hard!

Zakariya is Zidan's older brother ;-)

I really feel for us all suffering from heartburn. I've not been as bad today but it's still just always there. Doesn't help that I drink alot of fizzy drinks which just makes it worse.

A couple days early but here's my (almost) 24 week bump pic i took last night. Ignore my OH thinking he's funny getting in my photo haha

Tired today can't seem to stop yawning!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160919-210811-480x853.jpg
    Screenshot_20160919-210811-480x853.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
Ana, your OH photobomb made me giggle! Your bump is so cute! Also we are both due with girls on the same day :)

Hi all! Just checking in. I haven't been able to ready back yet but hope you all are doing well! I've had an eventful couple weeks...DH, DS and I were all sick and had to cancel get away plans with DH. Then both my car and phone broke in the same week and had to buy new of each. Sigh. It's been an expensive week!

Pregnancy wise, V-day was yesterday! :happydance::happydance: I've been on anti nausea meds for a couple weeks now and it is night and day. I can FINALLY function again! A couple times I've forgotten to take my afternoon meds and it kicks back in in the evening....and I get reminded why I'm on this regiment. I tell DH this baby best be cute because this pregnancy has been so much harder lol.

Question for you all- have you guys experienced sharp hip/pelvic pains? Not a come and go pain but a constant sharp pain making it hard to walk? Woke up this morning with significant pain by my right pelvic bone. At first I thought it was gas pains but it's not going away. I'm sure it's normal (and baby is so low they could be pushing on something) just looking to see if anyone can sympathize.

I'm going to sit down and read through now and catch up!

hehe lovely bump anababe!! yes my heartburn is almost constant but does lessen at times and other times it's really bad. Sparkling water is supposed to help, i've had some relief from that, as well as yoghurt.

kksy9b- sorry to hear you've had a rough week! car and phone- that sucks! however, congrats on v day :) i feel for you and your hip pain, i dont have it, but i think pregnancy is just going to be filled with different aches and pains. I have had some cramping, though but think thats not drinking enough water. x

Thanks Ally...I'll be happy when baby is here and the aches go away :)

Read back and glad everyone is doing well!

As for cloth diapers, we part time CD'd for the first year. I always used disposables at night and there would be times where he would go through a massive growth spurt and be leaking g a lot so I would go disposables for a few days. I did enjoy it and am hoping to do it again this time around the same way. The laundry isn't bad when you can hang outside to dry...just gets hard in the winter when have to use dryer (especially if it dries based on weight). Here is a link with some basic info if you're interested. You can also back out in the menu for some additional info to get used to the lingo etc.

https://itsy-bitsy-bums.myshopify.com/pages/ready-to-buy

Hi everyone - glad to hear everyone is doing well for the most part! Can't believe we're all around 24 weeks. How the time flies!

I just had my 24 week appointment this morning. I was getting nervous because it took the doctor a good 2 or more minutes to find the heartbeat! Apparently since she's breech my little girl's heartbeat was a bit higher up than normal. Also had my glucose test this morning. Went with the lime flavor and it tasted like a melted lime Popsicle or flat Sprite. Hoping I pass the 1hr because I'm not a fan of getting my blood drawn!

Love all the bumps! Here's mine at 24 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
Ally - happy v day! Hope you had a fantastic time in Italy. The food there must have been like a pregnant woman's dream! Love your bump pic too, so cute!

I've spent some more time talking to my teacher colleague who cloth diapers full time and I pretty much came to the conclusion that part time would be best for us. Now waiting for dh to get over his cold so his head is clear enough to discuss it.

Good news... dh's cousin is coming to visit and bringing the stroller that we want from the UK and about half the price I could get It here AND she's insisting that's it's her gift to us! The small price we have to "pay" is dh going to the airport at 3am to meet them! Sometimes family surprises!

My hip pain is pretty bad if I've been sitting at work for a long stretch. It eases after walking for a bit, but it comes back every time I get up from sitting.

Anyone else sometimes feel like their belly is going to EXPLODE? It's so uncomfortable at times. I'm sure it's made worse by eating and constipation. :(

Slammerkin, yes! I was right there with you yesterday. I felt awful. Had great... success in the bathroom :) today and feel like a changed woman! My bloating went way down, but the extra bump that had popped out yesterday has remained popped... just don't have the uncomfortable stomach area above today.

Chitown- what a lovely little bump you have :) Italy was a pregnant womans dream in terms of food, however too carby. Was so bloated all the time! happy v day to you yoo :)

newbie2013- that is a great gift!

slammerkin- if i eat a big meal, and bloat i look huge and stomach feels so uncomfortable. Its really not nice. however i haven't been constipated at all, so i can't really complain. I'm trying to eat small meals often, to help with the bloating and bloody heartburn. I am actually so fed up of heartburn haha. 16 weeks to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->