January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

V-Day was Monday! <3 I'm so excited! :) I'm also HUGE. I've got my v-day bump and then for comparison purposes I did a side by side of 20w and 24w....holy cow I've gotten HUGE in 4 weeks. and in that time I've gained almost no weight. It's all baby belly!

Slammer - I'm right there!! I feel like I'm going to burst, I'm just huge!

Attachments

• 14368827_10104914976854020_6031895390572338979_n.jpg
    14368827_10104914976854020_6031895390572338979_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
  • 14330055_10104914977507710_10230384385948_n.jpg
    14330055_10104914977507710_10230384385948_n.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
Everyone's bumps look so adorable!!!

I've been battling acid reflux all day. Yuck. I hope to remember to post a picture tomorrow night.

Slammer- I told H over the weekend she is about a week or two away from breaking through my stomach like the scene in alien. I just assume this has never happened and never will. :)

Lovely bump.

Am so stressed :( worried this bub will be pre. Becausw of sheer stress.

Booked a 4d scan though!

Lovely bump pictures girls. I'm with everyone on the belly popping. I feel I just can't eat as much as I used to. After lunch or dinner I just feel awful. Need to do smaller meals more often, but that is tricky when you're working lots!

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. Only 15 weeks to go!! Hoping everyone has a great day Xx

Angel5000- lovely bump!! :) i've gotten big too, i haven't weight myself but do feel it's mainly baby bump gain!

Midnight fairy- why so stressed? :( please try to relax. when is scan? i really want to book one too!

Sunshine Star- im trying to do the smaller meals more often too, i get too uncomfortable. I am trying hard just to eat when i am really hungry and be healthier.

anyone having some mild cramping? midwife wasn't concerned and everything was perfect at my 24 week appointment but just wondering if anyone else is also experiencing it?

Just stress with kids dad and mediation etc. Ugh.

Thank you.

Scan is on the 28th. Excited. We just booked 4d not the HD. The HD looks amazing...but super expensive and we still need a bed!

I am getting cramping often xx

Yes Ally, I have been experiencing some cramping too. I have also had some lingering shooting pains which are more prolonged pains in my belly. It's annoying not knowing the reason behind it. Getting leg cramps too but I think I need to drink more water!

midnight fairy- exciting about the scan. I might book a private one in a few weeks time just to see him one last time before he comes out.
sorry to hear about the stress, but do try to relax and take it easy.

Sunshine Star- defo drink more water. My cramps have lessened now after water. I know it is annoying, but i just put it down to normal pregnancy aches and pains, we have a lot going on in there!

i'm going to take nice hot bubble bath tonight, i suggest you ladies do the same and relax totally :)

I'm not having abdominal cramping but am having leg cramps and random shooting pains in stomach area but they only last a second and only happened a couple times so I don't think it's a big deal. I'm drinking lots of water. I drink a 72oz bottle every day at work. And another half of that at home in the evening. Still feeling slightly dehydrated at times so I am trying to increase but that's a lot of water!

I also feel like she's about to burst through sometimes! :haha:

Midnight - sorry about the stress :( hope you can get some relaxation time. Sounds like you need it.

Glad I'm not the only one with the uncomfortable belly! I agree that "success" in the bathroom makes it feel better, lol.

I think I've had some braxton hicks contractions as well now.

I have cramping if I'm on my feet too long, always feel better after I lie down and drink some water.

I was seriously considering booking a private scan in the next week or so because my 28 week appt feels so far away (not until October 17) but I know the money could be used for something else. Still considering it though. My 28 week appt will involve lots of needles with the shot for being Rh - and getting blood drawn to check for GD and I'm most likely asking for a flu shot. Only good thing is I definitely get an u/s and can't wait to see how big baby will be after not seeing her for 8 weeks.

Hope everyone's having a good week! My dh and I are going to target this weekend to register. I've registered on Amazon already as well. My best friend is throwing my shower nov. 6 which is somehow only 6 weeks away so figured I better go ahead and go this weekend.

Hi Ladies!

I've definitely noticed that we talk the most during the first of the week then as it gets closer to the weekend it fades off till the next week. Then there is a conversation explosion!

I swear I'm going to lose my legs. Every time I work my legs start hurting along with my right hip. I got up to go to the restroom in the middle of the night and about just fell to the floor. Would have just stayed there as well!

25 weeks as of yesterday for me! 15 weeks remaining!! I feel like we're getting pretty close. I was just thinking about how I'm almost down to 3 months. It's so crazy to think about! We are going to start buying the stuff we need. We're also planning on looking at a house! It's kind of a fixer upper, but seems to be mostly cosmetic. Floors need sanded and refinished and carpet gone and either replaced or hopefully more wood under to just be finished to save some money. I'm hoping to go view it soon. It'll be a starter home for us, but it's completely affordable with good space! There are other projects I see from the pictures I'd like to tackle, but it can be down the road.

As for stomach cramps or not feeling comfortable I haven't been too bad. I've actually gotten more regular. I was the same with my first pregnancy. At first it was constipation, but then as the pressure on stomach increased the more regular I became. I've also noticed easier movements as of the last couple of days. I think it's because I've been drinking V8 juice.

Question - Is anyone who have children already doing a baby shower? I never did one with my first as I was too busy with school. I kind of want to do one even if it's just a small get together to be celebrate baby coming. I also thought of maybe doing one after baby is born so people can meet our little one.

Also, I know I'm posting a lot.. sorry.

Anyways, 5 days and I'll be in double digits!!

Ali we are also house hunting! We only have a small two bedroom condo so would love some extra space with a yard. I'm hoping we find somewhere soon! Good luck with your hunt!

As for the baby shower, I did have one with my first, not sure if I'll have one this time, guess that's up to my friends! I'd be happy just going out for lunch or something.

Van - We are only in a 2 bedroom apartment and I'm telling you it's not large enough at all! The one I'm going to look at is a 3 bedroom 1.75 bath. It says it's 3,000 sq feet which I think is inaccurate, but it's not small by the pictures. I would prefer a 4 bedroom, but right now a 3 would be enough for several years. I think I want a party more than a shower. Just come eat and be excited about the baby basically. Maybe a diaper shower after the baby comes, that would be nice.

Alijo- sorry to hear about the leg pains and cramps! i've personally not really been constipated at all, and only had that every now and then in the first tri. I think i just get uncomfortable because i am so small

We're house hunting, too! We're in a 1 bedroom apartment so will be in sore need of some extra space. House hunting is so fun but also so hard. I really loathe moving, too. We're not ordering a crib and such until after we find a new place!

Can someone give me an idea of what braxton hicks feels like for sure? I think I might be having some, a little, but I'm not 100% sure.

I do know that my abdomen/stomach is hard/sore/crampy (a little but not like menstrual cramps or anything, just feels like my muscles and skin are stretched too far) by my 5th period of the day and I think it's because I'm on my feet all day so by the time I get to that period my body is over it. I'm trying to drink lots of water to help but I can't lie down, and I do try to sit some but I have a hard time sitting while teaching. Math is a very demonstrative subject and I tend to be at the whiteboard OR moving around the room helping kids all the time. :wacko:

VRogers - that's nice you get a 28 week US. Is there a reason you get another scan at 28 weeks? I'm basically not getting any more scans unless doctor decides to go ahead and order another one in late 3rd trimester because my placenta was on the low side.

What types of items are you registering for?? I need ideas for what to put on baby registry. I'm kind of lost with that idea. :dohh:

Ali - I don't have kids already but I'm still sort of up in the air about a baby shower. Unfortunately aside from coworkers I don't have a lot of friends or family in this area - almost all live out of state, so I don't know if I'll throw one. Usually someone at the school will throw a baby shower for teachers who are pregnant, but I don't know if anyone will this year so :shrugg:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->