January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hi ladies in tentatively slipping into this group. Got my bfp this morning (edd Jan 28) but I just came off of a chemical pregnancy and a miscarriage at 8 weeks in November so I'm very very cautious but I actually feel good about this one. I'm hoping it's a "moms instinct"
Getting my 1st beta today.

Congratulations to you all!

Congrats!! I'm sorry about your losses and hope the beta goes well today!

Tentively joining :) BFP the past couple of days. Pretty leery though and we didn't DTD more than 1 or two times this month. Had a mmc back in january. My cycles are normally 28-30 days so by Wednesday next week I can say "I'm late". Due date would be January 29th. Mine is the 18th and daughters is the 20th so if this one is a sticky bean it'll be one hell of a week in January for is every year.

Did anyone have indigestion/nausea early on? I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and I've been having indigestion for 1 week now which was my sign to test. I know I had it with my daughter but cant remember if it was this early. The mmc in january I know I had it early on and last month I had it but negative tests (heavier period so I wondered if I had a chemical or early mc). I'm worried because I don't remember having it this early with my daughter and I did have it early on with the one we lost.

Did anyone have indigestion/nausea early on? I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and I've been having indigestion for 1 week now which was my sign to test. I know I had it with my daughter but cant remember if it was this early. The mmc in january I know I had it early on and last month I had it but negative tests (heavier period so I wondered if I had a chemical or early mc). I'm worried because I don't remember having it this early with my daughter and I did have it early on with the one we lost.

Absolutely. I started getting nauseous around week 3. Same thing with my last pregnancy but with that one I got my BFP at week 3. This time it took until this week to get a positive test but "mom instincts" was sure it would be positive. Worrying is natural and I definitely have done my fair share of worrying. Maybe its a boy which is causing earlier symptoms. Good luck.:thumbup:

Tentively joining :) BFP the past couple of days. Pretty leery though and we didn't DTD more than 1 or two times this month. Had a mmc back in january. My cycles are normally 28-30 days so by Wednesday next week I can say "I'm late". Due date would be January 29th. Mine is the 18th and daughters is the 20th so if this one is a sticky bean it'll be one hell of a week in January for is every year.

Welcome and congrats on your BFP!:happydance:

I am having some indigestion and heartburn already as well. No nausea yet, though. Still waiting on that. I always worry until it shows up... :/ I'm also experiencing really bad nursing aversion. Sigh!

Mrs.G - Welcome and congratulations!! Love that you're feeling good about this one!

Hhim - Welcome and congratulations!! We only DTD once while I could have caught this little one. Sometimes that's all it takes!

I'm already getting heartburn as well. It was awful with my first pregnancy, but not this early. Not too horrible yet. As for nausea, I have it slightly and I really just need to eat something. Although, the smell of food isn't pleasant to me at all and I hate cooking now because of it.

I've had a little heartburn and indigestion but nothing too bad. Smells are more intense but not making me sick. I drive all country roads to work and I guess it's skunk season because there's sooo many on the roads and of course the smell! It doesn't make me gag but makes me cough a lot. It's so intense I came breath. Lol this just started.
Waiting to get my Betas from yesterday. I'm so nervous! Even though one number means nothing lol
I took another test today it's lighter but my urine was super diluted and my test from last night was just as dark if not darker than yesterday FMU.
so trying not to freak out. As soon as I call for my beta I will update.

I'll get it done tomorrow morning but won't get the results until Sunday night or Monday morning.

Looks like I'm miscarrying ��
Wishing you all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"