January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

So sorry beankeeper :hugs:

I felt much less indigestion today. I know it can come and go but really trying not to get my hopes up. It's still so early on :(

I'm so sorry for your loss Beankeeper.. I really hope you get your sticky bean soon. :hugs:

So sorry for what you're going through beankeeper ❤️❤️

So sorry bean :-(

I've not posted for a while sorry! I've tried to catch up on everyone. Welcome to all newbies and congrats!

This fatigue has hit me hard I can barely function. I've had 4 children so I knew tiredness was an issue early on but omg I'm just exhausted all the time. Yet I'm really struggling to sleep at night. So it's just a viscious circle at the moment.

MS has been on and off. I find at the moment as long as I don't let my self get too hungry it keeps it at bay. I've been sick a couple times but it's mostly just nausea in a morning and on and off through the day.

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed I get a scan date soon and find out what my exact dates are!

Morning everyone. :) Just checking in. My MS has been off and on and very light, only lasting about 30 minutes or an hour at most when it does come and it isn't every day. This makes me a little nervous, especially because I've felt fine the last several days. I feel like, aside from exhaustion, my symptoms are all going away. Even my boobs aren't as sore as they have been. Still a little sore, but not as much as before. I am, however, exhausted beyond exhaustion. The last two nights I've gone to bed by 8:30pm and slept until 7:30am. This is pretty long for me.

Can't wait until my U/S this Tuesday so I can see that my little bean is still there. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without my RE and weekly scans. I would be a nervous wreck all the time!

I've been crashing early as well, but waking up at least twice in the middle of the night and have trouble getting back to sleep each time. It sucks! I've almost completely cut out caffeine and drinking a lot more water. It has helped, I think. Having a little food aversion, but trying to force myself to eat anyway. Not always easy!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Ok need some positive input.... When does this ms and exhaustion get better??? It's hit since 5 weeks and it's really getting to me. I feel nauseous all day and night and haven't been able to get.through the day without a nap. I'm in bed everynifht by 8pm but can't beagle to sleep without waking up what seems like every hour.

I've been off work for the last 2 weeks due to this but I'm back tomorrow. I work 12hr shifts at a hospital and I'm really dreading going in :(

I don't have any symptoms really yet. Just a little extra tired. Just got my second beta done and will get the results tomorrow morning. I'm so nervous.

Nausea has set in for me and vomiting at night........ Too exhausted to type anything else. Hope everyone is doing better than I am

Shobbs - I'm just shy of 7w (6w+6) and I can't say when it'll get better. My MS isn't bad, but my exhaustion is almost debilitating. I am taking extra B-Complex to help and if I can't get through the afternoon I take 1/3 of a 'zipfizz' (has caffeine though so if you are avoiding it stay away). I can't get through a whole day of teaching high school students without some caffeine in the afternoon, and I'm out of sick leave so I can't miss another day before June 16.

I'm going to bed by 8-9pm too, but I'm waking up a lot too. :( Mostly to go to the bathroom at least twice! Plus just tossing/turning/waking up.

Good luck tomorrow! I hope you can make it through the day!

Wantabelly - have you tried some peppermint lifesaver candies? They have saved my life - only way I get through when the MS hits at work (I can't leave a classroom to go throw up!). Might help a little. :hugs:

Sorry some of you are feeling so terrible. I still have no nausea, which makes me nervous, but I've started having food aversions and lost my appetite. Also feeling a bit of fatigue now, but manageable so far (won't be for long I'm guessing - it hit extremely hard last pregnancy).

Still no major symptoms over here. Maybe a tiny bit of nausea today? I dunno. And I was horny for a couple days last week. Not even exhausted yet. Maybe a bit of feeling emotional. I was feeling kind of depressed about a few things yesterday. Things that were really not important. Meh.

Hi ladies! Can I join you all?

I think I'm due 2nd January 😄 Looking forward so much to having a scan, I iust want to know what everything is ok with my surprise number 3 baby x

I was feeling very sick week 6-7 and now I am ridiculously hungry! Been sick once this week, I think it was the migraine though.

I'm way too tired to look after children haha

I'm caught between being thankful that I don't have any horrible symptoms and being worried that I don't. I can honestly say that I am too exhausted during the afternoon to really deal with my moody, teenage students though! :haha: Strangely enough, going to the gym helps. If I can make myself actually GO to the gym then I feel much better and manage to stay awake in the evening.

My Masters Thesis Presentation is this Friday so I overwhelmed with that, and I think combined with the pregnancy I'm having tons of anxiety. :( I just can't wait until this week is over. This is a 2 hour presentation!!

Welcome xsadie! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->