January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

shobbs- for me the ms and exhaustion ended around 12-13 weeks. I hope it gets better!

So I had my 7 week u/s my with my RE it took him a bit longer to us the screen of the baby. It turns out that RE was discovering Baby B. We are having twins. I am still majorly freaking out about this on so many levels.

Danser congrats!!! That's so awesome and I'm sure you'll love every second.

Afm for my second beta back.
12 dpo: 116
14 dpo: 248
I guess I can officially say I'm pregnant!

Feeling awful with nausea at the minute and really struggling with 2 small ones especially as my eldest does have pre school for the next 2 weeks :( feeling really sorry for myself :( xxx

Great numbers Mrs Green!

Danser that's amazing! Identical or not?

Danser congrats!!! That's so awesome and I'm sure you'll love every second.

Afm for my second beta back.
12 dpo: 116
14 dpo: 248
I guess I can officially say I'm pregnant!

Congrats to you too on your betas. I am so overwhelmed right now so I hope at some point I will be excited.

Congratulations danser and mrsgreen !

Arm- nausea and sickness are settling a bit but I think that has to do with the unisom Im taking just before bed. I had a horrible dream last night that I kept getting ultrasounds and was told my baby didn't have a heartbeat. Even though I know it was a dream its freaked me out a bit. I still have 5 weeks until my first ultrasound. I'm hoping to use my Doppler at 8+5 to hear this little's i HB like I did with my DD.

Other than that horrid dream exhaustion has hit me. I just want to sleep all day. And I'm still off of foods.

How's everyone else doing?

Congrats danser! I can't imagine what a shock that must have been!

I might regret saying this later, but I'm jealous of everyone with symptoms. I have no symptoms still besides sore breasts and am 6w6d. I'm also going on week 3 of brown/tan spotting which is not allowing me to enjoy this pregnancy at ALL. Thankfully I have another u/s Weds so will get to see if the baby has grown since the last time.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thor- I can't imagine waiting sooo long for an ultrasound!

Chi- I'm also jealous. But I'm only 4 weeks so I expect it to set in later. Hopefully we don't regret saying that too much. Lol

So I had my 7 week u/s my with my RE it took him a bit longer to us the screen of the baby. It turns out that RE was discovering Baby B. We are having twins. I am still majorly freaking out about this on so many levels.

Huge congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Eeeekkk :)

Is everyone using the Facebook group as of yet??

Hi all, so sorry I haven't posted in so long. Got so much going on right now and exhaustion and nausea is crippling me!

Quick question for you all, sorry if it's a little personal!

Is anybody else turned off having sex right now? I feel so sorry for DH but it's the last thing I want to do right now. If he even tries to touch me anyway remotely sexual I end up swiping at him unvoluntarily! I can't remember feeling like this with my other 2 pregnancies! Anyone else relate to this?

Wdw- I am! But it's not that I'm so turned off its that my fear has taken over and I feel like sex would cause mc. Look I know that's not true and whatever is meant or happy with this pregnancy will no matter what I do. But that's all I can think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->