January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I get my 7w scan tomorrow! So excited to see how my bean has grown in the last week. DH isn't sure he can actually get off early tomororw, even though he previously told the office staff who do the scheduling that he has to be off early every Tuesday for the next several weeks. I know it's not his fault if they schedule him to wokr way out of town (they have him scheduled to work at a place two hours out of town and since they take one work vehicle to the location, he can't come back until everyone does), but I'm so irritated that he may not be at the appointment. I had a nightmare last night that I went in an they told me that growth had stopped and there was no longer a heart beat, and I know it's a dream but that doesn't make me any less nervous to go on my own. :(

Danser - OMG! Congrats!! Twins! Wow!

Mrs Green - Congrats!

chitown - I'm at 7w today and I'm also not having any symptoms at the moment (exhaustion though, I do have that) and some sore breasts. But I feel like if I had some MS I might "feel" pregnant. Good luck with your U/S wed. Did you talk to your doctor about the spotting?

WDWJess - I'm not 100% turned off of sex at the moment, so much as I'm just SO EXHAUSTED I can't even process the idea of sex. However, DH refuses, he's so paranoid something will go wrong. My sister said that during her last pregnancy though she wouldn't let her husband touch her for most of first trimester,s he was just so turned off (which is weird for her).

Danser- Congrats! Twins, what a shocker!!! I know I would be very shocked:haha:

As for me, I have been very moody the last few days!:growlmad: I yelled at my poor husband yesterday, and 1 minute later I was crying. I tend to be a bit emotional sometimes, but nothing quite like this. I can tell It's a hormonal thing! I took a digital test today and it said "pregnant 2-3 weeks" so I am starting to feel like this pregnancy is progressing normally. I have my first doctors appointment on Friday, just to confirm pregnancy and set up other appointments. Still haven't told anyone but my husband. Not sure how long I should wait to tell my family ect...

808- I think telling people is such an individual thing. The first time I got pregnant I was so by the book and wanted to wait until 13 weeks. But when I had my mc at 8 weeks everyone was so supportive and it was amazing to have. Not sure how long we will wait this time but once we get a scan in a few weeks I really don't feel bad telling people early.

Thanks angel- good luck at your scan tomorrow! Doctor didn't say much about the spotting other than it happens to some people, but my early scans looked fine. She said to monitor it and if it gets worse (red/cramps) to call the office. We'll see what happens Wednesday.

Give us an update tomorrow after your scan!!!

Hey all can I join? I got my first BFP on the 19th but am not sure of my due date yet as I am 6 weeks post MC and never got AF back! Have an appointment on the 31st to get a date! So happy to be here again after losing the last little peanut.

I've told a few select people - my mum, my husband told his sister (with my permission) and a couple of select friend who I know I'll need in support IF anything happens. The rest will wait until around 12-13 weeks (or later). I will be off work for summer at that time, so I am hoping to avoid telling my boss until I report back to school after summer, by which time, I'll be 17 weeks or so. By the time teachers come back, I'll be 20 weeks - so it will be a big surprise for my teachers!!! Looking forward to that :)

Good luck with the scan Angel. I can't wait until next week for my first one. It's so reassuring once you see there's something there.

I'm finally feeling a little nauseated today. Having a hard time swallowing. Blegh. Not too bad though. If it stayed at this low level I'd be fine with it.

There's not much activity on the FB group yet, which is ok with me. It's so early still and we still have people joining us here. I think it's good to keep the forum going here.

Hi all! I wanted to apologize for being off for awhile without an explanation. Another thread I'm on has experience a horrible string of losses lately. Combined with my anxiety for my own little one (especially when my nausea disappeared for a few days), it was all a bit overwhelming. I needed a few days break from Bnb to regroup and focus on other things. Then we were busy this weekend (was my birthday and we had a few different events planned) and just didn't have time. My parents, niece and nephew come in later today for the rest of the week so I will likely be on, but limited.

Again, I'm sorry I just disappeared on you all but I'm sure you understand. Thank you all for being so supportive. I am *hoping* to get caught up at nap time today and reply to everyone. If I'm not able to reply, I will definitely get the front page updated.

Overall I'm doing well. Nausea has settled in and is here every day now. Still get some breaks during the day from it, which is great. The only thin I Dont like is I'm up EIGHT pounds in 3 weeks...geez!! I am eating more but not 8 pounds worth. I'm pretty in tune with my body and weight fluctuations- I've spent the last year losing and eating healthy. So I know full well that it is all water retention...but STILL! anyone else dealing with this type of issue?

Welcome countrymomma!

Wow this thread has moved so fast since I joined! :) hope everyone's well!

Welcome Countrymomma! And congratulations on your BFP.

Kksy9b - sorry to hear about the ladies on the other thread. I can understand wanting to take a break.

Angel- yay for another scan !! Let us know how it goes.

Afm- the nausea is back full force but luckily I haven't actually been sick. Weird dreams every night. And the exhaustion I need a nap every day. Yesterday we told almost all our family. We arent announcing on fb until after our gender scan. Our family is excited.

Hi all! I wanted to apologize for being off for awhile without an explanation. Another thread I'm on has experience a horrible string of losses lately. Combined with my anxiety for my own little one (especially when my nausea disappeared for a few days), it was all a bit overwhelming. I needed a few days break from Bnb to regroup and focus on other things. Then we were busy this weekend (was my birthday and we had a few different events planned) and just didn't have time. My parents, niece and nephew come in later today for the rest of the week so I will likely be on, but limited.

Again, I'm sorry I just disappeared on you all but I'm sure you understand. Thank you all for being so supportive. I am *hoping* to get caught up at nap time today and reply to everyone. If I'm not able to reply, I will definitely get the front page updated.

Overall I'm doing well. Nausea has settled in and is here every day now. Still get some breaks during the day from it, which is great. The only thin I Dont like is I'm up EIGHT pounds in 3 weeks...geez!! I am eating more but not 8 pounds worth. I'm pretty in tune with my body and weight fluctuations- I've spent the last year losing and eating healthy. So I know full well that it is all water retention...but STILL! anyone else dealing with this type of issue?

Sorry to hear about all of their losses. I completely understand needing a break! Sometimes I get a little too worried, especially because I really don't have much MS-I've thrown up twice, 2 days ago after dinner and today after breakfast but other than that I'm fine. Just tired and super swollen boobs. So I've had moments where I have to step away as well. Early pregnancy is such a nerve racking time. Take care of yourself and your family- I for one support you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->