January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Most congratulations, Newbie!!!

Ok ladies, this is our month!!!! Let's go have some babies!!!

newbie- massive congrats!!!!!!!!!! cannot wait to hear the details!! New years day baby!!! yah!!!!

vankiwi- when do you think you will get home

midnight - fingers crossed labour will be easy for you

Newbie- yay congratulations! Can't wait to see a picture!

Ally hopefully today - they have to come and weigh her and make sure she hasn't lost too much weight first.

Midnight - Are you going into labor or are you just having random cramps?

I can say one thing for sure.. the rest of us will have our babies this year! :haha:

I'm in a blah mood. I don't want to do anything and I just want to be mindlessly absorbed into something. Of course DS won't allow that, but oh how I want to be.

This dumb Christmas is in an hour, well they're eating in an hour. I don't plan on being there by then because DH worked last night. He needs a little more sleep.

I'm feeling no Christmas or New Year cheer today! Can a crappy mood be a sign of impending labor? :haha:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Time to start getting those January babies out! :haha:

Newbie - CONGRATS!! <3

Woke up this morning to several inches of snow! Now I'm torn between wanting baby to come and wanting baby to stay for a few days until the roads are better! :dohh: We live in the valley so to get to the hospital we have to go up one of two fairly steep, windy hills that are currently very slippery and icy and we aren't looking at getting any warm weather for a few days. On the other hand, it is BEAUTIFUL outside. :)

As for labor - nothing here. Thought I was starting to have some contractions yesterday but they didn't last long. Today I'm having dull/achy/period cramps. Nothing that I can even pinpoint a start/finish or even time, just a dull ache. It sucks.

Angel - Maybe you're getting close! I rarely get cramps of any sorts. Just a lot of painless BH. Hopefully baby will wait till the roads are better. If you have to go out be extremely safe! Do you know anyone with a good 4x4 vehicle that you could have take you to the hospital if you do go into labor? I don't know what you drive obviously, but AWD or a 4x4 would be better.

Midnight - Oh, that's crummy! I feel like you and I will be waiting forever! All these ladies going before 40 weeks makes me super jealous!

Aww Congrats Newbie. Our first New Year baby! Xx

Happy due date Midnight.. fingers crossed it's your turn soon and you don't go too much over!

I had an awful night sleep last night. I couldn't settle at all, all I wanted to do was get up and do some washing haha I eventually fell sleep around 4am. Got up today and I've had a huge burst of energy, disinfected all my kitchen and caught up on pretty much all my washing, ive not been up to much for few days so washing pile has been building with 6 of us in the house and OH not very good when it comes to the washing machine lol I'm absolutely dead now though been on my feet all day. Braxton hicks have been coming every 10 mins for last hour so I'm going to lie down for a bit now.. my energy has all run out :sleep:

Newbie.. Congrats hon !! :) look forward to details n pics.. So looking forward to meeting my little man :) .

Van.. Bless your dd .. Someone's def been listening lol x. Hope u get home soon ..

Midnight - your symptoms sound promising :) fingers crossed for u things get moving soon, I don't want inducing, im due in for induction on 10th .. &#55357;&#56833;..

Ally- glad you are home xx I can't wait for that ..

Angel.. Hope the snow passes.. What timing !!

Well my day has been pretty flat.. Oh been in bit of a strange mood .. Which doesn't help.. It's always a funny time of year for him due to a bad family bereavement a few years back but I know it might sound selfish but I could really do without it at the moment .i really support him with it all the time just I just feel I need the support at the min :( .I just feel I need him at the moment and he has been quite distant for few days and snappy with me today.. Mission get baby out didn't really go to plan .. Let's just say dtd didn't happen Prob for same reason but to be honest I wasn't that bothered.. Ive just been walking as much as I can and gonna get my yoga ball out and have a go on that ..I know oh will snap out of it soon he always does but still upsetting at the time ..
Lots of pressure low down .. Hopefully things start to move soon, Id like to avoid induction if poss but not thinking its gonna happen.. hopefully midwife will check me on Tuesday ..

Hope everyone else doing ok sorry if not mentioned you im commenting with phone with ds on my knee lol x

Bring in the babies &#65039;xx

Can't wait to see who will be next. Hoping it's soon for you Ali and Midnight!

Congratulations newbie, a new years day baby, how exciting!

midnight - happy due date!! How are you feeling?

apple - fingers crossed baby comes before the 10th. Do you feel he/she is likely to come before then? Sorry you oh has been a bit funny today :( I hope he snaps out of it soon.

ali - I hope your Christmas went ok in the end?

We had a nice new years day lunch out with some friends. It was nice and chilled but I am so full up now. Tomorrow is a bank holiday here and it's going to be very very cold I believe. Not looking forward to my husband going back to work Tuesday, although he has annoyed me the last couple of days :(

Pompy - Must feel great to be done with work!! I was really relieved when I didn't have to go back. The main thing that sucked with me working is I always slept really bad and my hips would get really sore.
I'm really hoping to try again when baby is 18 months. So it'll be about July 2018. DH is already on board with it. Of course things can change! I may try a month or two earlier, but we'll see. I wanted to try for our second when DS was 18 months, but I was till in school for my RN and I didn't want to risk getting bad morning sickness or extreme fatigue while taking care of a toddler and juggling school work.
How big do they think baby is?

He is estimated to be on the 91st centile and at 36 weeks he was 7lbs already. Not sure how accurate these scans actually are, but I'll soon find out!

Hi everyone and happy new year.

Sorry I've not been around much again, just find it a lot easier to keep up to date in the Facebook group.

Congratulations to all the new mummies so far (if you're not on Facebook).

I have to say I'm shocked I haven't had baby yet. I feel like I've had so many false labours over the past 3 weeks with BH becoming stronger & more regular, lots of cramping in between etc but still nothing. Getting impatient now and don't want hubby to have to go back to work on Tuesday after an almost 2 week break for Xmas!
Tightenings have almost ceased the last couple of days but the cramping and pressure have at times been intense I just don't know whether my body is preparing or not?!
Good luck to us all, hopefully the wait won't be too much longer for some of us. Looking forward to seeing more of our babies arriving xx

Pompy - Must feel great to be done with work!! I was really relieved when I didn't have to go back. The main thing that sucked with me working is I always slept really bad and my hips would get really sore.
I'm really hoping to try again when baby is 18 months. So it'll be about July 2018. DH is already on board with it. Of course things can change! I may try a month or two earlier, but we'll see. I wanted to try for our second when DS was 18 months, but I was till in school for my RN and I didn't want to risk getting bad morning sickness or extreme fatigue while taking care of a toddler and juggling school work.
How big do they think baby is?

He is estimated to be on the 91st centile and at 36 weeks he was 7lbs already. Not sure how accurate these scans actually are, but I'll soon find out!

I was told at 35 weeks that Isabella weighed in at 6lb 4oz and was measuring on the 95th centile. Was always measuring big on tummy aswell. Born term at 7lb 9oz so really don't think they are accurate

Newbie - wow, congratulations! You had our new year's baby! So exciting!

Ali - I forgot to reply before, but that sounds really stressful about that guilt trip to buy all the kids gifts. Sorry your father made you feel so bad and that it was so difficult to find anything! :( :hugs:

Ana -that sounds like you could be going into labour - or at least soon! Keep us posted and have a nice rest!

Midnight - happy Due Date! Hope you don't have to wait much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->