January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I'm itching to try my doppler but haven't yet! Great you heard the heartbeat.

It's hot here this weekend too. My ms feels worse when I get hot too boooooooo.

I tried joining the FB group but Crowbaby hasn't accepted my request - anyone else had any luck?
I'll send you my fb page in a private message. so I can add you to it.

Thor - would you mind doing the same for me? I've also tried to join but, haven't had a response.

I'm strongly considering buying a doppler, since I heard the HB last week at my appointment, but that wsa through a vaginal U/S.

anyone have recommendations on which doppler to get? This is my first baby, so I'm new to a lot of this.

I have the Sonoline B. I don't think I tried with my daughter until about 12 weeks from memory.

I also have the sonoline B. With my DD I first found her at 8+5 and this little nugget at 8+3. I'm not planning on using it all that often. Maybe right before my first midwife appt. since I won't get a scan until 12 weeks. Only 20 more days until my first midwife appt and 25 until we are 12 weeks. Since I've decided to go with my midwife rather than an obgyn she didn't want to see me until 10 weeks but when I hit 10 weeks she'll be gone to Haiti.

I've sent a request to.join the Facebook.group also but not had any luck being accepted. Anyone else??

Thor - would you mind doing the same for me? I've also tried to join but, haven't had a response.

I just sent you a private message. :)

Me too? I sent one a few days ago and still not had a reply.

That's great how you've managed to hear a heartbeat already. I was thinking about getting a doppler this time but after my first scan.

Afm the past few days I've suffered really badly with sinusitis. The usual stuff I take for it I can't so it's felt 10x worse :( hopefully getting better though now.

Hi all! Just caught up on everyone's posts. 808, UTIs definitely cause all sorts of havoc during pregnancy... I went into preterm labor at 31 weeks last pregnancy that they had to stop all bc of a uti. Definitely scary! Glad they caught it!

Won't be joining the fb group, just will be staying in here. My last due date group from here we had a fb group and shit hit the fan numerous times with crazy drama... the original creator deleted it yesterday without telling anyone and all of our memories are gone forever. It's scary and really upsetting.

Afm, hubby and I just got back from a 3.5 day vacation to Florida... nothing compared to Chicago! It's so hot and humid, I burned really bad even with shade and sunscreen. :( but we went to Wizarding World of Harry Potter (which was amazing btw!) and the ocean for the first time ever for me.

Nausea is in full force and has been since 5.5 weeks. I have all the same symptoms and cravings as the girls so I definitely think we're having a third girl!

Regardless though, this will be our last baby. 3 and done... don't think my body can handle another pregnancy with how badly it hurt last time.

So morning sickness has fully kicked in. It's just super bad nausea like I have motion sickness. But so far this morning has been the weirdest with symptoms that I just have to laugh.
Super bad nausea coupled with crazy intense heartburn, and an odd taste in my mouth I can't get rid of. Lol but I'm so thankful for every second of it.

Mrs - I get that icky taste in my mouth. My doctor laughed and said he's not sure what causes that but, it's not the first time he's heard it.

Won't be joining the fb group, just will be staying in here. My last due date group from here we had a fb group and shit hit the fan numerous times with crazy drama... the original creator deleted it yesterday without telling anyone and all of our memories are gone forever. It's scary and really upsetting.

Ugh, that sucks greats! I'm a bit wary of a FB group this early on too. I was in a DDC on another site for my daughter, and we kept it all on the forum until after the babies were born. It meant only those who really stuck around long term and had made a connection ended up in the FB group, and we are still in contact now!

Hi everyone, what a bunch of supportive and lovely ladies in here! :flower:

I have not written anything here for a long time as we were moving houses. We are just settling down now and wow how completely useless I have been. I am always feeling so nauseous and tired and it is driving me insane!

It is torture really this bloody nausea and vomiting. Since 5 weeks I have been darting off to the loo to vomit and barely able talk during the day because of nausea. Miserable! Then if I feel slightly better for a few hours, of course I start to get paranoid and afraid that there is something wrong. I cannot wait for this first trimester to be over!! :nope:

I have not much experience with ms - when can I expect the nausea to start to ease off?? :wacko:

Hugs and luck to you all :hugs:

We had a u/s this morning. Baby A was waving we saw it moving its arms. So adorable. Both babies look great and I am being released from my RE.

Next week I see my OB for the first time. Is anyone else having twins? Did I miss that?

bke - sorry you're feeling so horrible, hoping it clears up for you soon <3

danser - so glad the babies are doing well!!! I think you're the only one with twins for now :)

20160606_114851.jpg

I had my first scan this morning and heard his heartbeat! He looks and sounds good.

Beautiful Froggy!!

Danser - I think you're our only twins so far!

I go tomorrow to our first OB appointment. Nervous about it. Not sure why but I guess its because I'm so used to my RE that I'm nervous about someone else. I'll still continue to see my RE weekly until July 5th, just not this week.

For those of you who've seen your OB for the first official appointment, what all do they do?

At my re appointment the only thing we do now is a weekly US so I'm wondering if there are any other tests or anything to expect ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->