January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Congrats to froggy and danser on the good ultrasounds! Woohoo! I feel like I'm stuck in limbo land waiting to even have my first appointment at over 9 weeks.

Bke - with my dd, my nausea didn't subside until about 15/16 weeks, although I think a lot of people find it eases up around 13. This time I have barely been sick at all yet. So feel worried all the time.

Last 2 pregnancies my severe nausea was totally gone by about 14/15 weeks.

Angel - my OB does a scan to check for HB and that dates add up. He also gave me my lab form for my blood work and he's already given me the paperwork for genetic testing. He also gave me a butt ton of pre-natal samples lol. He asked questions about how I'm feeling and what I'm experiencing and that's about it. I go see him again a week from today, not sure what else will be done. I'm guessing next week will be about the same.

I'm in the hospital again for more bleeding, they still don't see a heart beat, and are saying that a miscarriage is probably going to happen. My Numbers are still going up 23,000 today. But they said no heartbeat is not good at this far along.

808- I'm so sorry! I know what you're going through I've been there. You're in my thoughts and if you ever need to talk feel free to reach out. I sending you more miracle baby dust than ever Hun.

808 - I am so sorry you're going through this! Please keep us updated! This must be so hard. :hugs:

Thanks, I am just praying that maybe it's just too early still. The ER doc was not really sensitive or optimistic... Maybe he's just a jerk? The ER doc the other day seemed so hopeful:shrug: The bleeding has slowed and I am not really having very much cramping, so maybe my numbers will continue to go up? IDK

Pls add me to the group. I am due Jan 31st :)

808 I'm so sorry your going through the rollercoaster of pregnancy. I really wish you all the luck in the world. After many losses in all trimesters I know how hard it is. Xx

I'm so sorry malia. I hope it turns out ok in the end, but if not I'm so so sorry. :hugs:

Aw no, so sorry to read this Malia - hoping for some good news from you soon :hugs:

Malia I am so sorry things are up in the air. I really hope this works out for you.

yay Froggy for a great u/s.

I am so tired today. Is it sad that so far my nausea hasn't been bad this morning, yet instead of being happy about it, it makes me worry something is wrong. I'm quite sure now I have restless leg syndrome. My legs can't be still for more than 1 minutes without getting a pins and needles feeling. It took me forever to fall asleep last night.

808 - there is always hope. I do know that if my doctor can't get a great U/S reading he'll send me directly to the tech because he says, she is the best at it. Maybe that's the case? When are you getting another U/S to confirm?

I had blood drawn this morning. Nothing special. I'll find out results on Monday at my appt. I do know my OB wants to be the one to monitor my thyroid now and adjust my medication if needed. I think he'll be sending me for blood a lot this pregnancy lol.

I have been a lot more sick today which has been somewhat reassuring although very unpleasant!

Danser - I have RLS as well with this pregnancy. Try taking a calcium supplement. It has helped me.

How is everyone doing almost 10 weeks can't believe I've known I've been pregnant for 7 week :) sickness is still very much around and exhaustion seems to be getting worse. I've put on around 8lbs in weight on my boobs and bloated bump. I think being my 3rd and my last pregnancy being twins isn't helping. I haven't even told my parents yet I'm expecting. I wanted to.be reassured by a scan first (though that's not until 22nd June) also I'm huge and really worried people are going to guess very soon :(

Shobbs- wow 29 weeks already! Congrats!

Lit- I'm in the same boat. I constantly feel like I'm on a boat in the middle of the sea with motion sickness. But it's so nice to have a little reassurance.

When is everyone planning to tell people?
We're planning to tell our parents Friday after our scan (6weeks 5 days) then tell family on July 4th (10weeks) and not sure about telling everyone else.

We told our parents after we heard the heartbeat and told them again when we knew there were two. Besides my BFF no one else knows. I'd like to keep it a secret as long as possible but with twins I don't know how long it will be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->