January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Malia - I'm so sorry.. this must be so hard. Really wish I could give you a hug right now.

Froggy - Such a beautiful scan!

Ebelle - Welcome!! Happy to have you here! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Shobbs - It's crazy! 10 weeks marks the end of the most critical period for fetal development! I was excited about that part. I've put on quite a bit of weight already myself but it's been stable for several weeks so I think it's going to even out! Hopefully it's the same for you! Also I'm so happy you found LO on the doppler! I thought about getting one, but I think I might get obsessive.

Danser - Yeah might be a bit hard to keep twins a secret for long. All depends on how you hold them!

Surprise - I'm sorry you're struggling with MS! Seems like things are going great though!

Angel - I'm glad your appointment went well! I try to avoid lunch meat. Makes sense to go with deli fresh, though. A good cold cut with vegetables sometimes hits the spot. Specially on these hot days.

Danser - I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I would hate to have allergies on top of symptoms. I've been so fortunate to never have to deal with allergies. They seem miserable!

Newbie - Yay! Let us know how your appointment goes! Sorry DH can't be there. I need to find someone to watch our son for our next appointment so my DH can go. I don't think my son would much like some stranger poking at his mommy. He gets a little (a lot) protective of me at times!

Mrs.G - Sorry you're fighting allergies as well!

Danser - Having the extra support is always a wonderful thing! Plus they can help get you what you want and speak up for you while you're really not in the mindset to deal with such things.

Ana - A home birth sounds wonderful. The biggest problem here is we can't have certified midwives even if I wanted one. It's illegal in my state to do a delivery outside of a hospital setting. Obviously if I wanted to do it, I could. They can't stop me, but I can't have a medical personnel there to help if that's what I chose. I know midwives that would be happy to do home birth, but simply can't. I've been seeing more and more wanting the medical side of it. There are home like settings we can go to, though.

Oh my, I believe I have caught up. So so sorry if I missed anything or anyone!

AFM - Been trying to stay busy. Next several days are going to be in the 90s and I'm really considering taking DS out to the aquatic center. I don't have a swimsuit so I'd have to go find one which is a trip itself. I've still been exhausted and I'm really hoping that will start to get better soon. I hate being so tired. I don't have the willpower to do anything when I feel like this.

Next appointment is next week on the 16th. We'll get another US to make sure things are still going good, so I'm super excited! Going to call tomorrow and set up a screening appointment. Main reason I want it is for another US. Can't get over seeing my LO!

I'm routinely getting up in the middle of the night now to use the restroom. Then by morning I feel like I'm about to burst yet again. So I'm sure LO is growing well! Also, the thirst is so real.. I can drink a gallon of water and still feel like I've been deprived all day.

Sorry for the long post! I need to just find the time to post more often!

Malia - I'm so sorry.. this must be so hard. Really wish I could give you a hug right now.

Froggy - Such a beautiful scan!

Ebelle - Welcome!! Happy to have you here! Happy and healthy 9 months!

Shobbs - It's crazy! 10 weeks marks the end of the most critical period for fetal development! I was excited about that part. I've put on quite a bit of weight already myself but it's been stable for several weeks so I think it's going to even out! Hopefully it's the same for you! Also I'm so happy you found LO on the doppler! I thought about getting one, but I think I might get obsessive.

Danser - Yeah might be a bit hard to keep twins a secret for long. All depends on how you hold them!

Surprise - I'm sorry you're struggling with MS! Seems like things are going great though!

Angel - I'm glad your appointment went well! I try to avoid lunch meat. Makes sense to go with deli fresh, though. A good cold cut with vegetables sometimes hits the spot. Specially on these hot days.

Danser - I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I would hate to have allergies on top of symptoms. I've been so fortunate to never have to deal with allergies. They seem miserable!

Newbie - Yay! Let us know how your appointment goes! Sorry DH can't be there. I need to find someone to watch our son for our next appointment so my DH can go. I don't think my son would much like some stranger poking at his mommy. He gets a little (a lot) protective of me at times!

Mrs.G - Sorry you're fighting allergies as well!

Danser - Having the extra support is always a wonderful thing! Plus they can help get you what you want and speak up for you while you're really not in the mindset to deal with such things.

Ana - A home birth sounds wonderful. The biggest problem here is we can't have certified midwives even if I wanted one. It's illegal in my state to do a delivery outside of a hospital setting. Obviously if I wanted to do it, I could. They can't stop me, but I can't have a medical personnel there to help if that's what I chose. I know midwives that would be happy to do home birth, but simply can't. I've been seeing more and more wanting the medical side of it. There are home like settings we can go to, though.

Oh my, I believe I have caught up. So so sorry if I missed anything or anyone!

AFM - Been trying to stay busy. Next several days are going to be in the 90s and I'm really considering taking DS out to the aquatic center. I don't have a swimsuit so I'd have to go find one which is a trip itself. I've still been exhausted and I'm really hoping that will start to get better soon. I hate being so tired. I don't have the willpower to do anything when I feel like this.

Next appointment is next week on the 16th. We'll get another US to make sure things are still going good, so I'm super excited! Going to call tomorrow and set up a screening appointment. Main reason I want it is for another US. Can't get over seeing my LO!

I'm routinely getting up in the middle of the night now to use the restroom. Then by morning I feel like I'm about to burst yet again. So I'm sure LO is growing well! Also, the thirst is so real.. I can drink a gallon of water and still feel like I've been deprived all day.

Sorry for the long post! I need to just find the time to post more often!

Awh thank.you. With my mmc over a year ago I was frantically trying to find Lil bean and 10 weeks and counted find it. I knew deep down something wasn't quite right as I fell down the stairs at 6 weeks and broke my tail bone and didn't have many symptoms at all. This time round my ms is 24 hours a day and only seems to ease up the minute I open my eyes. Overall think my weight is all bump and boobs but contemplating on telling my boss at work as I'm generally quite small and this baby bloat is ridiculous and making me look around 6months

Malia, so sorry to hear this :hugs: I'm still holding out hope for you.

I'm an expat, so just going home for a few weeks. Not really a holiday since I'm spending two weeks on campus at my university, but it will be good to be back home for at bit. I'm Australian, so my "summer" is actually winter, but worth it.

Newbie - still glad you to go home! I didn't realize you were in Australia! One of the places I would LOVE to visit. One day lol

AFM - nothing new to report. Been getting more and more heartburn at night. Waiting patiently for Monday to see bubs again, hope everything is going well. FX

Malia I'm so sorry!

AlliJo Thanks for the opinion, there is so much to consider this twin thing is making all decisions so much harder than I expected.

When did everyone see and hear the heartbeat? I know it can vary so much early on but I have an appointment tomorrow for a scan and just hoping I see and hear something. I'll be either 6+5 or 6+6. With my mc I saw the heartbeat at 6weeks so I'm hopeful but you know... We're all nervous lol

I saw it clearly at 6 weeks and again today at 9 weeks. Haven't heard it yet, though. The doc spent a long time checking it today but I foot ask what rate it was beating at. Everything looked amazing! :)

I saw and heard the heart beat during an ultrasound at 7+2 this time.

Haven't posted much, but nothing much going on. Still nauseated much of the time, but no throwing up. I seem to feel a bit worse in the evenings and it's such a relief to go to bed! Bloated and gassy as hell in the evenings too, so my belly really pops then and I look totally PREGNANT. We have a baby shower to go to on Sunday afternoon and I'm hoping I can still keep this belly under wraps somehow. Will probably tell my parents and sister on Father's Day.

Hi all, but late to this as only just found out but we are expecting our fourth in January 😳 Bit of a shock as it is a surprise baby but excited anyway, have a private reassurance scan booked the 19th June. Unsure on dates anywhere between 3rd and 31st January xx

I saw and heard the heartbeat at 7+3. I'd had a scan at 6+1 but they couldn't confirm which is why I had the later one. Rate was 151.

808 - I am so sorry things aren't looking good. :( That is so devastating. Do keep us updated. I wish you all the best. :hugs:

Ali - I hope your fatigue eases up soon. It really is so hard to be motivated to do anything when feeling so tired!

I'm jealous that everyone here gets so many ultrasounds. Still two more weeks until my first appointment even, and not even sure I'll be able to convince my Dr to book me an u/s.

Slammer - I've been SO unbelievably bloated as well. It's getting hard to hide because I look about 5 months gone! Sigh.

AFM my nausea isn't nearly as bad again. Am truly hoping I'm just having an easier time of it this pregnancy, but still so worried something is wrong.

mrs - I seen and heard the HB at 6 + 2. I can't wait to hear about your appt. tomorrow :)

Caz - Welcome!!!

I saw and heard the heartbeat at 7+3. I'd had a scan at 6+1 but they couldn't confirm which is why I had the later one. Rate was 151.

This is giving me some hope! I just got off the phone with my GP and my hcg went up again!!! From 23,400 the day before to 29,083 yesterday! So my doc said either I still have a viable embryo and they just couldn't see it due to all the blood or I will need to get a DnC to remove any leftover stuff. Maybe, just maybe I can hold on to this lil one...[-o<

This is giving me some hope! I just got off the phone with my GP and my hcg went up again!!! From 23,400 the day before to 29,083 yesterday! So my doc said either I still have a viable embryo and they just couldn't see it due to all the blood or I will need to get a DnC to remove any leftover stuff. Maybe, just maybe I can hold on to this lil one...[-o<

Fingers crossed! With me they could see the fetal pole and thought there was a heartbeat but couldn't be sure. I'm still freaked out there won't be one at the next scan! :wacko:

Malia praying that this little bean is healthy for you and stays healthy. Numbers going up is a good thing.

Shobbs - I think most of mine is the same. Water weight and what not, but still. When I'm trying to keep it to the minimum and that happens I'm a bit discouraged.

Mrs.G - They didn't even bother having me come in till 8 weeks. So I saw and heard the heartbeat at 8+1. I think unless you're a high risk or have other issues going on they try to avoid that period of possibly too early.

Slammer - With my first had like no bloat. This one on the other hand. I do already feel I look pregnant at times. I was thinking about going public with my pregnancy on Father's day but I may just tell my family then not really announce, but if it comes up it comes up. Not sure yet.

Caz - Welcome!! When will you be finding out the dates?

Lite - Try not to worry! I know it's hard, but I have less symptoms with this one than I did with my first. Pretty much no nausea. A little here and there, but I hardly had any with my first and it's less than even that.

Malia - You're so strong! I'm glad you're finding hope as I'm sure it's really hard to! I would think your next scan you should have your answers.

AFM - Today has been pretty good. Although, I don't feel like eating. This morning I did, but now I don't want anything to do with food. Started around noon. Took a nap then DH and I took our son to the park in his new push car stroller. He loves it, but if he can't get the clips to work he has a tantrum. I swear he throws more tantrums than two toddlers put together! He's definitely my child. Then I managed to get to the gym so I would say I had a pretty good day. I don't feel too exhausted right now. Probably should get motivated to get to the gym more since I tend to have more energy after.

Also, it's probably early, but I keep waiting to feel this LO! Sometimes I could almost convince myself that I did. It's so faint and low. So, maybe?

Thanks, Ali. That is actually reassuring. :)

My toddler is throwing the worst tantrums lately too. It's so tough! I'm glad you had a good day though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->