January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Mrs - that's so exciting!!!! I was in shock when I seen your U/S!!!! Congratulations!!!! Did you get to heart HB's?

Trying - welcome and congratulations!!!

Danser- wow already 10 weeks!

Ttc- I'm in total shock too! Lol yes we heard them both. They were totally In sync with each other. It was so cute. About 130-140bpm.

Yup! He said from the very beginning it was twins. Apparently he knew something I didn't! Lol

Mrs green - wow, that's quite amazing you're having twins! Congrats! :)

Danser - great to be 10 weeks already!

Congrats mrs.green it must be so incredibly exciting

Afm: I had my first OB appointment a few days ago and everything looks great, my expected due date based on the size of baby is still one week ahead of what I'm going by. My doctor says that at this point I have less than a 2% chance of miscarriage which is really great news.

Mrs green-aww twins :) congrats

Is anyone else finding time dragging slowly?! Don't like to wish time away, but already feels forever since my bfp.

Mrs green-aww twins :) congrats

Is anyone else finding time dragging slowly?! Don't like to wish time away, but already feels forever since my bfp.

Yes! It doesn't help that my next appt isn't until the 29. I'm just ready for the second trimester, I'll be so much more reassured then, I think.

Yes! Time is going by so slow. Just like you said it feels like forever ago I got my bfp but I'm only 7 weeks?! Lol

Trying - Welcome and congratulations! It happened quick for me both times. So next time I'm just going to expect to be pregnant right away.

Yo yo - It is but isn't for me. I'm pushing 11 weeks though so maybe that's why.

Hey everyone, I have been keeping up a little bit but was out of town for several days for my graduation with my Masters. :D I'm now done with my Masters program, AND I only have 4 days left in the school year for my own students so I'll be able to finally sit and relax for a few days!! :D

I have my 10W scan on Tuesday, i'm so excited! I haven't seen my bean in two weeks since my OB appointment was last week and they didn't do an US, just a doppler. This week I'm back to my RE so I'll get another US and some pics. Can't wait to see how much it's grown in 2 weeks!

I forgot to mention after my first ob apt he said my due date was Jan 11th so I guess my date can be moved. I also had a chance to see the heartbeat. My next apt is June 30th and I will be having my blood drawn for NIPT (non invasive prenatal testing), still not sure if I want to know the gender. I have never went without knowing and had a surprise at birth. This is my last (11th) child and feel as though I may want to try it. My husband says no but I am trying to convince him.....

I have the NIPT on Wednesday and I'm definitely finding out the gender!

For those of you getting NIPT - is your insurance covering it? Our OB offered it, along with a couple other options, but told us to research what our insurance will cover and what we are willing to pay out and what we want to do. I am considering the NIPT because I love the idea of just a simple blood test, AND I love the idea of finding gender right away, but not sure about the cost.

How exciting to find out the gender so soon!

Yoyo, some days I feel it's dragging, and some days I feel like it's gone fast. I got my bfp exactly 4 weeks ago, and it certainly doesn't seem like that long ago.

I ordered my fetal doppler today, I'm super excited. I got the sonoline b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->