January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I've been keeping up with everyone just not posting as there's nothing exciting since my next scan isn't until the 29th when I'll be almost 12 weeks. I keep staring at my most recent u/s picture because it still doesn't feel real!

Still on and off nausea here as well as constant fatigue and peeing a lot. Glad everyone seems to be doing well and hope everyone has a good weekend coming up! :)

I've been keeping up with everyone just not posting as there's nothing exciting since my next scan isn't until the 29th when I'll be almost 12 weeks. I keep staring at my most recent u/s picture because it still doesn't feel real!

Still on and off nausea here as well as constant fatigue and peeing a lot. Glad everyone seems to be doing well and hope everyone has a good weekend coming up! :)

Same here, just a waiting game at the moment. We can't see a midwife till 8 weeks minimum and you don't need to go to a gp either. My first mw appt will be next Thursday so I have that to look forward to.

In the meantime I took my last digi today, and it has progressed onto 3+ so that had made me happy and reminds me something is going on as I've had minimal symptoms.

image.jpg

Same here, just a waiting game at the moment. We can't see a midwife till 8 weeks minimum and you don't need to go to a gp either. My first mw appt will be next Thursday so I have that to look forward to.

In the meantime I took my last digi today, and it has progressed onto 3+ so that had made me happy and reminds me something is going on as I've had minimal symptoms.

View attachment 950434

Congrats on the 3+!

Same here for me. Just playing the waiting game until my 12 week ultrasound on the 6/27. I'm 9.5 weeks and still relatively symptom-less other than sore breasts. Makes me very nervous that I'll go into the 12 week scan and they'll tell me bad news. The first trimester is so worrisome!

Just had my scan. We have TWO healthy little babies! We're on total shock!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
wow, congratulations! that must have been quite the shock!

2 set of twins on this board now, yay!

Wow Mrs Green! Congrats! I can't remember, did you take clomid this cycle?

Nausea is bad today after having two days of hardly any! Guess it's reassuring if nothing else :haha:

Congrats Mrs. Green! Twins, what a surprise!!! How exciting :hugs:

Mrs Green congrats! Now someone else can join me the crazy twin ride.

Thanks ladies. We're thrilled. Just a long emotional journey and now to be blessed with two just seems unreal.

Just used my doppler and found the heartbeat! So good to hear it, puts my mind at rest for now. Third scan on Wednesday so hopefully this will tide me over til then :haha:

Van- that's amazing! I can't wait to get my Doppler. I'm thinking I'll get it around 10 weeks.

Hello ladies, can I join please? I'm due 31/01/17 so my dates may change once I've had my 12 week scan.
My due date is 2 days after my sons birthday haha.. Great planning on my part.. But in my defence I never in a million years thought I'd get pregnant first month trying! Anyway hope your all feeling well. My sickness has kicked in now and I'm so so tired all the time.. Heartburn is a bugger too! Xxx

Congratulations Mrs Green!!! How exciting!!

Welcome tryingagain - congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"