January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Thank you for the info chitown! So many ladies on here have recommended that one. I will most definitely update y'all as soon as I hear the hb! :)

Just checking in. I've been so busy. Last week of school is so stressful, and I'm doing SO MUCH WORK. I can't wait until it's over. I'm so tired of s tudents asking me what they can do to raise their grade. I really want to say "build a time machine, go back to the beginning of the semester, and care about doing your work BACK THEN instead of waiting until the last week of school" :dohh:

In baby news: I'm at 10w! Double digits! My scan this week was amazing. Baby kept reaching for the umbilical cord trying to play with it and was kicking feet and moving around. <3 My Sonaline B 3hz came in today. I couldn't find baby <3 beat today when I tried but I'm going to try every few days, I think it'll just take some time to figure out what and where I'm looking. I keep finding MINE just fine, and the maternal artery thing is nice nad loud, but I think baby was not being very cooperative today.

I also take rainbow light, they are all natural made with plant based vitamins and proteins. I get them from amazon for about $20 for a 3-4 months supply. They work great, I have been taking them for 2 years now.

So, my GP called and my numbers have gone down to 27,000 and they didn't see any growth. So he wanted me to go in for a D&C tomorrow! I said I wanted to wait another week or so to see if I can do it naturally... I am not a fan of the D&C idea, seems too invasive... If my baby hasn't grown since about 6.5weeks then I should be able to do this at home, hopefully? Any advice from you awesome ladies?:shrug:

:hugs: I'm so sorry. At this point it is really up to you as to whathever is the best option for you physically and emotionally. A few things to consider: D&C would mean you don't have to worry about some risks like hemorrhage etc, or not everything coming out (a friend of mine had that problem and it led ot later difficulties getting pregnant). I agree that D&C sounds so invasive, and it would be so nice to be able to be in the privacy of your own home, but also you will have to deal with (and witness) everything coming out, including the sac. :( I personally have not been in this situation but have friends who have, and all have said they would choose D&C over the emotional turmoil of going through that (plus not knowing when it could happen so you could be at work etc).

:hugs:

I am already debating which breast pump to buy I've heard so many good things about the spectra S2 pump, even though it's newer in the US.

Any second time moms have any recommendations?

I used the Medela pump in style Advanced whatever one since that's what my insurance covered... I wasn't a fan. The pump itself worked fine, but I could not figure out what size flanges to use for the life of me! I would constantly get clogged ducts. I ended up quitting exclusively pumping at 4 months because of it.

wow that sucks. The other pump I was looking into was the medela PISA. Good to know.

I'm still debating on the whole Doppler thing. I worry if I don't find it I will freak out or that I will find one baby's heartbeat and not the other. I think it may cause too much stress. So far things have been ok no spotting or any concerns and sometimes it's easier to assume things are fine.

Danser- I'm back and forth for that exact reason. I'm worried I'll freak myself out too much too.

Nausea has fully kicked in again. It goes away for a little bit the. Comes back extra hard.

I hear you on the nausea ladies - I thought it was lessening but is back today with a vengeance!

Nausea for me only comes when I need to eat which is once an hr. Luckily the rest of time my morning sickness is gone.

Anyone else having a hard time drinking enough water?

Evening ladies well what can i say ms my arse. I thought it got better at this point at 11 weeks :(

Well im currently led in bed (7,00pm) waiting to go to bed with my babies. I literally came home from work had a nap, had some food, bath and now in bed i think mr exhaustion is my new best friend.

With regards to dopplers i have had a hibebe one for years but last pregnancy i couldnt find a heartbeat and unfortunately baby had grow its wings. I found my twins at about 9 weeks and this pregnancy about 9 and a half weeks, however i hadnt been able to find it for a couple of days and started to get really down that tonorrow morning i was going to take a trip to the epau but decided to give it one go and there was the little bean in a completely different place at 165bmp

They are so great for reassurance but terrible for anxiety. Im temoting to box mine away ive wabted to cry for the last few days with worry

I have my 12 week scan on wednesday the first time i get to see little one and ive just had my letter through the post to see my consultant the following day due to my previous loses and complications with premature labour :/

Temp - thankfully my MS is similar. I only get nauseated when I'm hungry. Other than that, I've been ok.

I'm sorry for all that are suffering, I hope it subsides soon <3

I am the same for only getting nauseous when I'm hungry, but then again - I'm hungry ALL the time! It also comes and goes though. Today I'm feeling a lot better than I have been, but I know this has happened before and it comes back worse a day or two later. The exhaustion has also hit here and I spent all of Monday evening in bed, and yesterday I had a nice long afternoon nap. I'm finding it hard to keep up with my toddler's energy level!

Shobbs- I totally understand why you might consider boxing yours up and that it's causing more anxiety than good! I think I am avoiding getting a Doppler for that reason. Good luck at your scan!

I've almost puked twice today, second trimester can't come soon enough.

Just checking in. I've been so busy. Last week of school is so stressful, and I'm doing SO MUCH WORK. I can't wait until it's over. I'm so tired of s tudents asking me what they can do to raise their grade. I really want to say "build a time machine, go back to the beginning of the semester, and care about doing your work BACK THEN instead of waiting until the last week of school" :dohh:

In baby news: I'm at 10w! Double digits! My scan this week was amazing. Baby kept reaching for the umbilical cord trying to play with it and was kicking feet and moving around. <3 My Sonaline B 3hz came in today. I couldn't find baby <3 beat today when I tried but I'm going to try every few days, I think it'll just take some time to figure out what and where I'm looking. I keep finding MINE just fine, and the maternal artery thing is nice nad loud, but I think baby was not being very cooperative today.

I also take rainbow light, they are all natural made with plant based vitamins and proteins. I get them from amazon for about $20 for a 3-4 months supply. They work great, I have been taking them for 2 years now.

So, my GP called and my numbers have gone down to 27,000 and they didn't see any growth. So he wanted me to go in for a D&C tomorrow! I said I wanted to wait another week or so to see if I can do it naturally... I am not a fan of the D&C idea, seems too invasive... If my baby hasn't grown since about 6.5weeks then I should be able to do this at home, hopefully? Any advice from you awesome ladies?:shrug:

:hugs: I'm so sorry. At this point it is really up to you as to whathever is the best option for you physically and emotionally. A few things to consider: D&C would mean you don't have to worry about some risks like hemorrhage etc, or not everything coming out (a friend of mine had that problem and it led ot later difficulties getting pregnant). I agree that D&C sounds so invasive, and it would be so nice to be able to be in the privacy of your own home, but also you will have to deal with (and witness) everything coming out, including the sac. :( I personally have not been in this situation but have friends who have, and all have said they would choose D&C over the emotional turmoil of going through that (plus not knowing when it could happen so you could be at work etc).

:hugs:

Ya, I think I have decided that if it doesn't happen by Monday (my next blood draw) and I don't think it will, that I am going to schedule the d&c... Just want to get it over with already. Thanks for your support, glad your scans are going good and baby is doing fine.

I'm also having a hard time getting enough water. At first I was getting tons beause I was so thirsty (was drinking 120+ oz) but nwo the thirst has died down I'm not getting enough. Going to start using a tracker on my phone I think.

I got my doppler in today. I can't seem to fund baby boy yet. But I'm only 8 weeks. I'll keep trying over the weekend. All I hear is my own

8 weeks is still really early to find it froggy so try not to worry!

I'm not worried. I know it's early. I'm just impatient lol. I get to see him again on Tuesday!

Lite - I was like you and got nauseous when I was hungry, but was hungry all the time. I think that part has subsided. I still feel generally ill and it's exhausting. I can't shake feeling like total crap unless I lay down for awhile. Which is really hard to do most of the time since I have a toddler to watch. He always demands I come be near him so I can watch what he's doing.

As for those having a hard time getting water. I'm kind of at that point. I get full too easily. I'm still thirsty all the time, though. I'll have like three different drinks and DH just shakes his head at me. I get like lemonade or something, but I can't seem to drink anything with flavor very easily. It always sounds good till I drink it.

My appointment went really well! LO is all snug in there with a wonderful heart rate! Still haven't got to see any movement. Seems to be relaxing every time I get a peak! Next Wednesday I have another appointment early in the morning and we have another ultrasound for some measurements. They'll be using the good US machine so I expect to have some good clear shots! Doctor also said the tech will take a guess at the gender. I'm excited about that! I know it won't be 100% so I won't settle on it, but I'm still excited.

Did the glucose test. They won't call unless the results aren't good. I believe I can view it online. I just need to find my login information.

I'll probably be telling my dad and my stepmom this weekend. I've got to get DH's Father's Day gift together too.

Not much else going on. Just want this crappy feeling I get everyday to go away. It hit me hard at work on Tuesday. My heart rate went up and the heat didn't help. I didn't think I was going to make it through my med pass. Now just to wait for my next appointment and when it comes I'll be in my last week of the first tri!! :happydance:

Sorry for the long post.

That sounds great Ali! What are you thinking for the fathers day gift?

I had my first appt with my ob today. Went well, he did a quick US to check on bub. Was absolutely lovely seeing a real little human in there!! Bub was totally chilled with one arm behind his head and the other waving at us. Measuring spot of for dates and had a great hb too.

I jinxed myself though. Was telling ob all about how i feel great now.. hinestly by the time we drove home from that appt i felt like death. Headache and nausea
Blah

But 12 weeks tomorrow do i hope the ends in sight. Also have my 12 week NT scan wednesday.

Hi everyone

Ive finally got my laptop back from being repaired. ive not hardly been able to get on without it, I really struggle on my phone :dohh:

Ive tried to catch up best I can!

Congrats MrsGreen on twins.. what a wonderful surprise!

Glad all have had good scans and got to hear heartbeats.

Midwife here doesnt listen to heartbeat til 16 weeks so we have a bit to wait yet.

I have had an early scan, was having some pains earlier in the week so went to get checked out, was lovely to see baby, he/she seems happy and active. But I do have a bleed behind the baby, was a bit scary at first when she mentioned it as ive never had an SCH before but she said not to worry too much and hopefully the bleed will be reabsorbed into my body. They put me 4 days behind where I thought I was but im sticking with my due date for now as it may change again at my offical dating scan which is on the 5th July.

Morning sickness is pretty bad at min, im sick most mornings and its really just mainly constant nausea on and off all day then, ive go tablets but only take when i feel i really need to.

Hope everyone is doing ok.. looking forward to catching up more often now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->