January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I just heard the baby on my doppler! It was only for a couple of minutes then he disappeared, but I actually heard him!

Chi - thasnwhat they told me too, that the most we'd pay out of pocket was a couple hundred. Thats still a lot for us. My insurance says they'll only cover it with a pre authorization. The only test they'll do without one is Quad screening. Which isn2nd tri and doesn't tell us gender :( I think we'll have to wait until gender scan to find out.

Froggy - that's awesome!! I've yet to find mine but I'm only trying every other day right now. I don't want to get too frustrated ;)

Danser- well I hope you can hide it for a while longer!

Froggy- oh wow, so exciting! So happy you were able to hear the HB!

Angel - hope you can find the HB on the Doppler soon! Also, don't worry!

I'm going to try again tonight to find HB on doppler. If not, I'll wait another few days. :)

So much to catch up on.

I too have the bloat-that-looks-like-6-months-pregnant going on.

I'm pretty excited, have the NT scan booked for tomorrow 😁

When does everyone have their's booked?

I have a totally obvious belly (can still hide it a little bit depending on what I'm wearing) and I was like this with my first too. I'm small and have a short torso, and my stomach is the only place I gain weight even when not pregnant, so the 6ish lbs I've gained have all gone there, plus bloat. So yeah. Blah. I still can't even feel my uterus, so I know it's not really the baby showing, but the belly is out there!

I have an appt this thurs. Not 100% sure what we'll be doing during the appt. Not sure if I'll have an internal exam or what. Hoping they'll try to find the heartbeat with doppler, but I don't even know. NT scan is not scheduled yet, but will be during the 12th week, so I should be scheduling that after this week's appt.

My genetic scan (not sure if this is the NT or not) is scheduled for the 13th.

Double digits for me today!!!

As of now we're not doing an NT scan. I want to talk to my doctor more first but from what I've been reading they're not very reliable and I've read too many horror stories of moms being told something is wrong then it turns out nothing is!

Yay congrats Froggy!

Tweety My NT scan is on Monday, only 5 more days. I am so nervous I just want it to get here already.

I still need to call to schedule my NT scan... my office no longer does them so I have to go to a specialty hospital 30 mins away to get it done.

I've got a referral from my doc here for my doc at home. I've got an appointment booked for the 1st, but that's just with my gp so I'm sure I'll have to get a referral for the actual scan and blood test. My doc here cautioned me that in Australia, they tend to err on the side of caution with their stats and I should wait until I get back to him with the ultrasound results for reassurance if the percentages given are scary.

I'm looking forward to seeing the lo again on Thursday... first time for dh to see the ultrasound :) he's excited.

Congrats Froggy!

My scan is booked for 5th July but I'm having some pains and spotting at min and with them finding the bleed around baby at 9weeks they have brought the scan forward to this Thursday afternoon. Have loads of really strong cramps today and keep getting really dizzy.. think that's because I'm so hot all the time though. Just keep getting terrible hot flashes. Trying not to be overly worried and didnt want to waste their time and rush down to epau to be checked today but be nice to see everything is ok this week rather than waiting and getting more concerned.

On the plus side though sickness has been manageable today.. was sick this morning at 6:20am and nauseous on and off til lunch time but not been too bad at all which has been nice.

Been on my feet all day so going to relax now with the kids for a couple hours before its time for their bath and bed ☺

12 week nt scan tomorrow at 6.00pm GBT im so nervous.... hoping that all is ok and to see my littke bean

So much to catch up on.

I too have the bloat-that-looks-like-6-months-pregnant going on.

I'm pretty excited, have the NT scan booked for tomorrow 😁

When does everyone have their's booked?

I have mine tomorrow evening, so nervous/excited will be first scan :)

I'm waiting to see my midwife for the first time this Friday. :) After that appointment I will be scheduling our NT scan and blood draw. We're hoping that with the blood draw we will be able to find out this little ones gender.

20160621_114046.jpg

20160621_114055.jpg

Here is my guy! He was kicking his legs today it was so cute. The second picture is 3d. He is measuring a couple of days ahead. And his hb is 170. I'm so in love with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->