January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Froggy- congrats on such a great scan! So happy baby is doing so well!

Mrs green - I am not planning on getting the NT scan done either because I don't want any unnecessary worry! But if my Dr refuses to book me a dating ultrasound, then DH and I agreed we will get the NT scan just so we can see baby and make sure all is ok.

Congrats froggy - what a beautiful scan! Wishing luck to everyone with scans/appointments coming up!

Froggy - perfect scan! Glad lil guy is doing well.

GL to everyone that has upcoming scans and appointments!!

No transvaginal. I'm not sure how far along they will Do an abdominal. I'm still seeing my RE until 11 weeks I have one more ultrasound and the graduate to my OB.

I think the point of getting abdominal scans is different doe everyone. I have a tilted uterus so you can't even see my uterus with an abdominal scan. I was told before I might not get one before 20 weeks because it's pretty severe, unless of course it corrects itself which it can do.

My NT scan is tomorrow at 8am central time. I'm 12 weeks today so I'm in the last week of first tri! :happydance:

We agreed to do a NT scan just for the ultrasound. We most likely won't get another till 20 weeks. My brother and SIL got a positive screen and were nerve wrecked but it turned out fine. Happened to my SIL's sister as well. I read that only 1 out of 10 positives are true positives. I told myself I'll be okay and not worry too much if at all if it comes back positive and I'll stay in high hopes.

Well I need some sleep. These 12 hour shifts kick my butt. Morning will come soon enough once I drift off to sleep.

Mrs green - that's interesting. I have a tilted uterus as well, but they had no problem doing an abdominal u/s at 9 1/2 weeks last pregnancy for me! I guess it's a good thing there's an option for transvaginal if needed.

Ali - good luck with your scan tomorrow! I totally understand getting it just to get the u/s! Will be good to see baby!

Yes my friend whos due around the same time had hers last week and it came back high risk so shes been a bit nervous. But i had mine today and all seemed to be well. Was so reassuring just seeing bub with a nice healthy hb.

Attachments

• 20160622_170237.jpg
    20160622_170237.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
Yes my friend whos due around the same time had hers last week and it came back high risk so shes been a bit nervous. But i had mine today and all seemed to be well. Was so reassuring just seeing bub with a nice healthy hb.

Tweety - what a lovely scan! Congrats!

Congrats on the great scans girls! I'm loving all the good news around here.

I had my screening scan yesterday. Everything is looking perfect! Low risk for everything and heart and placenta both functioning well. Heartrate is 173.

We also told Zoe today she's going to have a little SISTER!!!!!!

I'm super excited to start seeing all of the gender announcements rolling in!

Lovely scans ladies. I've just found out the date of my scan today. 5th July! I'll be a day or 2 away from 14 weeks!!! Too impatient now it's really doing my head in. Hubby won't agree to spending money on a private scan though! Just wanna know if there is 1 or 2 and that they are doing ok!

What a beautiful close-up, tweety! Congrats on a healthy scan.

vankiwi- Yay! Congrats on having another girl! :)

WDW - that's a long time to wait yet! Hope you can hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->