January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Woohoo I'm loving all the healthy scans!

Sorry about the flu Mrs Green, it sucks not to be able to take anything!

Just got out of scan. Literally want to cry after my mmc last oregnancy baby is absolutely perfect. Measuring at 12weeks 1 day so a little further along :) baby was jumping around, waving and playing with its feet. Im in absolute love. Pictures to follow the sonographer asked if i had completely gone off caffenine???? Which i completely have i used to love it now the smell even makes me gag

https://[URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160622_204647.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/20160622_204647.jpg[/URL]

Congrats on all the great scans ladies! I just have a regular appt today, no scan.

So sorry to hear about the flu mrs.green, ugh!

I had practically no nausea yesterday, so that was nice! Here's hoping that it's starting to taper off. Of course you also worry, lol. Really hoping they try to find a HB with doppler today. Appt at 3pm ET.

Lovely scans ladies.

Just over an hour until my appointment and the first time dh will be with me. Very excited!

We all have such beautiful babies! Off to my glucose test.. again.. ugh. I'm not complaining about it too much I just hate the drink. I'm glad it was a mistake and not an abnormal reading.

Name wise we have a couple of female names we like. Not too sure on male. We will probably do what we did with DS and wait to decide till he's born. With DS we had a couple picked out but DH thought of something completely different that never crossed our minds as soon as he saw him. So his name was born the second he was.

I still can't believe how much these babies grow in such little time. I'm excited to see how much my bubs has grown on the 13th!

I have a regular appt with my OB on the 6th, may ask him to sneak an U/S in.

Sorry about the flu mrs but, glad the babies are doing so well <3

Wow everyone has such beautiful scans :D

I had a scan today because of the spotting they tried to do the NT screening at the same time but I'm a bit early so have to go back for that on 5th July but baby was fine.. the bleed that was behind baby at 9+5 has gone, he/she was just chilling didn't move much but everything was perfect :cloud9:

My EDD just needs altering from the front page from 7th to 11th Jan.

Sickness has been so much easier for 3 days now it's so nice to feel a bit more normal!

https://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/sgillard85/Mobile%20Uploads/20160623_144840_zpspmpmeuaj.jpg

So glad everyone is having great scans. I am counting down until Monday. We haven't had a serious name discussion yet and won't until we know the sexes of the babies.
The nausea hasn't been too bad today so I hope I am on the upside of things.

For anyone who has bad nausea still talk to your doctor about b6 and unisom. The doctor I saw yesterday swears by it. I'm just starting it so not sure if it works yet but it's worth asking your doc if you're still miserable like me.

It makes my heart happy to read about everyone's good news and see their adorable little ones. Mrs. Greene I do hope you get to feeling better quickly. I have an apt on the 30th and he will probably take a peek in there plus I will be getting the NIPT done at that time. I wanted to stay team yellow but my husband doesn't so I have not yet decided as to whether I will check the box to tell me the gender or not. This is my last child (#11) and I have never ever ever been team yellow. I think it would be fun to put in all the hard work and find out at the very end. Hubby isn't hearing any of it though.....

OB just barely managed to find the HB today with doppler, which I'm so thankful for. It seemed like it wasn't going to happen, but she finally caught it very faint. 172 BPM. Very happy!

Congrats to all the perfect scans!!

My appt is in 5 days (from tomorrow). Kinda crazy how we scheduled it when it was a month away and I thought the wait would kill me (almost haha) and now it's in less than a week!

My Doppler came in the mail today and I FINALLY found the hb. I tried a few times and had to be super patient and DH and I finally found it. It was about 160 bpm. Baby's hb is the most beautiful sound in the world, I see what people mean now.

My MS has eased up, but yesterday I threw up morning and night when normally nights are hardest on me and I was nauseous all day. Hope everyone else is feeling okay and not too sick!

That's so great OB found the heartbeat! I get so nervous when they can't find it!

Having my first ever appointment for this baby today. I'm so excited as I've been waiting since I found out to get to this point sad part is last night at 11pm my DH work called him and told him they needed him to work. &#128557;&#128555; I purposely scheduled it for today so he'd be able to go with me. I guess I can't complain much since most of our state seems to be on fire. I'm just super disappointed. Hopefully today I will be able to hear my little one's heartbeat and then schedule our ultrasound and our NIPT blood draw. I already told my husband that if they try forcing him to go into work on the day of our scan that I will answer the phone and they will have to deal with a very hormonal crying pregnant lady.

That sucks thorpedo. I hope it goes well.

I had 2 days where the nausea was pretty good and it's back to being awful. I really really hope next week is the start of feeling back to normal. I just want to leave work and nap.

Hi ladies, just caught up! Beautiful scans for those who've had one!

I finally got my NT scan scheduled... only day they had open is Monday, July 18th! I'll be 14 weeks... is that too late for one? I always thought you had to be at 12 weeks for it. That or I'm just super impatient!

I had some weird sharp, shooting pains on my cervix last night, lasted about a minute and had me really worried... for some reason I can't shake this worried feeling that something bad is going to happen. Bah!!

Thinking about buying a doppler...

Greats, I think the doppler was definitely a good investment. I have been have a lot of stretching going on in the last couple of days and some of it is kind of painful. The doppler has assured me that he is still hanging around in there!

Froggy, your ticker in your sig has made me REALLY want some tater tots haha!

This sounds so silly but can someone please tell me how i get a ticker please

Which website did you guys buy your doppler from? Fetaldoppler.net has the sonoline b 3mhz on sale for $36.95?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->