January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

My MS has been fading a little as well, which is nice. I've had an awful headache since last night. My husband is out getting me some tylenol now.

What a tease the ticker says second trimester, that's not until next week.

Apparently my doppler shipped and is arriving on Monday... didn't know it was shipped out from just a few towns away lol!

My MS is fading as well, but that's what has me worried the most because with the girls, my MS was relentless until 14 weeks. So I'm hoping all is ok in there and can't wait for my doppler to get here!

Glad your ms is fading danser!

Greats, maybe the fading ms means a boy this time.

Froggy, not getting my hopes up at all!!! Hahaha I actually really think we're having another girl. On the one hand a boy would be awesome, but then another girl would be great because I literally don't need to buy anything haha

Your ultrasounds are looking great ladies, I'm kind of upset that I haven't gotten any of my ultrasound pictures yet

I'm a bit late to this group but can I join? Am due 5th Jan!

Here's our precious little bundle at our 8 week scan from our IVF clinic:

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/kittiecat1603/20160526_090438_zpsqpxiige9.jpg

Evening all hope your all jeeping well. Just thought id introduce ME :) with my 2 babies soon to be three. We told the boys on friday that they will soon be three. They are over the moon and would love a little sister but we will see. Were staying team yellow this time

https://[URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/20160626_124805.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/20160626_124805.jpg[/URL]

Great photo!

Well, I survived 24 hours of travelling across the world. What a long flight! Although thanks to drinking about 10 litres or more water, I got up to the toilet about three million time which helped stop my ankles from swelling as I was moving around so much. Didn't sleep at all, but happier to be healthy.

Hi again everyone :hugs:

I just read through everything that has happened in the last weeks. What a great support group! I am so sorry for those that have lost their angels and so happy for those who still have their little ones going strong and have even found out they have more than one! :happydance:

I hope to join you on Facebook once I am "public" as I am so paranoid about someone finding out now since I have yet to work things out at work. I have a scan coming up in a week and I plan to tell after that if everything looks good.

I havent been much on here partly because I have been soooooo miserable. Puking and nauseous, so tired and ... just miserable.:cry: I have really not been enjoying this third pregnancy and I agree with other moms on here that have been saying that every pregnancy seems to be worse. My mental state has gotten very fragile and I have felt lonely and isolated, hiding in the bathrooms or sleeping (joys of first tri) and not being able to join the family and friends in activities because of nausea and puking. I can barely believe now that with my first one I had NO nausea or NOTHING! HA! :dohh:

I am slowly starting to feel better or so I hope and I hope that other mommas still on this MS-Boat will too. :thumbup:

Kittie - welcome here!

AFM - I'm very upset because DH and I were going to announce to my family today (my mom and sister already guessed). Then they confessed they both already told my dad and my BIL. I had specifically told my mom to not tell my dad because we wanted the joy of actually announcing to him and having him be surprised/excited (since she took that away already by asking if I was). I had only wanted to wait until my ultrasound and she only had to keep the secret for a WEEK but she told him two days later. And when I told her she stole our joy of seeing his excitement when he found out, she said we stole the joy from ourselves by not telling them sooner. What!? It's our right to keep it a secret as long as we want! :( I'm very disappointed.

We did tell DH's parents today and they were very happy at least.

bke- I feel the same exact way. This 3rd pregnancy has been ROUGH. I am definitely looking forward to 2nd trimester at this point!

Shobbs- Hi!

newbie- Where did you travel to? Is it for work?

Literati- That sucks, I'm sorry your surprise was ruined!

Afm, Sundays are my only day off and I spent it with a migraine. My uncle goes in for triple bypass surgery tomorrow morning in Tampa, my mom is there with him, so prayers are definitely needed!!! Xo

Greats- thanks. Hope your uncle's surgery goes well. Sorry you had a migraine for your day off!

Out of curiosity, is anyone else having Baby#1? I know a lot of you are having #2 or #3+ so I'm just curious if there are any first time mama's here with me. :)

Literati - I'm so sorry. It makes me so angry when people share our news. :growlmad: It's not their place to tell. Ugh!

Greats- keeping your uncle in my prayers! :hugs:

I'm a first time mum... and an older mum. I'll be 38 by my due date. Damn infertility. I "should" have been 34 :-(

I travelled home for summer... which is actually winter since I came to the southern hemisphere. It is cold today!

I'm a first time Mum too after 4 years TTC and IVF. will be 28 when baby is born.

Literati that's horrible! My Mum kept it a secret for me as she felt it wasn't her news to tell and rightly so!

I've got my nuchal scan today! V nervous and hoping our little Embie (we call our baby Embie lol) is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->