January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

This sounds so silly but can someone please tell me how i get a ticker please

Not silly at all. It depends on which one you want, but for example like the ones in my sig you would go to
https://global.thebump.com and customize your ticker. You'll then be given a code (the website I gave as example gives you two codes, and the second one is the one that worked for me) that you'll paste into your sig!

Sorry, I'm horrible at explaining things like that, maybe someone else can explain better if my explanation made no sense! :)

Vrogers, tator tots do sound so delicious. I have been craving salty stuff, and meats. I would kill for a burger right now. Not a fast food burger, a REAL burger!

Greats that's where I got mine from too. Chitown got hers there too. Do the free shipping, it only takes about a week to get it

So happy everyone is having great scans and/or finding the HB, etc!

Thorpedo - that is super disappointing your hubby can't come along to the appointment now! :(

Had my first official prenatal appointment with my regular ob. Babies are amazing and measuring a day ahead based on ovulation. So I'm thrilled. Plus I learned my doc (who has the same name as me) has twin boys! So it was like an extra special connection between the two of us. But I am bummed because now I don't have anymore scans for awhile. I'll definitely a getting a Doppler.

So I'm still not able to find HB on my doppler. :( I'm not freaked out because I do have my weekly US and I just heard HB on Tuesday at RE appointment (with transvaginal US so it was really clear), I just want to be abel to find it. :(

For those of you who can find it - are you using the 2hz or 3hz one?

I'm using 3hz. I'm finding him right in the center mostly. Maybe you could look up on YouTube tips on finding it. There are a few

I'm using 3hz as well. I find baby SO low - like literally centimeters above my pubic bone, and maybe a half inch or so left of my belly button. I first started looking higher up, like an inch below my belly button - little did i know baby was WAY lower than that even!

You ladies keep making me want to get a doppler! Stop it!:haha:

Shobbs - There are a lot of places to get them. If you see one you like on someone else's signature you can click on it and it'll take you to their website. Google pregnancy tickers if you want to look around as well! You'll need the url code that the sites generate for you after you make one.

Mrs.G - I'm glad your appointment went well! That's amazing that she had twin boys. Really can get some good personal advice that way!

I actually can't wait till LO gets bigger. I'm going to get my stepmother's stethoscope that she can turn the volume up on to listen to baby move around!

Thank you for all the ticker advice. I will definately add one. Ok so ladies when does ms tend to ease off. I have never had it before even when i was pregnant with the twins but at 12+4 i would hope that it would be gone now. I am literally led in bed thinking if i move im going to throw up :( this has been ongoing since week 5 and losing hope that this is going to ease anytime soon.

Shobbs - for me last pregnancy, it started fading around 14 weeks and was gone by 16 weeks. Hopefully you only have a week or two more to endure.

I did some more dip searchingand found out I was looking too high. I was looking about an inch, or inch and a half below belly button. I started looking right on pubic bone basically, or a few cm above, and I think I found it! It was DISTINCTLY different sound than the other sounds I've been finding and sounded al ot like the hb I heard at doctor office. Doppler couldn't get a good read on the rate, but it kept bouncing around in the 130-140s. I audio recorded about 15 seconds on my phone, manually counted beats and I think it's about 156 bpm give or take, so I'm 99.9% sure i found baby!

Shobbs - hopefully your MS fades soon! Mine is really hit or miss, I'll go days just fine (except the tiredness) and then days like today where I'm not going to throw up per se but I'm woozy all day. Of course it would hit today, when we have to drive out of town! Hopefully yours starts to ease soon!

Just ordered my Doppler! I did the free shipping so I hope it gets here in about a week. I'll be 10 weeks then.

My appointment went well today. We got our referral for our scan just have to call on Monday to schedule it. Then I have my next midwife appt on July 19th which she will be taking the MaterniT21 blood draw and we should be able to find out the sex about a week after. :)

Thorpedo, does that mean your dh will be with you for your scan? I know how you feel about going alone - I had my first two appointments and scans alone and snuck in an extra one on Thursday just so dh could see his baby before I leave for four weeks. He was thrilled :)

Thorpedo, does that mean your dh will be with you for your scan? I know how you feel about going alone - I had my first two appointments and scans alone and snuck in an extra one on Thursday just so dh could see his baby before I leave for four weeks. He was thrilled :)

I told him that he will be taking a sick/ personal day. We will only be getting 2 scans this pregnancy so I told him there's no way he's missing either of them. :)

Good plan! I think we'll only have a couple more. One next week when I'm with my mother and the 20 week scan. Possibly more since my doc has an ultrasound machine in his office, but not sure.

Shobbs - Hope your ms eases off soon. Mine started to get easier this last week although not totally gone. With my others it was around 14 weeks. My first was til 17 weeks but I had bad hyperemesis with him.

I've never really used a doppler but I'm tempted to get one with all this talk of finding HB.

I'm feeling ok at the moment. Sickness comes and goes but it's nothing like it was up until this last week. Still getting tired in afternoon and tend to fall asleep for an hour around 3-4pm ish.

What's everyone got planned for the weekend. We are not doing a lot just a quiet one this week I think, maybe go out for lunch this afternoon.

I'm excited that second trimester is just around the corner. I'm just sitting realizing that in 200 days this little one is due. Which means I've been pregnant for 79-80 days now ( from my last period). That I have 2 more weeks and 3 days until second trimester. Somewhere in those 2 weeks we'll have our first scan. 4 weeks until my next appointment with my midwife. Then 5 days after that we should find out our baby's sex. After going 11 weeks without any dr or midwife appointments. It feels like it's all going to come quick. 😁 Anyone else getting excited that second trimester is around the corner?

And morning sickness is starting to fad!! Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->