January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I posted and I don't know what happened to it, sorry if this is a double post and it's out there somewhere.

Yesterday was the 12 week/ NT scan. Both of the babies looked great, they were both very active. Baby A's heartrate (chick) was 151 and Baby B's (duck) heartrate was 167. Blood work was also done for the NIPT. We also found out they are di/di twins two sacs two placentas, the doctor said a lot less risky.

I also am getting a 16 week anatomy scan too, so from now until early September at least I have an appointment every 2 weeks.

Danser - so glad your scan went well and that babies are doing great! Awesome to hear they are lower risk type of twins. That's good you'll get appointments every two weeks for a while! It's always reassuring to be able to hear the HB and such. Nice that you'll get an early anatomy scan!

Chi - glad you did get the one u/s, but it still would have been very disappointing to be expecting another and not get it!

Hot - that is annoying when doctors don't take into account the dating ultrasound when picking your due date!

danser- that's what my twins are too! Hopefully a little less risky for us both.

Danser - so glad that everything went well with your scan and the babies are a "lower risk".

AFM - Today is 12w+1. Had my last visit with my RE. I'm actually a little emotional about it. :cry: They've been so great with me, and because they are so small they have really gotten to know us! All the nurses gushed over my hair today, commenting on it as soon as I walked in, which just goes to show how well they recognize their patients.

Baby is measuring at 12w+4, everything looks good. Doctor could see spine looked good (no sign of spina bifida), progress looks good. Baby was sleeping so doctor had me cough a few times to wake baby up, and at the very end I got to see baby stretching and turning. <3 HB was 156 (I'm totally leaning toward this is going to be a boy if we base it on the HB myth). And, as a bonus, I get to drop down to 1 progesterone pill a day for the next week and then every other day for a week and then I'm free from pills! :D

My follow up with my OB is next week. And then....another 4 weeks before my next appointment! :wacko: How will I survive?! :haha:

Danser and Angel - Glad you both had good scans! :D

I'm 12 weeks today :happydance: feels like it's taken forever to get here because my dates were put back. Sickness seems to have returned slightly last two days so hoping it doesn't stick around too much longer now!

Next scan in 6 days can't wait!

I feel like this pregnancy is going by slow but maybe it's because I got my :bfp: at 3+4 or I'm just impatient and I want to know the baby's gender :haha:

Glad to hear your scans went well, Danser and Angel! Also glad both sets of twins are low risk!

Yesterday was our 1 year wedding anniversary. I called the genetics department to see if they had our NIPT results, and they were in! Tests results were negative for down syndrome and trisomy issues......and we're having a little GIRL!!!! I was convinced it was going to be a boy and was SO shocked to hear girl!

I waited 5 hours to tell hubby when we were at our anniversary dinner. I had a card made with a bunch of pictures from our wedding, and at the bottom of the card wrote "Can't wait to see what an amazing father you are going to be to our little GIRL!" His jaw dropped, and he seemed excited/overwhelmed the rest of dinner! Later that night he said he was going to buy a shotgun for when she started bring boys home, haha!

Hi all. Followed at first but didnt come back till had my scan. Am 13w3 days today, so due 1st January. So on the 2016 /2017 border. This is baby 4 and all my other 3 were 39 weeks.

Scan all good xxx

Morning ladies, glad everyone's scans are going well.

Nothing new to report here, patiently waiting for my next few appts. coming up. Still feeling a bit down and emotional. Hoping these hormones level out soon, it's tiring.

Hot - I thought I was okay, but I'm starting to get really impatient and wanting to know the gender as well. I keep looking at baby stuff. I can't help it! If it's a boy we don't need much, but knowing me I'll still get more than I need.

Midnight - I'm glad everything is good! I'm early in the month as well. My son came a few days late, so we shall see if this one follows course!

Nothing new here as well. My appetite came back with a vengeance yesterday, but I was on my feet for 12 hours so that may be why. Hoping it's not so bad today.

Chi - I totally missed your post about having a girl! That's so exciting!!

Chitown- congratulations on finding out about having a girl!!

Hot, my Dr told me not to let anyone change my due date since we know exactly when I got pregnant, but my baby was measuring a few days ahead. Could it be that your baby is just measuring a few days bigger?

I'm considering staying yellow, but since we have no clue about boys names, it might be good to find out if we need to start thinking or not!

Appointment with my Australian GP on Friday to get a referral for my scan. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->