January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Yes, I have never had an issue being RH neg. I had an extra shot last time when I slipped down the stairs though x

My Doppler is coming in the mail TODAY! I'm so excited and so nervous.

I've had a super weird feeling today that something is off. My uterus feels odd. I know that it's probably just all the new activity going on down there but I have super bad anxiety about it. So I can almost guarantee if I don't hear two heartbeats tonight (even though it's early) I'll be calling to the doc to have another appointment. I just can't shake this feeling.

Danser- they are in two separate sacs and at the last appointment our doc said it looks like the placenta is forming here (pointing to screen) so haven't officially seen it but doc said they're forming separate ones lol

How accurate is a gender scan before 18-20 weeks? And does anyone know if it's any different for twins?

That's good. No idea how accurate the scan is before 20 weeks. I am going in for a 16 week scan they said it may be too early to see if everything has fully developed yet in terms of abnormalities. That's our main concern. The sex of the babies isn't too important. Sex and gender are two different things btw.

I hope the Doppler tonight lessens your anxiety and fears.

So we're going camping this weekend and I'm really excited to get out, we love camping, but I have to get up at least once a night to pee now, and I'm really annoyed. lol. I am pretty sure I'm going to be up at least once or twice a night while camping....incredibly annoying. Especially because we sleep in the back of our truck and I'll have to climb out of the back. lol.

Green I hope the doppler helps lessen your anxiety. :hugs: it certainly helps me a lot!

So, my OB just called with some blood test results that took a while to come in. Apparently I am a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis. He explained that he's going to have to do a blood test on FH but, the chances that he's a carrier is very rare.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm a little stressed now.

Ttc- that sounds absolutely scary! But you said yourself that the chances your SO has it is super rare. So as hard as it is please try not to worry. How soon can you get the results?

Mrs.G - I'm sorry you're feeling like this. Hopefully you get the reassurance you need with your doppler. Keep us updated!

Angel - I love camping, but we never seem to have the time. DH and I never have days off together.

TTC - I'd be stressed out as well. Chances are rare that he has it, but still there. That what would be bothering me.

Kk - Hi! I kept seeing you post on other threads so I was wondering when you'd make your way over here. I'm sorry you've been nauseous! Hopefully it'll start to fade here soon. I'm sorry DS isn't feeling well either. Hopefully it's a quick bug and he gets over it soon.

Kksy, thank you so much for the additional info!! You answered a couple questions I had and you've made me feel so much better. You've made me feel better too, midnight. It's nice to have insight from ladies who have been through/are going through the same thing.

mrs - after work today I need to go grab FH a blood work slip (my OB is next door to my office) and hopefully he can find some time this weekend to go to the lab. My test results took about 2 weeks to come in, doctor says they take a while. I'm trying not to stress but, it's a little scary. My 1st cousin had CF so, it makes some sense on why I'm a carrier. As far as we know, FH does not have any relatives that had it, so FX that he is not a carrier.

Ali - thank you <3

Good luck TTC - definitely crossing my fingers he's not a carrier!

Mrsgreen - hope the doppler helps relieve your anxiety a touch, I'm sorry you have a bad feeling

Angel - how fun, enjoy camping! Hopefully it won't be that bad if you have to get up at night.....

Vrogers - these boards are so amazing aren't they?

Is anyone else suddenly SUPER exhausted? I didn't have any exhaustion the first few weeks, but it hit me like a ton of bricks at week 12. I just want to leave work and go to sleep.

Chi- I am SO exhausted. I have an argument every morning with myself about getting out of bed and getting my butt to work. Lol some mornings it takes A LOT of convincing.

I'm exhausted all the time but come night time I'm wide awake.

So, my OB just called with some blood test results that took a while to come in. Apparently I am a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis. He explained that he's going to have to do a blood test on FH but, the chances that he's a carrier is very rare.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm a little stressed now.

When my dd#1 was born, her newborn blood work came back with very high markers indicating there was a chance she had CF. She had to have a sweat test done at 2 weeks old, but it turned out negative. I got tested and am a carrier, so hubby then got tested and he is not a carrier. It sounds really scary, but definitely have your husband tested asap because if he is a carrier as well then there's a 25% chance your baby will have CF.

I scheduled my early gender scan! Saturday, July 30th when I'm 15.5 weeks... I wanted a week day but the times I needed were already booked so was stuck with this day. I'm really hoping baby cooperates because dd#2s 1st birthday party is the day after and we want to announce at the end of the party.

Chi - thank you! Exhaustion has been my thing since I found out I was expecting lol. I too have an argument with myself every morning, it's terrible.

Great - thank you for the info! I'm going to pick up a slip for his blood work today. I need to know asap for sure.

Sorry TTC I hope H is not a carrier and your blood work results come back quickly.

Chi- It seems like this week my exhaustion has really ramped up I got over 9 hours of sleep last night and it felt like I got 2. I guess it's better than being nausea 24/7.

3 business days so far since the company has had my blood work for the NIPT hopefully not many more days left, lol. I'm so impatient.

Ttc - glad no one on his family that you are aware of has it. Makes it much better on his chance of not being a carrier. It's good to know that you are a carrier so your children can be aware later in life.

I've been exhausted today as well. I don't want to do anything but sleep. I got a hour and half nap and it didn't seem to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->