January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I've gained about 6lb and definitely look like I've got rounder in my face. Still fitting in my trousers leg wise (can't fasten the buttons anymore! Lol) but put weight on face and bump area. Feeling super fat and bloated at the min be glad when I've got a nice proper bump to show off :D

I think I've gained 7 lbs, which is better than last time. I was up 8 lbs by 8 weeks with DD. I actually feel like my bump has shrunk a bit as the bloat has finally gone down. I'd love to gain less this time, but I think our bodies just do what they want/need to and we have very little control over it.

So, I was looking at my scan photos again. I had the scan at exactly 13w, according to dates, but I noticed that the CRL was 13w4d... so I'm a little ahead. Then I looked at the head measurement - it is 14w13d! OMG! Big head - ouch! My EDD according to actual ultrasound age EDD(AUA) is a full week earlier than when we thought! I'll wait for confirmation from my doc before adjusting my dates.

If you're confident in your dates I'd strongly resist any attempts to move your due date up. It just puts you on a clock to deliver earlier than baby might be ready.

I'm 100% confident in my dates - it was an embryo transfer.

Thanks for the tip, though. Makes sense...

I'm down 2lbs but overweight as it is so it doesn't surprise me with all this nausea. I tend to not gain much until the end of 2nd trimester when I balloon.

Feeling very nauseous the past 2 days to the point I had to take my Zofran yesterday and just now. We have a lot of plans today but am feeling very yucky and blah... no energy, no motivation to get anything done.

I have gained at least 7 lb (probably more now but I'm afraid to look)! I am extremely bloated and my pants are all tight and my shirts are getting too short! :o I'm glad I'm not the only one who has gained so quickly. I'm hoping it will slow down a bit soon. I completely agree with slammer who said that our bodies just gain what they want to and we don't have a whole lot of control over it.

Glad to know i am not alone in the bloatedness and tight jeans!
My body has definitely changed shape but slammerkin, our bodies will do what they want and need too.

Can't wait for bump to come and bloat to go...

have a good day :)

I'm not sure how much weight I have put on, but as my best friend so eloquently put it last week, my weight has been "redistributed". I think I have a combination of bloating and bump right now. I hope the bloating goes soon. I have already invested in a belly belt extender for my pants (that were already tight from pre-pregnancy weight gain) and I've finally found some decent (well-priced) maternity clothes - don't need them yet, but invested in some while I am in Australia since there's a terrible selection where I live. Got some maternity bras, that I'm hoping will take me through to the end (room to grow!!). It hasn't exactly been a relaxing holiday with my mum, but I've done a lot... including a few walks along the beach. I'll try to attach a pic :)

Attachments

• Beach 2016.jpg
    Beach 2016.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm not sure how much weight I have put on, but as my best friend so eloquently put it last week, my weight has been "redistributed". I think I have a combination of bloating and bump right now. I hope the bloating goes soon. I have already invested in a belly belt extender for my pants (that were already tight from pre-pregnancy weight gain) and I've finally found some decent (well-priced) maternity clothes - don't need them yet, but invested in some while I am in Australia since there's a terrible selection where I live. Got some maternity bras, that I'm hoping will take me through to the end (room to grow!!). It hasn't exactly been a relaxing holiday with my mum, but I've done a lot... including a few walks along the beach. I'll try to attach a pic :)

have a fab holiday :) and yeah stock up on the baby clothes!! :)

Lovely pic.

Ally headaches are horrid. Got a feeling it wont go till tonight and my 3yr old is on a mad one today!

I haven't gained anything and it's a suposedly because nausea is gone I'm just not hungry and get full fast. I've always gained weight with my boys quickly.

I've had bad headaches, too. I hadn't gotten one in a couple of years, and now I'm getting them multiple times a week. Tylenol doesn't seem to help either...anyone find a fix?

I had a really bad headache that lasted for two days last week. Tylenol didn't touch it - so I tried Tylenol and half a cup of caffeinated coffee and it fixed it! I drink lots of water already and that didn't work either. I figured half a cup would be OK to drink.

Lots of liquids, cup of coffee, relaxing bath, and a nap are the only things that work for me when I have a bad headache during pregnancy... especially the coffee and nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->