January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Lovely scan photo TTC glad all went well.

I'm on my 3rd day of no sickness at all.. maybe that is it now!? Fingers crossed!

Feeling ok last few days I'm still just super tired. Find out gender next Sat so only a week to go, can't wait now just want this week to pass by quick!

I caved and sent my 8 week scans in to the gender expert people and they predict girl so I'm even more anxious for Wednesday!

We are already looking into window treatments for the nursery. I went into Pottery Barn kids, I loved what they had. Their hooded towels and blankets are so soft. Anyone else get some of their nursery decor from Pottery Barn Kids?

Hi all.

Thanks for well wishes feeling much better now.

Just back after a 5hr drive with 3 kids on my own. So will catch up tomorrow. 16weeks today xx

Danser - I'm always looking at Pottery Barn Kids! We're waiting to know what we are having having then we're going to come up with a theme. I get catalogs from them. I will definitely be looking there for decor for sure.

Midnight - Yay for 16! I love my turn over days.

So found out today that one of my cousins is expecting her 2nd! I'm so excited for her. She lost her first one to SIDS at 4 months. I have another cousin expecting her second as well just 2 weeks before me. Baby dust is in the air for my family I suppose!

Loving all the scans!

I like Pottery Barn Kids too, but we didn't do a nursery for DD and won't for this one either. DD was in our room til 7 months old and we only have a 2 bedroom apartment! So this one will share with DD once she's out of our room, unless we move.

I just felt a kick from outside! Started at 16weeks with my 3rd too. I hope my partner catches it so on!

I've felt nothing yet! A couple of days ago, I thought I felt something, but this is my first, so I'm skeptical. I can't wait for dh to feel it kick!

I'm heading to the airport tomorrow night (24 hours from now) and I'll be home 24 hours after that. Dreading the 14 hour nonstop first leg... I'm hoping to get an extra seat or two (or an upgrade - yeah, right!) so I can rest as much as I can. So looking forward to seeing dh! Hardly seen him since I was 5 weeks :-(

I didn't do a proper nursery for DD, and won't for this one either. Won't even be putting up a crib, since DD hardly used it and I don't see the next using it either. Baby will either sleep with me from the start or do a bassinet by the bed for a while and then sleep with me.

We won't have a nursery either. Baby going in with us then with my youngest.

Hope flight goes well and you get a big hug from DH xx

hey ladies how you all doing and feeing?
i went on a camping trip this weekend, ate way too much junk food- feel like this week need to be super healthy and eat lots of fruit and veg x

Midnight_Fairy- amazing about the kicks- not felt anything yet... just feel fat and bloated haha.

newbie2013- safe travels!! :)

I feel flutters sometime and kind of like I am being tickled but from the inside, I hope those are moments. I don't feel them all the time either. I also wouldn't be surprised if it's just gas.

The big debate for the nursery is whether to do a chandelier or a ceiling fan. H wants the practical ceiling fan. Sigh.. I'm a bit torn between going practical and making the nursery as beautiful as possible.

Way too hot to camp here! I would probably be the most miserable person ever.

Danske that is tough, if the room is well ventilated, I vote for the chandelier!

I can't wait to start feeling the baby move. I know I have a long way to go. right now all I have is RLP which is just plain awful!

It was actually raining the whole time- i live in scotland- we rarely get sunshine!

I had a terrible scare the other day. DH and I had a huge fight. We've been married just over 2 years, beent ogether for 4, and have known each other since we were 15 and this was the only fight we've had like this. We usually get along so well, we have very complimenting personalities so when one of us is worked up the other usually manages to diffuse the situation. Not this time. Anyway, I was so frustrated/angry/worked up that I was shaking and crying and didn't stop for hours (he felt horrible about that, but even after I couldn't stop crying or shaking, damn hormones). Side effect - I Couldn't find baby's heartbeat for 2 days. That day or the next. Was in a definitely panic and was about to call OB but I Found baby this morning right away. So relieved. <3

On a completely different note - I can't eat. I'm not nauseous, no morning sickness, just NO appetite. I feel perpetually full. and if I try to eat anything I feel sick like I overate and start to gag. I didnt' realize until I went to bed last night and DH asked how much I had ate (he was gone yesterday until 9pm so he didn't see me eat any meals) that all I had managed to eat was some cottage cheese, two tomatoes, and two very small slices of pizza (which made me feel really sick). :(

Today I picked up fresh fruits/veggies to use in my juicer, because I can get down liquids, and that will get me some nutrients and DH insisted I buy some ensure to get some nutrients. THis sucks. I mean, on the positive side I'm not gaining any more weight but I don't think this is the healthy way to go about it.

Midnight - I'm so jealous of you! Feeling kicks!! I'm 15 w today, felt nothing yet. Hope I can feel something soon!

Angel - sorry you can't eat! Hope that settles soon.

AFM - I'll be officially out of my first trimester as of tomorrow! Dr's appointment on Wednesday and I'll finally get to hear the heartbeat. I am feeling a lot less sick...but still hits me sometimes (I threw up randomly Sunday morning!). I am quite tired but we were on holidays at the lake last week so I was able to nap nearly every day, and that has made me feel a lot more rested for today. I am enjoying feeling a bit better, and can't wait for the tiredness to lift so I can really enjoy the summer!

I had that full feeling last week and the week before. I had to force myself to eat. This week, however, I keep waking up hungry! I over ate last night and went to bed feeling it and now at 5am, I woke up so hungry!

It's going to be a long day... 5am now, flight isn't until 9:30pm... At least I haven't packed yet, so I've got lots to do!

I'm sorry to read about your fight with dh. Our hormones are doing weird things to our bodies and we could react to situations differently to normal.

Thanks for the good wishes! Flying is a means to an ends. A necessary evil...

Sorry to hear that :( I had a bit of upset too and it was horrid couldnt snap out of it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->