January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Today I've managed drink 30oz juice i made with apples, carrots and celery in my juicer (Really very good, better than it sounds, and no pulp BLEH), two pieces of toast with butter, an ensure, and just now a carnations breakfast drink and two string cheese sticks. DH is freaking out because I said I don't want dinner. He finally convinced me to eat chicken noodle soup. I think I can stomach that.

It's so weird that it's not nausea just a lack of hunger. But that's way better than yesterday. So I'm making improvements. And at least the morning juice I had was full of healthy stuff.

Literati - yay! So exciting! I was so happy when I was finally out of first tri!

Newbie - I've had that too, a couple days where I'm just ravenous. But it's been about a week of no food and then suddenly a day of ravenous appetite and then boom, can't eat again. And yeah, our hormones are insane right now.

Midnight - :hugs: I think our hormones are playing nasty tricks on us. Stuff that wouldn't make me this upset is pushing me over the edge, but only sometimes. Other times I'm fine. So ridiculous

I have that full feeling as well... didn't eat much all day and forced a bagel down.

So we had our NT ultrasound today... turns out I'm actually 15 weeks today, not 14, so they couldn't do the NT. Instead, they did a gender scan lol

We are having another girl!!! 3 girls. Absolutely done after this one, don't think I can handle more than 3 girls... don't know how I'm going to do 3! Hahaha

greats- congrats on another girl!! How exciting!

I'm having the same issue with food but seems like it only happens in the evenings. I'm hungry when I wake up and usually eat peanut butter toast or yogurt, then hungry for lunch, but then by dinner when my husband asks what I want to eat I feel full and generally 'blah'. I force myself to eat so I can take my prenatal but it's so annoying, it's like I dealt with nausea and it seems to be gone but this loss of appetite is just frustrating

I actually feel hungry all the time! I wish I didn't as i am ballooning!!

Angel5000- sorry to hear about your fight, hope all is ok now.

greats- congrats on daughter number 3 !! :)

congrats greats! suddenly lots of girls on this thread :)

Is anyone else super bored of pregnancy? Week 15 today but seems like it's dragging on so slowly lately

Congrats greats! I really want a girl but I have a strong suspicion it's going to be a boy. Just a feeling . . . but we'll see.

chitown - I'm with you! I'm bored with the whole pregnancy thing. :haha: firstly, I feel like it's taking forever, and secondly...I'm over it. The hormones, the lack of eating, blah. I'm ready to move on and just have my rainbow baby. :)

Ally - Thanks. :hugs: We are doing okay, things are looking better today. We've decided that we need to communicate better, and so we are going through the Love Languages book and 5-week challenge together to see if that helps for now.

chitown28- YES and fed up.... booked a private scan - 7 days. seeing baby always cheers me up haha. I want to not have headaches and feel more normal.

Angel5000- glad things are better- communication is so important. I also believe men and women see and interpret things quite differently, so can be easy to fall out and not see each others views clearly.

x

Holi ladies. Been a whike since ive posted i had my 16 week midwife appointment yesterday. Babies heartbeat was 153. Got my 20 week scan in august 10th so excited even though we are staying team yellow :) i feel great at the minute. Tiredness is still lingrring but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago and sickness had gone. I am suffering with headaches though. Midwife said bloods and bp is great so to just drink plenty. 16 weeks todays yeahhhhhh

Some parts of it feel slow and some fast, but how crazy is it that in 4-5 weeks lots of us will be halfway there? Feels like I JUST got my bfp!

My gender scan is tomorrow and I'm nervous. Scans always make me nervous for some reason and I'm also hoping baby cooperates and doesn't turn around or cross legs haha

Good luck on gender scan. I dreamt I had a girl but then was a boy ha ha x

Going fast for me I think x

vrogers - good luck on gender scan! i have private scan next tues, i will be 16 weeks so hoping to find out gender. Scans always make me nervous too, i always fear the worst and panic.

shobbs - 16 weeks , whoooo, im a week behind you :)

Congrats GreatS on the girl.

Chi- I just want to get to the times I have scans see the babies, see that they are healthy.

I found that my hospital offers a class on multiples, I'm pretty excited about it, it's at the end of August cover, PTL, exercise, nutrition, BF'ing, labor and post pregnancy baby stuff.

We decided on bedding too the bedding is light pink and grey and the nursery will be Paris themed.

Congrats GreatS on the girl.

Chi- I just want to get to the times I have scans see the babies, see that they are healthy.

I found that my hospital offers a class on multiples, I'm pretty excited about it, it's at the end of August cover, PTL, exercise, nutrition, BF'ing, labor and post pregnancy baby stuff.

We decided on bedding too the bedding is light pink and grey and the nursery will be Paris themed.

Exactly! In the meantime there is nothing exciting going on, haha.

Your nursery sounds absolutely ADORABLE. You will definitely have to post pictures as you start working on it!

What a cute nursery idea, danser! Light pink and grey look so cute together. I agree you will have to share pictures once it comes together :)

We've decided on an aviation theme if it's a boy (we both have pilots and military in the family, and my husband used to fly planes as well) and if it's a girl I'm thinking gold and mint or teal and coral.

I *think* I felt the baby tonight. It felt like someone was flicking the inside of my uterus. I Googled "feels like some is flicking inside of my uterus 13 weeks" and it popped right up as a description some have felt between 12 and 16 weeks. I'm hoping I feel more soon!

Froggy - that definitely sounds like an early kick. I've been feeling the odd one as well although it's so hard to tell at this point. Can't wait to feel more.

I'm still not sure if we'll find out if it's a boy or girl. Dh and I have a couple of weeks to discuss it, I guess. We've got a girl's name but no boy's names, and we both felt from the start that it was a girl. Now I'm doubting that feeling. It would be good to know If we need to think of a boy's name or not!

Love the nursery idea danser! Thats so adorable!

Have I mentioned how jealous I am of everyone feeling flutters? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->