January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Congrats GreatS on the girl.

Chi- I just want to get to the times I have scans see the babies, see that they are healthy.

I found that my hospital offers a class on multiples, I'm pretty excited about it, it's at the end of August cover, PTL, exercise, nutrition, BF'ing, labor and post pregnancy baby stuff.

We decided on bedding too the bedding is light pink and grey and the nursery will be Paris themed.

Exactly! In the meantime there is nothing exciting going on, haha.

Your nursery sounds absolutely ADORABLE. You will definitely have to post pictures as you start working on it!

I will! The big debate is that H wants to install a ceiling fan with lighting and I think a chandelier will look much better.

Thanks Vrogers!

The movement I think I notice, feels like flutters or being tickled from the inside. I went to prenatal yoga class and it was amazing. So glad I went.

Uk ladies, this heat is disgusting 😑 I am meant to be packing for house move. Not happening...

Danser, I am still holding onto my vote for a chandelier. Especially with the theme being Paris. How precious!!!

Our theme is oh the places you'll go, but not the store bought stuff. My bedding is from etsy, it's green blue and orange. I have Chinese lanterns up that match and I will attach little baskets to each one to make them hot air balloons. It will be super cute when I'm done. And I made diy tissue paper garland to match as well. I plan on using this theme for all of my babies, and when they grow out of the crib, they will get their own theme. This baby boy will have classic muscle cars as that's his daddys obsession!

Its been 32° here which while I appreciate some parts of america is worse we have to remember Uk is not equipped for heat lol no aircon in homes/schools/office...many cars have no aircon...no built in pools, well most dont have them
Its just horrid humid heat....

Danser tell your DH that you can't put a fan directly on a baby, that might sway him!

100% Team :pink: here!! I'm in shock haha. We arent telling family until this weekend so I had to come on here and tell you ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
Awe congratulations!!! We need to have the first page updated. So am I so far the only team blue?!?!

Thank you froggy, and I think so far you are! I'm excited to see how many more boys and girls our group has!

Yay congrats vrogers! A little GIRL :)
This is our first too and we're having a girl!

Thank you, chitown! I either missed or forgot you are having a girl, congrats to you too!

What a cute bump froggy! I'm jealous, Im ready to actually look pregnant and not just like I ate too many tacos ha!

Congrats on the girl!! We have so many girls here. Will be interesting to see how many boys we get.

I'm very jealous of your bump. I still look like I ate too my pizza! :haha:

My 15week photo :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
I really feel like a freak because my bump is so prominent so early on! I see your cute bump angel! Doesn't look like too much pizza! !

Thank you, Angel and you look adorable!! Definitely does not look like too much pizza.

Vrogers- congrats on having a girl. I can't believe how early some of you are finding out! Slightly jealous!

Love the bump pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->