January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Thanks ladies!! Makes me feel so much better! :)

Literati - when are you finding out? My next OB appointment is first week of August and THEN she'll schedule a scan.... :( Probably wont' get mine until 20 weeks.

All the little girls!! Makes me think I'm having a boy even more because what are the odds??

Yeah we definitely need the front page updated. I can message KK and see what she's up to. I know new wise we have Ally. Then Greats, Vrogers, Van, Chi, and Danser are all having girls, right? Did I miss anyone? I figured it would be easier for her to update if she doesn't have the time to read.

Not much going on here. Going to start getting ready for our vacation. Make sure we have everything we need for the long ride. If I don't make a check list or something I'm bound to forget something important! Also trying to stay cool.

Just 4 weeks till I finally know if this one is a boy or girl! Seems far away, but I know it will go fast.

Angel - I am in a similar boat. My next prenatal appointment isn't until mid August and that is when I will finally get the requisition for an ultrasound. I hope I can even get in at 20 weeks! Last time I booked at 16 weeks and didn't get in until 21 weeks! This time I'll be 17 weeks already when I can even book. Kind of annoyed...

Thank you Literati and mrs.green!

I assumed we would have to wait until 18-20 weeks because most people do. Im sorry some of you are having to wait so long, I'm so impatient I wouldn't be able to stand it.

Hey!

When I was in the February group, there was something like 97% of us had girls. I was convinced I would have a boy..but nope. I am hoping for a boy this time, but am staying team yellow.

I have my nhs scan on 15th august xxx

Ali jo- where you off on holiday?

Midnight fairy - my Nhs scan is end of August. Feels so far away so booked private scan on Tuesday. I hate waiting haha So impatient.

I want too...but I don't? I only have this control as I know this is my last and I really regret caving last time lol xx

Ally - We are going to Florida and will be near the gulf! My brother is stationed over there in the air force. I would love to go see the ocean because we will be semi close but it's a 4 hour drive over there so it won't be happening.

I would set up a private but the only places I find around here are asking for a lot of money. Then I could while on vacation, but I find out the week after I get back so I might as well save the money.

Yes, I'm excited! I really should go shopping and see if I can find my son some lighter clothes. He's such a hot bodied little human. We're in excessive heat warnings and yesterday he was outside for 15 minutes was red all over just from being hot. Of course that didn't slow him down. He wasn't happy about having to go in.

This is actually the first true vacation we're taking as a family. Even then we're going down to see my brother.

Morning ladies! Hope everyone one is feeling well and staying cool!!

Sorry I haven't posted much, just been a busy few weeks. I had a giggle when someone mentioned that most of the board so far is Team Girl and only froggy for right now is having a boy because...now I'm joining you froggy on team boy side :happydance:! Was super convinced I was having a girl but, happy that little man is doing well.

We found out yesterday. Doctor said he's 97% sure but, don't buy anything as of yet lol. My next appt. is in 4 weeks and falls on my birthday! He said by then he'll be able to tell 110%. I've attached the US of little man showing his goods.
IMG_2417.jpg

Thats so lovely. I hope you have an amazing time. My 3yr old is the same, she goes so red and sweaty!

Congrats on the girl Vrogers!
Your bump looks so cute froggy!

I have a legit bump now it's crazy I need to figure out how to upload pictures here. It's supposed to be real hot here over the next few days. I am not looking forward to it at all. It makes me just want to stay inside and eat popsicles. I just want Monday to get here for our 16 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->