January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Have fun in Florida, Ali! I used to live there (my dad was in the navy so we moved around a bit) and have lots of extended family members there. That should be nice and relaxing.

Yay we needed more boys haha congrats TTC! I feel like I could watch my baby on ultrasound all day.

Thank you, danser! My bump popped out a little bit more when I hit 15 weeks yesterday but I probably still look like I ate too many tacos to outsiders haha. If you're on your phone you can scroll all the way down and tap "desktop version" and then when you reply hit advanced settings (I think that's what it says? Something about advanced!) and then tap the little paper clip and you can attach a photo that way! That's how I do it from my phone (iPhone) although it only lets me do one at a time

Can you believe ot only feels like yesterday we were all discussing the start of symptoms ans now our little beans are becoming littlw boys and girls.

Still ever so keen to stay team yellow making the most of being my last. As for my little bean i started to actually feel proper movement and today i have been feeling turning and pokes all day im so happy. I have a posterior placenta for the first time and have only ever had twists and nudges so exteaged ti see what this time is like with regards to movement.

This is me 15 weeks 5 days with twins. It's definitely a bump to me.

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
TCC - Congrats!! I love that everyone is finding out even if I'm jealous!

Danser - Amazing bump! Those little ones are going to make sure their existence is known!

Midnight - You're so close to 17 weeks!

I'm so happy I'm feeling so many kicks and movements already and have been for weeks. My first I had an anterior placenta and I didn't feel much for movement for a long time even past my 20 week mark. I was feeling it by then, but it wasn't daily.

So happy for everyone with their cute bumps, gender reveals, vacations, and feeling movement! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

I'll be doing some deep cleaning and organizing this weekend I think. It'll be too hot to go outside until Sunday. Starting to go stir crazy!

i echo chitowns comment- what an exciting time with people feeling movements, getting bumps and finding out genders.

what is everyone up to at the weekend?
I am actually a student just now, and will be working on my thesis. Want to try and get lots done before Jan. Will try to get out to the gym or at least on a long walk. Weather has been constant rain (im from scotland)
x

Moving 3hrs away....ive not packed a thing :o my partners been away all week....he'll have a fit when he sees lol x

Ah, Scottish rain... The thing that drove me out of your beautiful country! I lived In Glasgow for almost 2 years :)

Newbie, maybe I should move to Scotland because dh and I prefer the rain haha

Congrats to you ladies who found out the gender!

Congrats to all those that have found out gender so far. Our 20 week scan is on 16th August so hopefully we'll find out then but I'm convinced we're having a boy. I've already started calling him Alfie as that's currently our fave boys name!

I felt really funny yesterday, like I had a lot of pressure on my pelvis so wondered if baby has moved position. Low and behold I felt him loads last night and this morning so far! Hoping this is the beginning of feeling him regularly now! Heard his heartbeat on Tuesday for the first time, magical!

It's my birthday tomorrow. I've requested breakfast in bed and then a massage from hubby in the evening as my birthday presents. We're having a BBQ at my parents to celebrate too.

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Congrats to all those that have found out gender so far. Our 20 week scan is on 16th August so hopefully we'll find out then but I'm convinced we're having a boy. I've already started calling him Alfie as that's currently our fave boys name!

I felt really funny yesterday, like I had a lot of pressure on my pelvis so wondered if baby has moved position. Low and behold I felt him loads last night and this morning so far! Hoping this is the beginning of feeling him regularly now! Heard his heartbeat on Tuesday for the first time, magical!

It's my birthday tomorrow. I've requested breakfast in bed and then a massage from hubby in the evening as my birthday presents. We're having a BBQ at my parents to celebrate too.

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

WDWJess- happy birthday for tomorrow, i like what you have requested from the husband haha. I request massages regularly :D

Thanks Ally. We generally don't buy each other birthday presents unless it's a big birthday so thought my requests were perfect. I'll enjoy them and very little effort required from hubby. It's the little things!

Two weeks until my next appointment. I'll be 17 weeks by then, so hopefully we'll find out of it is a boy or girl then.

Exciting. My new area has a high homebirth rate...over double national average. So excited x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->