January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Big hugs. When I had a bad week last week I had not felt any movement at all but it was all ok must have just been too distcted to notice. Massive hugs. Hope you are ok xx

Oh no! what a stressful time for you! I'm glad you're communicating more now. I hope everything goes well at your scan.

Thanks everyone, baby is perfectly fine and healthy. We are having a little girl! So so happy :cloud9::happydance:

Ana - oh no! So sorry about your problems with your hubby and all the stress it caused. So glad baby is okay after all and that you're having a girl! Just what you'd hoped for!

VRogers - sorry your MS has made a rude reappearance! I was mostly feeling better as well but have just suddenly thrown up since and keep having the sudden urge to. It seems like MS likes to randomly rear its ugly head a few more times before it fully goes away.

Ana - Congrats on a girl!! I'm sorry you and OH are having some issues. I hope you two find solutions to your issues!

I'm irritable because my mother is back around for a week. I don't want to see her at all. We don't get along and honestly probably never will again. So when she visits it's pure tension. Most of my family probably blames me for it all by now. I can't make them understand because they aren't the ones that dealt with what I went through with her. It is what it is! Almost a week till we take off for Florida, though!

Anababe - :hugs: I'm so sorry. We (DH and I) had a huge fight last weekend as well, and it had reached a point where we were unsure where things were going. :hugs: I couldn't find baby's HB for 2 days after the fight and I was in a panic. I'm so glad that your scan went well! And congrats on the little girl!! :hugs:

Vrogers - so sorry about the MS.

Alijo - Good luck with the mom thing. My mom's coming for this week and while we tend to get along okay, after a few days I'm done. lol I do't know how I'll make it a whole week.

Ana- wow another team girl, congrats!!

Thank you, Literati! It's so frustrating, I'm sorry you're feeling it too! I feel better today so hoping it stays away for both of us!

Ali- I'm sorry about your mom issue. I have a strained relationship with my mom as well and she's being particularly difficult today, so I can relate! At least you have Florida to look forward to and try to unwind from all the stress!

Hope everyone else is feeling okay and having a good weekend!

She's not staying with us thankfully, but she'll still come around. Her boyfriend isn't allowed around my son. It's kind of funny. Parents are always like "You'll understand when you're a parent." In her case I don't understand how she could have ever done some of the things she did or been the way she was.. :dohh:

I'm glad she lives out of state, but she talks about moving back sometime. If she does I'd honestly consider moving out of state!

Tomorrow is finally not going to be excessively hot!! Last 3 days and today the heat index is anywhere from 10 to 20 degrees hotter than the temperature. Definitely planning on a walk and some time at the park! We've been stir crazy!

KK said she was going to try to catch up this weekend to get the front page updated! She's busy which I understand. I don't see how I have time to get on here sometimes!

IL's are coming over soon to help us paint and to work on window treatments for the nursery.

https://www.ucollectinfographics.com/bump-grind/

I kind of like this!

Thanks everyone it's been a lovely end to a stressful week! Can't wait to start preparing for our princess now.

Danser - How exciting! I've always been jealous of seeing people preparing a nursery but it's not something I've ever done, as baby would be in our room for best part of the first year so would be no point.

Anyone interesting in a group signature? This is one I put together just messing around. Didn't take too long. I can make changes or we can think up something different!

https://i63.tinypic.com/2iassxc.jpg

If it's too big I can resize as well! Here's the link!
EDIT: Working link, had to resize

https://s1294.photobucket.com/user/AliciaJosephine/media/JanBabyBears3_zpstj3pmmlb.jpg.html

Okay I copied the IMG link under SHARE THIS PHOTO and it worked!

Maybe you guys won't have issues. It worked for me then didn't. I wonder if it's the website I am using. (I think I finally got it!)

When I'm trying it, it won't load the image. I can right click it and go to the source. It might just be me. I'll figure it out if it doesn't work.. just couldn't have been easy! Perhaps it is too big. I shall investigate.

Working!

Anyone interesting in a group signature? This is one I put together just messing around. Didn't take too long. I can make changes or we can think up something different!

https://i63.tinypic.com/2iassxc.jpg

Thanks Ali this is super cute x

12 hrs in car. Finally here living out of boxes. :( kids asking a million questions. So annoying, know they cant help it but grrrr so irritating lol usually at home we would have space but everything in boxes so they are just hanging off me!

17 weeks today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->