January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Ali Jo - yeah, the tiredness definitely won't be ending completely until we're not parenting young kids anymore! But pregnancy has me much more debilitated than I was before.

I was the same! I'm not too worried about weight gain because I gained 45 lb last time (also lots of water weight) and had lost it all in 2 months. Within 3, I'd actually lost an extra 12 lb and was quite underweight. So, hopefully it will go away quickly like that again.

I had my gender scan today... baby doing perfect... having a BOY!!!!!\\\SO HAPPY :D :D

OMG I've not posted in here since I first found out I was pregnant! I read every single day though.

I was so worried about the first scan as I've had no pregnancy symptoms at all and I convinced myself I had a MMC. I had my scan 2 weeks ago today and baby was healthy! I feel even less pregnant (if that's even possible) but as they couldn't get accurate measurements, I have to go back on Monday for a follow up scan.

I am so sure we are having a boy this time because my pregnancy is so different. But like last time, we are struggling with boys names. There are a few I like, but none I love. We have settled on a girls name though which we both love , but I am sure it won't be needed. Our girls name is Emilia, but I won't be telling anyone in real life our names as we want to keep it a surprise!

Going to find out gender this time, but that'll probably be the end of August, beginning September.

Great to see so many ladies still actively posting and I endeavor to do better from now on!

im not on fb ladies or else would be adding you all.

anyone on instagram /twitter?

thanks we are so excited, baby was so active and bouncing about took ages before we could get a good look at the goods x

Yay congrats Ally!! It's so much fun once you find out gender to look at clothes and how you want the nursery and such :)

We've settled on Lillian Shiloh, Lily for short. I have my 16 week scan tomorrow and then my next one will be halfway! Since hitting second tri it seems like it's starting to fly by

im not on fb ladies or else would be adding you all.

anyone on instagram /twitter?

thanks we are so excited, baby was so active and bouncing about took ages before we could get a good look at the goods x

I have an instagram account, but don't really use it tbh. I think I have one picture on there. My name is pompeyvix81 :)

I generally find i read everyones posts but genuinely forget to update myself :) 17 weeks today im so excited the last 2 days baby have been moving lots. Not all day but tonight its been very active.

Took my other boys to the zoo today and they loved it but walking for 4 hours really hurt my pelvis. I suffered terrible spd when i was carrying twins which i think has caused some long term problems. Im so worried im going to struggle the bigger i get.

How are you all doing?? Im still so exhausted all the time. I literally nao everyday when i can and if i cant im in bed by 7.30 at the latest. Anyone else like this???

Ally - Yay congrats!!!

Pomp - Glad to have you joining in! Part of me feels like this is a girl. I don't really feel it is a boy, but that's what I'm saying! DH says girl.

Shobbs - I just take it one step at a time. It's hard and I try to get exercise to help, but that's a joke. We go on a walk and I start huffing and puffing in minutes.

Shobbs - I also forget we have the same due date! I love Tuesdays!

Ally - congrats on having a boy!!!

Pompey- sorry you were feeling so worried. Glad you had a healthy scan to reassure you.

Anyone else getting bad heartburn already? Mine is quite bad. :(

Lite - I started getting it quite early. So far the occasional tums does the trick, but I'm sure I'll get to the point that I'd have to be taking more than I should.

Been reading but not replying, been sooo busy! Livia's 1st birthday is on Thursday and her party is Sunday so been making decorations and planning and ahhhh! Lol can't wait for her big day! I'll post a better update next week xoxo

I've had heartburn for weeks. Some days it is ok, others feel like my throat and chest are about to explode. I really must get something over the counter to help.

Congratulations on the boy! I've still got a week until my scan. I could have gone earlier but I figure the later I go, the more accurate the doc can be about the sex!

I wont sat anything Vix.

Love all the names.

I have absolutely no idea if this is a boy or a girl lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back