January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hi ladies. I haven't been on here in a couple of days. I will come back and comment on everyone once I have time to sit down and do so. Just wanted to let you all know that we joined team Pink today.

Thorpedo - YAY!! Congratulations!! Logan is a cute name for a girl! I've never met a female named that, but it makes so much sense!

Now we are 4 boys and 8 girls? I need to write it down and either update when the control goes over or at least send KK an update! I feel like I'm going to be the last to know! I know I'm not, but still! I wonder if any of the ladies that never update know. I'm sure some do.

Aww congrats Thorpedo.. love the name, my second son is called Logan but lovely for a girl also!

Had a crazy busy day today I'm exhausted. I think I forget I'm pregnant sometimes and it gets to this time and wonder why I'm falling asleep lol

Hope everyone is well. Just a quick pop on to catch up, off to get little ones in bed now!

I won't find out sex until Sept 1st! It seems like such a long wait....

Congrats on a girl, Thorpedo! So exciting.

Ali Jo - you definitely won't be the last. I likely won't be until the second week of September, if that! I have to wait longer for the scan anyway, and then I'm only 14 weeks unlike many of you who are a few weeks ahead! That is one downside of having a due date near the end of the month! :( I always feel like I'm running behind!

Can you believe that there is now a april due date thread. OMG were almost 5 months pregnant :)

Congratulations! Lovely name.

Ive just driven to old house to hand over keys. Took 5 hours. Just me and 3 kids...lots of swearing under my breath. Just ordered dominoes...and I feel like I can.not.move. ughh

You wont be last to know! My 20week scan is 15th aug...but staying yellow!

Not going to do a gift for kiddies from baby. I didnt last time...I forgot..and they were ok. I want a home birth so now awkwars visits and my 10yr old has said she wants to stay and watch the birth. My 12yr son said he wants to stay upstairs ha ha

It won't be from the baby, it'll be from us. If he was older I wouldn't probably do it, but it'll be nice for him to have something new to do while he visits.

I was thinking I might now I have a younger one. My eldest were 7 and 9 when she was born. Youngest will be 4...so may do something special for her...maybe just a treat to have some 1:1 time with me...like a book?

Midnight - That would be great! I know there will be a lot of jealousy for awhile, but I'm hoping to have time with DS and let him know he doesn't mean any less to me.

I heard with my age gap (4yrs) there could be some. There was 21mths between my first 2 and we didnt have any really they are very close now xx

Hi ladies,

I read this thread everyday, but I'm not good at posting, but I feel I should and I want to, it's just getting around to it!!

Happy for everyone who has found out what they are having and for all the lovely bumps and scans! Congratulations. Happy to be a little part of all your journeys too! It's really exciting!

At my scan I was moved forward 3 days to my now due date the 5th of January, if anyone is able to update the first page that would be great.

We don't want to find out the sex, this is our first and we have no preference so looking forward to the surprise :)

I've had a little pregnancy sciatica, it seems to have gone away now, it was just in the first trimester, but hoping that is not a sign of things to come, so have been seeing my chiropractor and my midwife referred me to the early pregnancy physio; this afternoon is my first appointment. Exciting! It feels more real to me when I'm indulging in all the antenatal appointments!

I'm jealous of all the movements people can feel. Not there yet. Not really starting to show too much either, which I don't mind just now, except figuring out what to wear as most of my jeans are uncomfortable now, is a challenge!

Wishing you all a great weekend and hope to keep up to date with you all now 😊❤️

Sunshine - Getting moved up is great! Glad that everything (for the most part) is going great for you! Hopefully the sciatica stays away! Might be time to look into some maternity pants? They also have bands you can put over them to hold them up unbuttoned.

So we were out to dinner yesterday and as I was walking back to our table (buffet), a woman moved in front me with a chair. It was abrupt and startled me, so I instinctively put my hand on my stomach. Anyway, the woman looks up, apologizes, and then notices my hand/stomach and asks how far along I was. :wacko: Crazy because I know that at this stage I just look like I eat too much instead of like I'm pregnant. I'm definitely bigger, but only people who have known me before I got pregnant can really see it's a baby and not fat. :haha: Anyway, I felt silly telling her how far along I was because I feel like at 16 weeks I"m not far enough along to look like I'm showing or anything. At the same time, it was so nice for someone to notice.

Back at our table my sister said it was a "risky move" to ask how far along I was because to anyone else I could just be fat. :haha: She's so right! I think the lady only was so sure because there was someone else in her group that was very obviously pregnant, so she might have recently watched her go through the awkward phase I'm in.

Sunshine - sorry about the sciatica, hopefully it stays away! That's great they moved you up, always good! :)

Alijo - I think a little gift bag with things to do when he visits is a great idea, especially since he's so young. Are you going to make sure to tell him a little in advance to give him some warning that a new baby is coming?

EDIT: does anyone else keep "forgetting" they're pregnant? I feel like I really need to know gender and/or get some movement going on here so I Can start to feel like this is more real. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->