January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

hi realised I haven't updated on here for a while! Found out last week that we're having a baby boy! <3. But after that had some issues with pain & bleeding for which they never found a cause but it made for a v worrying couple of days. Thankfully baby is going really well.

Hope you're all well?

ah yes gender scan was fun, my DH didn't want to know the gender so he shut his eyes when she was looking at the goods. But after the scan, within 5 mins i couldn't keep it in and told him haha.

i think next time we will go team yellow.

kittiecat- yah congrats on baby boy, having one too :) glad baby is ok, but scary about the pain and bleeding, hope you feel better soon.

x

is anyone cramping quite a lot?
i have it last couple of days ( i noticed it started after a run), i can feel it round my back too. i was worried but my scan last night was all good so i guess it is just stretching?

I have like af style pains sometimes. I ache really bad. Xxx

I have no inkling on gender at all! X

is anyone cramping quite a lot?
i have it last couple of days ( i noticed it started after a run), i can feel it round my back too. i was worried but my scan last night was all good so i guess it is just stretching?

YES!!!! I walk to and from work everyday (about 3 miles round trip) and I've been feeling some cramping in my front left side down by where baby is. Usually stops after I sit and rest for a little bit. Kind of scary, but I'm guessing it's stretching and/or RLP?

I'm not cramping a lot, but I am having some. I didn't have any cramping with my first pregnancy till towards the end.

We're getting close to being done with painting the nursery. :) We'll put up the decals later today I think and then I'll try to upload some pics. I'm excited. :)

I have my next OB appointment a week from today, and then I get to schedule the scan for sometime soon after that, whenever the diagnostic people can get me in I think. FX it's soon! I'm dying to know if this is a boy or a girl!

As for the cramping - Im' having it too lately. Some of it is RLP (which hurts like a B!) but some of it is cramping and it hurts. :( Not horrible but enough to be uncomfortable. I'm hoping it's just baby stretching.

For those of you feeling movement already, how do you know it's baby?! :wacko: maybe it's just because I'm a first time mom, but I seriously don't think I'm feeling anything yet and sometimes I feel something but I don't know if it's just gas or random stomach stuff - I have weird stomach issues anyway. :dohh: Any first time moms feeling movement yet? I'm 16w+2 so maybe I'll feel soon?! I really hope so!

Welcome to 2nd Tri Hotbump.

Ally - congrats on the boy!! I think that's only our second or 3rd boy in this group! :)

Shobbs - I'm still exhausted too. Especially if I actually get up and do stuff or leave the house, I end up ready for bed by 7pm! :(

Kittie - congrats on the boy!! Sorry about the bleeding! :( I hope all is okay now.

It seems like many of us are having cramping... thats a relief. I am assuming it's all ok and our wombs are stretching...

chitown28- yes i had it really bad after i went for a run, keep really hydrated, i do find myself more thirsty.

Angel5000- i dont know about baby movements either, i'll be a first time mum.
I felt some bubbly like feelings today but i couldn't tell if it was gas or the baby haha... so no i'm not feeling movement and im a day behind you. But i have read that first time mums tend to feel movements later on, closer to the 20-25 week mark.

Shobbs - I also forget we have the same due date! I love Tuesdays!

Tuesdays are the best hehe. There seem to be a couple that hit on a tuesday.

Are you going to be finding out what your having?? We have our 20week scan on august 10th but stayibg team yellow

Kittie - Congratulations on LO being a boy!

Shobbs - Yes, we're going to find out on the 17th of August! If this one is a girl we'll probably (we'll see..) go team yellow for our next one! DH would demand we found out this time and if he knows I know I'll find out.

Angel - It's hard the first time to really truly know if you're feeling LO. I remember feeling flutters but being unsure. Until one day I was driving and sneezed and DS freaked out kicking up a storm! If you're feeling flutters that are always in the same area, it very well could be LO!

Yay we needed more boys haha congrats kittie!

I've been having off and on cramping and I guess what is round ligament pain if I move too fast or something. It seems like the cramping gets worse if I'm on my feet longer or even sitting a certain way too long.

I've been getting heartburn for quite a few weeks as well. I'll take that over nausea I guess!

I had my 16 week checkup today but no ultrasound. It was the shortest appt yet. Checked baby's hb (156) and she was moving around so much. Then my doctor measured I assume where my uterus is? And we scheduled my anatomy scan for aug. 22 (which is also the day I start back school).

So jealous of those of you feeling baby! I have felt a couple tiny twinges that I just assume are gas. I probably won't believe it until it's pretty undeniable haha

I know movement is baby as we see the legs kick my tummy from outside. Little jabs!

Rlp is so bad :(

In 4 days we take off for Florida! I'm excited yet dreading the ride! Looking at buying some last minute purchases off Amazon. I really need a compact stroller, probably an umbrella one, but I can't seem to find one I like. I really would like a tray for DS, though. It helps when we're out and he gets fussy to give him a snack or something!

OHs close friend just had a baby called the name he wanted. I liked but not 100% so glad he now doesn't wanna use.it ha ha. Still not had my 16week midwife app...im nearly 18weeks :o

Wow 4 days till Florida. Exciting!

Today's joy - on top of the usual indigestion, I had bad constipation, nausea and what I assume was RLP. Fortunately, feeling better now, but definitely feeling pregnant!

I may have already posted this here, but glycerin suppositories make constipation easier.I keep them on hand!

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well! So glad we're getting some more team blues on the board but, also a huge congrats to the team pinks!!!

I'm having some stretching and cramping in my low low abdomen today. I have an appt. for unrelated issues later on today with my OB, hope he can reassure me that this is normal and possibly even sneak in an US so I can see my little man :)

Good to know. Fortunately today was the first time I've had it that bad. I don't think I had enough water yesterday. I've increased today, though.

I don't think it matters how much water I drink! I try to eat plenty of fiber and it still doesn't help. With DS I had a cup of coffee every morning to regulate me when I had issues. I'm one of those where caffeine gets me moving!

I seriously need to start packing!! I'm going to start today, otherwise I'll be in trouble. We're going to do our last minute shopping Saturday. Going to make some cold meals for the road and get DS some fun snacks. Might browse the toys again and see if anything sticks out. Going to pick him up some stickers! Hoping I don't regret it (I can imagine peeling stickers off of EVERYTHING).. I don't think our store has any of those reusable ones.

Also, I know it's a bit soon to think about, but for those who already have children are you going to give them a gift when baby arrives? I'm going to give DS a backpack filled with little toys, activities, and snacks! Something for him to do and be excited about when he comes and visits for the first time.

I definitely find tht my morning cup of coffee helps keep me "regulated" every day!! When that doesn't work, I've used metamucil and that is helpful too. I was told dulcolax is safe and "gentle" but it left me in so much pain I swore I'd never touch it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->