January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Ive not had anyone ask yet! Xx

I am getting reLly strong outside kicks though i can see the little kicks!

I feel like I'm showing more than I should for sure, I wonder if people can tell I'm pregnant or if they just think I'm fat. Dh says that I definitely look pregnant not fat, but he would never tell me if I did look fat lol. So I don't trust that opinion

Got my NT scan yesterday :cloud9: didn't see anything between the legs but not saying it's a girl because it's too early :haha: she/he has its legs open in this picture, I know with my first son you could tell right away he was a boy at 14 weeks :haha:
Going to book a private ultrasound now :happydance: anyone want to guess what baby might be? :flower:

Attachments

• 20160728_144024.jpg
    20160728_144024.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
Froggy - You look amazing! Adorable bump! I look pregnant but since I'm a little heavier I feel people wouldn't see it as a pregnant belly.

Hot - That's a great pic of you LO! Let us know for when it's booked!

Angel - We talk about how we are having a baby, how he's going to be a big brother, and when we're around another baby we talk to him about how there will be one around. It definitely hasn't started to click yet, but I'm hoping! Since I'm starting to show some I hold my belly and tell him about how there baby growing inside. By the time my due date comes around I expect him to grasp the idea some. He's also going to have some time around a 6 month old then once my brother can take leave they're coming up here for a couple of weeks and staying with us. I think that will help.
About forgetting you're pregnant - definitely happened to me with my first and even with this one till I felt movement! You just have moments of realizations and for me excitement all over again when I "remembered"! We don't forget, we just get involved with so much else!

Froggy - I say you definitely look like you've got a bump! But then again...I know you're pregnant. :haha: and yeah, my DH keeps saying I def look pregnant and not fat, but like you said, DH wouldn't say I look fat anyway!

AliJo - that's basically it, just getting involved in so many other things and suddenly something happens and I remember I'm pregnant and get excited again. When we put up the crib yesterday I almost started crying I was so excited that there was actually a crib...for a real baby. DH was trying really hard not to laugh at me. :haha:

Sounds like your little one will be fully prepared to be a big brother. :) So exciting.

Angel - I doubt he'll be fully prepared! I'm just hoping to make it a good experience for him. He is definitely curious about babies and he always wants to do what we're doing so maybe he'll be happy to be "involved" in taking care of baby!

I'm only partly packed.. not even half way done! It really won't take long once I decide to just do it. I only have tomorrow left to pack because Sunday morning I'm going to try to wear DS out and make sure he has a fun day before the car ride. I'm hoping to just continue the trip in one go. I would rather save the money instead of stopping at a hotel. I think we will be fine, though! DH has done 8 hour drives by himself just fine and between us both I think we'll do okay.

Just wanted to say had my scan all good with baby but due date has gone into February so I'm moving over there, good luck everyone xxx

My scan is booked for August 12th :happydance:

I definitely just look fat :haha: I'm 13wks 3 days and my family doesn't have a clue yet!

Hot - That's exciting!! I'm horrible at guessing!! I'm always wrong! But, I'll say girl!

We were talking about the cramping and mine is flaring up. Comes and goes as I'm walking. Hopefully doesn't keep doing it!

Anyone else starting to get full fast and even have a decreased appetite? I'm glad I'm not a hungry as before. I tend to only get hungry after not eating for awhile.

Ali- I don't have much of an appetite and when I do eat I get full fast. It's kind of annoying because when I was 6wks I weighed 109.7lbs and at my 13wk visit I weighed 109.5 :dohh:

I also had some sharp cramping today, my Dr says it's round ligament pain but I don't remember having pain with my other three :shrug:

Just quickly catching up,

Angel5000- i defo forget i am pregnant...wish i could feel kicks and movement to make it more real.

had quite a lot of pain in my womb area, hard to describe, i did a long walk yesterday and when i got back home I felt all tense, and sore and had to lie down.

AliJo- my appetite is good,always hungry. Went for dinner with my friends last night, ate 3 course meal, but before coming i had pre-dinner snack of a plate of rice....

i bought my first baby stuff, since i found out im having a boy it feels more real to me. I bought this little t shirt for him from amazon that says "don't look at me, that smell is coming from my dad" hahaha

Angel - I forget I'm pregnant all the time. It's usually when I have a busy day and then start to feel really tired that I think oh I'm pregnant maybe I need to slow down a bit!

Hotbump - No clues on Gender in that pic. The nub theory is really good at around 13 weeks but doesn't look like the nub is showing in your pic. Won't be long til you find out if your booking private.. although must admit the wait from my NT scan and private one felt like forever!

Froggy - Can def see baby bump there you look great :D

AliJo - I've been getting a bit of cramping last couple days, guess everything is stretching. I'm def not eating half as much as I was in first tri and I can't finish a full meal, I have to eat half and have a break then finish it off lol I do still feel quite sick if I let myself get too hungry though so I have to eat little and often.

Midnight - Happy 18 weeks for tomorrow! I don't think it would be possible for me to still be hiding it now my bump is unhideable lol!

Ally - Aww how lovely buying first baby bits.. I haven't started yet. I'm dying to go out and start buying pink but we decided to wait til 20 week scan before really starting to shop for baby.

AFM everything is going OK. I'm still super tired not sure if my iron is low or its just normal but for 17 weeks I'm still feeling that first tri tiredness. OH has just taken kids out for a bit so I can get some rest it's been a really busy week and I'm feeling it a bit today.

Baby is still giving me the odd flutters but nothing major and not everyday.. hopefully not long until Im getting real kicks.

OH went and got a tattoo yesterday with baby's name.. just a small one on his wrist.. he's so impatient I told him to wait but no he wants his daughters name on him now.. I said I'm going to laugh so hard if she turns out to be a boy when born haha

I plan to go and buy new baby clothes the day we find out if we're having a boy or girl! I would have bought some gender neutral if I found some I liked.

Ana - funny that your hubby couldn't wait for that tattoo! I really hope it really is a girl and that you don't second guess the name! Haha.

Hello all!

I've been so busy with life and pregnancy I haven't been able to update. I wanted to give you all a quick update but probably won't be on consistently for another week or so. Babies are growing like crazy we saw them yesterday and found out its two boys! Our tech was 99.9% sure and it looked pretty obvious to us too.

Hope everyone is doing well and all those who were struggling before I hope it's eased off a bit.

I can't believe I have bad news, Monday we had a 16 week scan both babies looked great. On Tuesday morning at work I felt a lot of pressure, so luckily my OB office is ten minutes away. They said Baby A's waters were bulging so I was rushed in an ambulence to the ER. In L&D they said there wasn't much they could do and it's was likely I could loose both babies.

Maggie Catherine was born Wednesday 7/27 at 1am. Luckily my body calmed down and for now Baby B is safe and has a 60-70% chance of making it. I was released from the hospital last night. I am on bed rest of the next 2 weeks. I am so devastated we have had another loss. We got to see her hold and the hospital gave us a beautiful memory box. I am trying to be strong for her sister but it's so hard.

Danser I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I had the right words to say but, just know I'm here if you need to talk <3

Again, I'm so sorry.

Oh no danser, I can't imagine how that feels. I am so sorry for the loss of Maggie (maggie Catherine is a beautiful name). Glad that other baby is safe and able to stick around. Not sure if this will reassure you at all but my moms first son (my half brother) was a twin and she lost the other, but my half brother was born healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->