January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Danser - I'm so sorry.. I couldn't imagine how you must feel. May thoughts are with you and your family and that your other LO remains strong.

Danser- I am so sorry for your loss, that sounds so tough. Please get lots of rest & I'm praying that other LO does well. Sending you lots of hugs X

Danser- my heart is breaking for you. I am s incredibly sorry. You're in my thoughts. I can't imagine the pain you're going through

Oh Danser, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Maggie Catherine is such a beautiful name. Praying that you get some rest and recover well. If ever you need to write down your feelings, we're here to listen and support. I hope your other twin stays strong. Thinking about you :hugs:

Mrs. Green- congratulations on your twin boys!

Danser- I'm so sorry to hear the bad news :hugs:

So sorry to hear your sad news Danser! Thinking of you and sending hugs. Praying for baby B ❤️

Omg danser, I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. Take care of yourself. I'm very glad that baby b is doing well. :hugs:

Danser i am so sorry for your lose. If you would ever like to pm me im more than hapoy to talk. When i lost one of my twins at 28 weeks we were devastated. Getting my head around i was going to have twins and Planning for twins but to then lose one is the hardest thing ever.

Danser - I am so very sorry about your loss of Maggie. :hugs: What a beautiful name you chose for her. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am very thankful to hear Baby B is ok.

Mrs. Green - congrats on finding out you're having two boys!

Danser - Oh my, I'm so sorry hon! :hugs: I have no words. I am praying that Baby B makes it. Maggie Catherine is a beautiful name, and I am so so sorry about this.

Midnight - Your mom still doesn't know? Wow! When are you thinking of telling her?

AliJo - I've been like that for a month now! :wacko: I can't eat anything, have absolutely no appetite and when I do eat I feel overfull within a few bites. Had to start drinking ensure because I wasn't getting any nutrients. :dohh:

Ally - I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! I can't wait to feel kicks and feel more "real". I'm having some pains in my womb area too. I can't explain it any more than you did, but it sounds kinda like what I'm having.

MrsGreen - Congrats and two boys!! You single handedly tipped our boy/girl stats. ;)

Danser I am so sorry to hear - love and hugs being sent your way and to little angel Maggie

Danser- I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Maggie. Sending love and hugs your way.

Danser - I'm so sorry for your loss. Cant imagine how you must be feeling. Get plenty of rest. Everything crossed for baby B staying strong :hugs:

Mrs Green - Congrats on two boys :D

Well, we leave in about 6 hours. I'm not done packing like I planned. After shopping yesterday and getting home to do supper I had little time to work with. Getting DS to bed was a joke, so I was exhausted by the time he fell asleep. Figured a good nights rest was a better plan than staying up to finish!

So I was feeling for my fundus while laying in bed this morning and it's already at my belly button! No wonder I look super pregnant already.

Edit: OK it was lower after unrinating, but still not far below my belly button.

Midnight - Yay! Just two more days for me! It's crazy that some of us are getting close to half way!

Slammer - Mine is about there! I'm a couple of weeks further though.

I'm pretty much packed, but I want to vacuum and get some cleaning done. Make sure my cats don't have too much to get into while we're gone. We're taking our dog and a friend is coming over to care for the cats. They know what they aren't allowed to do, but as soon as we are in bed or gone they're naughty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->