January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

What does that mean, "fundus" ? (First timer here, kinda confused :p )

And how does one "feel it" ?

Angel5000, I was about to ask the same questions! I *think* it could be the top of your uterus, but no idea how to feel it or what it feels like.

Yep it's the top of your uterus. You can feel where the bump stops - your midwife/OB will check it regularly too.

Hey, turned on the news for the first time In days and saw reports of zika in florida. For those of you who are travelling, please take care. I'm so pleased it isn't in my part of the world because we have lots of mosquitoes around.

I saw the same thing newbie. It's the first local transmission in the us. Pretty scary.

I am sorry Danser on the loss of Maggie Catherine :hugs:
I hope everything remains fine with the other baby. Thinking of you.

Congrats on two boys mrs green!

midnight - how can your mum not know?! Haha! When are you planning on telling her?

newbie - the zika thing is so worrying! I am glad we are not affected here in the UK at all.

I have another scan tomorrow to acccurately date the pregnancy as the baby was laying awkward during the 12 week scan. I expect my due date to be moved forward as that what was provisionally put on my last scan. Will update tomorrow!

I have a big can of mosquito spray that DH are going to use outside at all times. Thankfully it's not been reported in the area I'll be. I'll be careful, though!
4 hours into the trip. DSo has thrown a few fits. Definitely wants out!

Oh Danser... I am having a difficult time finding the right words to say to you. I know we don't know each other any more than what we've shared in this thread, but my heart is absolutely aching for you right now. I hope that you and your family find comfort in knowing that baby B is doing okay, and I am praying for strength to be sent your way! Xoxo

Vix- I dont really have a bump at all yet. I am quite small but I never seem to show much until later. Think people think I am a bit fatter lol. We will tell more people after the 20week scan. Some do know but not a great deal as my FB is restricted. I don't talk to my mum that much lol. I forget I am even pregnant alot of the time!? Especially as its the holidays and the move. So busy.

Today I am going to register with new GP because I have not even had my 16 week appointment yet

2 weeks today until my 20wk scan! Staying yellow but we have a 50min appointment for the study which should be really nice.

How are you doing Danser?

Hope trip is going smooth Ali.

Good luck on scan Vix.

We did worry about Zika as my OH had been to South america for 6mths previous to pregnancy but the GP said was ok as was JUST back over 6m xx

Ladies, I know I was very fortunate in my first trimester in that I only had mild nausea and didn't actually vomit, but for the last few days, I have felt awful. I am exhausted (more than I was in the first trimester) and nausea and dizziness are literally sending me to bed. I had a two hour nap yesterday. Thank goodness I'm still on summer vacation. My question is - have any of you experienced this before?

Hugs ^ I am feeling very dizzy...but not sick. Maybe mention to your Mw or text her?

I've got an appointment on Thursday, so I'll try to wait until then. Hope you feel better!

Trip had been alright. DS has had a few fits, but really has done well. He hasn't slept the best, though. Might do the trip back a little different. Three hours to go.. we only lost about a hour and half from stops. A couple were to let DS stretch.

I can't sleep in vehicles, so I've been up almost 24 hours.

Hope you ladies feel better and it's just temporary!

Not been on all weekend. So sorry to hear of your incredibly sad news Danser. Please know my thoughts are with you and I will be keeping everything crossed for baby B xxx

Thanks everyone for the condolences and well wishes. I've been ok so far, taking my antibiotics and meds to keep the uterus quiet. I am going in to see my OB shortly.

Ali - Enjoy your trip!!!!

Mrs. - Congrats and welcome to team blue :)

Danser - Thinking of you

Hope everyone is doing well. I've still been quite tired and actually took a 2-hour nap myself yesterday. I still get nauseated when I'm hungry but, it does go away right after I get some food in my stomach. Was able to see my boy on Thursday. He's doing well, getting big and still wiggling around. Next time I go is the 17th which is my birthday, I'm looking forward to it.

:hugs: danser. Keep us updated.

My migraines have calmed down a bit. Not having them as often. I have my 16 week appointment next week on the 11th, and then my birthday is the 12th!! We are going to a baby palooza on the 13th so it will be a busy weekend next week. I'm really excited! We don't get to see the baby again until my 20 week appointment. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen him, it sucks!

:hugs: danser. Keep us updated.

My migraines have calmed down a bit. Not having them as often. I have my 16 week appointment next week on the 11th, and then my birthday is the 12th!! We are going to a baby palooza on the 13th so it will be a busy weekend next week. I'm really excited! We don't get to see the baby again until my 20 week appointment. I feel like it has been forever since I have seen him, it sucks!

A fellow Leo! My birthday is the 17th :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->