January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

froggy I hope the migraines stay away, my birthday is on the 10th.

Appointment went well, OB mostly wanted me to come in and be check for peace of mind. she did a quick u/s and she was moving a lot. I think I'm feeling some on and off movement. I go to see the MFM next week but for now it's two weeks of bed rest. Between MFM and OB appointments I have an appointment every week this month.

I am glad the appointment went well danser. It seems like you are being really well looked after, which is fantastic. it's great you're feeling some movement too.

TTC - I bet you loved seeing your little man wriggling around, the next scan will be hear in no time :)

AliJo - hope you've arrived safe and sound and your son wasn't too grumpy!

AFM - had another scan today and due date been moved forward to 18th Jan, so if the front page can be updated that would be great. Next scan 2nd September when we'll find out gender. Convinced this one is blue though as the pregnancy is just so different.
My daughter came with me to the scan today as I had no childcare. When I told her, her face looked ever so concerned and she said that she didn't want the Dr to cut the baby out with the special knife!! Bless her, she thought that in order to see the baby, my stomach would have to be cut open :haha: I explained to her a special wand would be placed on my tummy to see inside and she looked relieved, haha! Once we were there, she was semi- interested at best. I was trying to point out different part of the baby to her, but I guess it doesn't really look like a baby to a nearly 4 year old! By the end she was keen to leave! I think we'll try and get childcare sorted for the 20 week scan.

Danser - I'm so glad baby is doing well and they are watching you two carefully.

We did make it without a problem! Saw a few interesting sights on the way and I have a list of places I would love to visit later! Sadly we have a chance of thunderstorms with a 50% or more every single day we are here. I met my niece and she's so darn cute!! Tons of smiles such a happy little thing! DS was all smiles towards her and was getting on the floor with her and trying to get her to look at him! He's been great with her so far besides the whole not knowing to be careful around her. They're so cute together! No jealousy yet. DS was cranky when we got here and we took like a 4 hour nap together. He also got to play in the rain and absolutely loved it. We haven't had just rain up in Iowa, always thunderstorms.

August 12 seems so far away! I want to see know if the Ramzi theory was right and I'm having a girl or if I'm having another boy. I usually feel baby move at least once a day and today I haven't. I feel so bad because yesterday I gave in and took benadryl which knocked me out. I shouldn't of taken benadryl even though the dr said it was fine to take but my allergies had hit me hard for a week straight :cry: I just feel horrible now :(

Hot - My doctors recommend it as well for allergies and as a sleep aid. You need to take care of yourself to take care of LO inside you.

Danser - Glad the appointment went well and they are looking after you :hugs:

Ali - Glad you made it ok and DS is getting on well with your niece.. it's lovely to see how they act around babies my oldest was always so gentle when his baby brothers and sisters were born I loved watching him with them.

I've had a super busy weekend so not been on much. We have been looking for 5 months for a new house so I can move back home near family and finally we found the perfect place on Sunday. Right back to the area I grew up.. in fact just a couple of street away. So will be nice after nearly 10 years to move back and start a fresh.

We move in a month so dreading all the packing I've got to face now but will be worth it!

I'm feeling OK at the moment, got a bit more energy not needing a nap so much in the afternoon but I am ready for bed by 9pm. Baby is moving more and more every day. Still not loads but they are definite kicks now rather than flutters.

I have my 20 week scan on 26th Aug so not too long to wait really. Cant wait for OH to see her as he missed the last 2 scans so hasn't seen her since 10 weeks!

My next OB appointment is tomorrow (17w appointment). At that appointment she'll order my scan for gender.... I don't know when that will be but I'm hoping really soon! I'm so nervously excited. :)

Wow what a night.. it's been a roller coaster few weeks with me and OH, on and off, fighting a lot. Tonight has come to an end.. he's left and I don't think there's any chance of fixing it this time. I'm totally devastated and broken. I love him so much we just keep arguing and it's killed us. I don't know what I'm going to do now, we are supposed to be moving in 4 weeks, back to my home town which is only about an hours drive but he said he's not moving with me and it's not working. I've got a full house to pack up with 4 children, 17 weeks pregnant and no friends or family to help. Only my dad who's not in the best of health.

I will cope I just can't imagine not having him in our life anymore It hurts so much. It hurts more because I know this time it's real.. :-(

Sorry for the moaning post I just can't really talk about it to anyone else at the min. All I will get off my dad is 'I told you so' :cry: the only positive thing I can say is he will be a fantastic dad and will be there for our baby without a doubt. I'm just going to miss him so much.

Ana - I'm so sorry. Do you think you guys can work on it while not living together? Maybe you two need a break from being around each other to find your connection again. It was just a thought! I'm glad he'll be there for LO!

So sorry to read your post Ana. Hubby and I have a huge fallout once in a while and one of us usually threatens to leave and the thought of it actually happening scares the living day lights out of me. I really hope you can work through this but if not I'm pleased to hear he'll be around for the baby. So sorry you don't have anyone to help. Wish I lived closer to lend a helping hand xxx

Oh Ana I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. :hugs: we are definitely here if you need to chat. Feel free to send a private message if you need to or just post. I know this has got to be hard! I'm hoping that maybe some space and time will help. But if not, at least you know he'll be there for the kids. :hugs:

Thanks everyone. He is just so young (I'm 31 he's 23) and I think he needs his freedom as much as he wants this family. The problem is when he does what he wants without me setting boundaries he can't be trusted. He steals from me and there's only so much I can take of it.

He has rang me tonight at 1am saying he needs a favour and can he have my bank card for some money. I reluctantly agreed so he came home for the card.. he's only gone and transferred money from my other account as he knows my passwords, and taken double what he asked for. I give him everything.. he dosent need to steal from me I'm so upset, he knows how tight money is for us at the moment. He said he's got something to do and will be home in 20 mins because he's no where else to go.. I have to let him in I can't leave him out but I cant keep doing this. It's making me ill the stress. It was only two weeks ago he stole my phone in the night and sold it.. he never used to be like this, omg he woukdnt have dreamt of taking anything, it's since he's been around this one friend. It's like all his respect for us and priorities have disappeared. I love him so much but I'm too old for this. I've done all this being out at 2am doing stupid things, I've got children It's not fair :-(

Ana- I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I'm sure it's just him immaturity and I only even mention this because it sounds so much like someone in my family. Does he have any additions?

Ana - oh wow. Hon you don't need that craziness while you're pregnant and got the kids to deal with. :hugs: I'm wondering the same thing as MrsGreen - is there an addiction problem? It sounds a lot like someone I know.... The behaviors are scarily similar. Especially if these are new behaviors. Also sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do if he's going to be a dad :(

Anababe, I'm going to be totally blunt, but it's time for him to go byebye. Very rarely is a guy mature enough for a family in their early 20s. You have your kids and yourself to worry about. And the fact that he's stealing from you is a huge red flag that something is going on that you don't know about, either drugs or another girl. I've seen and heard it all when I was a police officer. He sounds like trouble and honestly not worth keeping around your kids.

Afm, Livia's 1st birthday party went well! Almost all our invited guests actually came, lots of yummy food, kids all running around, so much fun!

Livia is now sick, though... 2nd day of a fever, taking her to the doctor on Thursday morning.

Have my next ob appointment on Monday, then my anatomy scan is 5 weeks from today when I'll be 22 weeks.

Ana, I'm so sorry, I can't imagine going through that ever but especially while pregnant. He sounds immature not to step out of line or be mean- but stealing from you? That's cruel. I have to agree with the others that it sounds like there's something else going on with the stealing. You can definitely vent here as much as you need to no need to apologize, I'm sorry your family/friends aren't more supportive!

hi all! i got home from vacation last night (after getting stuck an extra day because of flight delays). I have a lot to catch up on here at home today at nap, but tonight after bed can start responding to everyone. I'll also start looking into getting the thread over to Ali to manage.

Hope everyone is doing well! I can't believe how awesome my little guy did while we were away from home.was such a wonderful time visiting extended family but is nice to be home. I have my 18 week appointment on Monday and should be booking my anatomy scan! Even though we are staying team yellow, i have been so anxious this pregnancy. Seeing my little one and making sure they are growing well will be a big relief. have been feeling some movement here and there but very sporadic. no solid kicks yet. i know it's early but i just want to get to feeling them move around more!

hope everyone is well and ill be back tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->