January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

I'm going out for a pedicure soon, as a treat to myself. I think I'm going to begin looking into doulas. Just given my history with births, I think I want some additional help. I'm still hoping Duck will be our rainbow.

So my appetite mostly came back during the last week or so and in the last 10 days (since I weighed myself last) I've gained 7 lbs. :wacko: :dohh: I know that can't all be baby and it's a little terrifying really. I also haven't been to the gym in about that long, so I am starting back up today. I can't really gain a million pounds this pregnancy I have such a hard time losing weight to begin with and at 5'2" every pound is obvious on me.

TTC - I think that's normal but I would still call your OB. Hope you get some good news.

Danser - I love the idea of a doula. I considered going with a doola instead of just my OB but being high risk made DH uncomfortable so maybe next pregnancy. :)

I am so hungry too..and also 5ft hehe.

Danser I hope with all my heart duck is the rainbow xxx

I like the doula idea. But I am hoping for a home waterbith and relaxed as possible. I think my OH would feel put out as its his first if I had a doula x

https://[URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-08/20160815_114400.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-08/20160815_114400.jpg[/URL]

Me and my babies on our camping:) oh I do love familyou holidays

Lovely photo Shobbs.

I had my whooping cough vaccination today. Arm pretty sore! Should have got it in right arm instead of the left sleeping side!

2 days until scan 😍 Staying team yellow 💛 And praying for a healthy dancing baby!! Hope you ladies are all keeping well. Xx

I just wanted to pop in real quick and do a small update. I'm super tired so I don't feel I have the energy or the concentration right now to touch base with everyone. I did read through everything, though.

Tomorrow is my 20 week ultrasound! :happydance: Definitely super excited to see LO again and hopefully learn if it's a little lady or a little man! It's 13 hours from now so sleeping will definitely kill a good portion of it!

We have to take DS so I'm really hoping he behaves. Going to take some distractions, because he doesn't generally like to be shut into rooms he doesn't know.

Well I'm off to bed. I'll try to pop in tomorrow morning! If not I'll be updating after the appointment!

Have fun at your scan tomorrow, AliJo!

Just caught up reading everyone's posts! Been busy in here lol Life has been very hectic with my home daycare and pregnancy in general. Turned 19 weeks on Monday! You ladies having your anatomy scans around 20 weeks are lucky... I have to wait till 22 weeks because my office is booked full :( Hoping baby is still a girl because we have a name picked out haha

Congrats to everyone who has had scans recently.

Have fun at your scan tomorrow, AliJo!

Just caught up reading everyone's posts! Been busy in here lol Life has been very hectic with my home daycare and pregnancy in general. Turned 19 weeks on Monday! You ladies having your anatomy scans around 20 weeks are lucky... I have to wait till 22 weeks because my office is booked full :( Hoping baby is still a girl because we have a name picked out haha

Congrats to everyone who has had scans recently.

Mine was booked at 20weeks but il be further now as moved countys. I dont mind though. Xxx

Good luck for scans xx

TTCBabyG2015- think it's worth getting checked, but im sure it's nothing to worry about.

AliJo- all the best for your ultrasound!! so exciting, we are reaching the half way point.

shobbs- lovely pic

Chitown- we must be the same person haha, sometimes im really not sure if movement is digestion or baby though haha, and other times im like that was defo the baby. my 20 week scan is 2 days after yours- SO EXCITING!! and nervewracking at the same time x

Angel5000- im 5 ft and every pound really shows on me! i'm trying to eat more healthy, but before pregnacy i ran a lot, and i can;t really do it now, i cramp after. I try to walk and i do a yoga class once a week. But yeah I definitely feel lazy and fat, not the best feeling...

It's pedicure day for me today as well! Maybe tomorrow.... either way, I'm going to relax and enjoy.

I keep forgetting to book my scan... pregnancy brain?

Great to hear from everyone!

I finally feel like I got some sleep. Work days I don't. It's hard for me to come home and go to bed within an hour. I miss my family and that's the only time I have with them on those days!

Well it's already after 8 here. I really should start getting around. I need to get DS fed (he woke up late, guess he decided to let me sleep in!) and ready for the day. LO is active this morning as well!

Newbie - I'm horrible at making calls. I have so many I need to do. I have to start them today.

TTC - Waiting for an update! I definitely think it'll be wise to get checked. Even for the peace of mind!

Greats - Sorry you have to wait longer!

I'm not that hungry generally, but I swear everything I eat goes right in and never comes out. I've been craving fruit like a mad woman these last few days. That's all I had for lunch on Monday. It was so delicious! Then last night I just kept eating strawberries till they were gone.. now I miss them.

Looking for your update Ttc, and happy birthday!! (I think you said it was today)

I have my days where I eat more, but for the most part breakfast lunch and dinner are enough. The days that I'm more hungry I eat everything and anything I can find. Our car seat came in yesterday! We are going to read the directions and play with it this weekend! Really excited. I also only have a few more things to do and the nursery is done. So I'm going to start doing one nursery project a week. Yesterday I made hot air balloons out of paper lanterns, we are doing "Oh The Places You'll Go"

newbie my pedicure day was yesterday I love them. I wish every day was pedicure day.
ally- I'm 4'10" so I hear you about every pound showing.

I had an appointment this morning quickly saw the baby, definitely her legs kicking my hip. I will find out the results of my 1 hr GTT tomorrow. I really hope I pass that drink makes me so sick. I go back in 2 weeks. Next Wednesday is my anatomy scan. It makes me so nervous and excited.

I'm right there with you Danser and Ally - only 5'3" so everything seems to go straight to my stomach. I used to be a runner, too, but stopped when I started having spotting in the first trimester and have been too scared ever since to start back up again. My first pregnancy ended in a loss and - I think I had recently conceived and not realized it and so ran the Chicago marathon. In my head I keep thinking maybe that could have caused the miscarriage. So I've been taking it easy, but feel horribly self-conscious about my body now!

Hi ladies

I'm updating on behalf of TTCBabyG.

I am devastated to say that very sadly she lost the baby yesterday. She went to her OB after work as she mentioned in her posts yesterday, all the while the cramps were getting worse. Her OB sent her straight to the hospital and they discovered she was 8cms dilated, the baby was already on the way down and it was too late for a stitch :cry: :cry::cry:

I am absolutely heartbroken for her, as I imagine all you are.

Although I don't post much in here, I thought I would let you know.

(We were part of a TTC group together & we are also part of a private fb group which is how I know. I offered to let this group know as I told her a lot of ladies were asking after her. She can't face coming on right now and updating herself, which is understandable).

Oh gosh.. Thank you for letting us know Pomp. I'm so sorry TTC.. I'm at a complete loss for words.

So sorry to hear about TTCbabyG. Please pass on my sympathies. I can't imagine how she must be feeling right now.

Ali - glad you were able to catch up on sleep. Today was my day off and my toddler slept in as well. Then my dr's office called and woke us both up! I was so annoyed.

Greats - with my dd I couldn't get in until a day shy of 22 weeks and I remember being really disappointed. The wait for my scan felt SO long!!

For those gaining lots of weight, you're not alone! I gained 5 more lb since my last appointment for a total of 12 lb now! There's no way I had gained this much at this point last pregnancy. My belly is huge already, but it seems a lot of it has gone to my FACE so I look super extra fat. :( I honestly haven't been giving in to a ton of cravings (besides the odd treat) and have been eating what I feel like is a reasonable diet. I know it's just the hormones making me pack on the pounds. :(

Had a dr appointment today! It was very quick and didn't even get to know what the baby's HB was (although I heard it) because I had to see a different Doctor than usual. However, I was able to book my anatomy scan, and got in for Tuesday, September 6 when I will be exactly 20 weeks! :happydance: I really cannot wait!

I'm so excited!!! We're having another little boy! :happydance: :blue: He's such an active little one! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that guessed it would be boy! Well kind of. When we were walking out I just smiled at DH and said "I was right!" and he was all "So was I" which confused me because he's been saying girl all along. He said that last night while he was working he just froze in his spot, dropped his head, and sighed then said "It's a boy." Not that he isn't excited.. but I know he really wanted a girl. Then his little realization slapped him. Hopefully next time!

Everything was great on the ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was saying he was really using his left hand a lot, so a possible lefty! My father is left handed so it runs in the family.

Short ladies, count me in! 5'3".. there's enough of us!

PS - I feel bad for posting this during a loss. I just happened to reload and saw it while I had all of this already typed. My heart goes out to TTC..

Attachments

• 8172016_0007Edit.jpg
    8172016_0007Edit.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe