January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Ali - congrats on another boy! That's super exciting you know now! Sort of funny that your hubby had that realization. I'm sure he's happy but sometimes it can take a bit to wrap your head around not having the gender you had secretly hoped for!

Thank you ladies. And thank you again Pomp.

Today is hard, a lot harder than yeaterday. My brain is trying to process everything and I cry at everything. Baby Theo was born sleeping last night at around 8pm est (we didn't catch the exact time and have to check with my OB).

Lite - He's still excited! I think it would be harder on him if it was our last.

TTC - :hugs:

So... Had my anatomy scan today and baby WOULD NOT COOPERATE!!!!! Baby kept moving like crazy. The ultrasound technician wasn't able to get all the pictures she needed. Baby also had both arms crossed over his/her face and legs crossed as well so we couldn't find out the gender. were going to have to reschedule another ultrasound to get the rest of the shots. I want to be upset because I really wanted to know the gender to start my shopping but I can't help but laugh, at how stubborn my child is.

Ali- oh, cool! How many children do you want? This one won't be our last either (all going well)! DH and I would like three! And yes, of course he is excited! :) That's great! I can't wait to find out what I'm having.

Momtastic - that is frustrating baby wouldn't cooperate and you have to go back again! That is funny you have such a stubborn child already! The positive I would take from this is that at least you get another chance to peek at your baby! Hopefully next time he'll be snoozing and you can find out the gender!

TTCBabyG- Theo is a lovely name. :hugs: So sorry, once again.

Momtastic - That's funny! At least you get another scan out of it!! Maybe LO was doing you a favor!

Lite - I always wanted 4. DH sees 3-5. Five being if we have 4 and they're all boys and we decide to try one more time for a girl instead of risking putting it off and caving at a later age. I told that to someone.. she was all "I had a friend who said they'd try till 5 to get a girl.. they got her at 6" I just laughed. I could see that being me..:dohh:

TtcbabyG, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Praying for you as you mourn the loss of Theo. This is awful news and I'm so sad for you. ❤️❤️

Ali - haha! I can see desperately continuing to try for a girl! Doesn't always work out though! DH and I actually always wanted four until we had dd and realized how much work kids were (and how bad labour was)! Haha! We have since come to terms with 3 instead. I think large families are so lovely though! I hope you do get a girl in the mix someday.

Lite - Me too! Just one would be enough! I grew up with 3 brothers. I was the only girl.. I could relate with her for sure!

Congrats on blue xx..

Ttc I do not know you but i have lit a candle for you and theo. Massive hugs xxx

TTC - I am so sorry for your loss of Theo. What a beautiful name. Keeping you in my thoughts xoxox

TTC I'm sitting very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful name . Thoughts are with you at this tough time

Ttc- I am so sorry for the loss of baby Theo, I can't imagine how you are feeling. I wish I was able to hug you in person. Take care of yourself Hun :hugs:

Thank you ladies so much!!!

I'll try and check in as I can. I wish you all nothing but healthy and beautiful babies in just a few short months ❤️❤️❤️

TTC- I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you so many hugs. What a beautiful name.

Ttc I'm new to this group so you may not have seen me but I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss! I can't imagine what you are going through. Big hugs darling xxxxx

So ladies I found out yesterday I've got to have growth scans with this baby.. Because apparently my daughter was really small.. 6lb 5oz which I personally don't think is that small but hey I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. Although it shocked me a little because nobody ever said that she was too small or there was anything to worry about! So yeah I guess it's nicer that we get more scans. Ones booked in for Xmas eve.. Fun! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->