January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Tomorrow is half way for me. I didn't sleep well last night, baby was moving around so much and I felt so many kicks. It's so crazy. A nap is definitely needed soon.

sorry you didn't get much sleep, but great that baby was moving so much :cloud9:

ali- i reached out to an admin about getting the front switched. I looked (briefly) and couldn't find it. just waiting to hear back.

Slammer - What a predicament we're in! Hopefully your daughter starts to get a little more independent when it comes to sleeping soon. Can you just refuse the test and just go straight to checking your blood sugar? That's what my friend is going to do for her next pregnancy if she fails the 1 hour. She said the 3 hour made he so miserable she'd rather just prick her finger 4 times a day than ever do it again.

Angel - Congrats on the girl!!! She'll be sure to keep you alert once you start to feel her!

Danser - Yay! Half way is nice because then everything feels downhill! I'm waiting to get into double digits! DS is in taking a nap. I'm thinking about joining. I definitely need one. I wasn't in bed till midnight then up before 6 am.

KK - I hope it helps you being relieved of one of the forums!

I just realized. I only have two more four week appointments then it's down to two week ones. Which makes it go by so much faster.. then the one weeks come around I'm trying to get everything together because it crept up on me! Hopefully that's not the case this time!

I got a call a few hours ago, I did fail my 1 hour gluclose tolerance test. It was by 5 points too. I go in on Monday to take the hour one test. I am really not looking forward to it.

Ali and slammer - I am in the same boat with my toddler still sleeping with me as well! Like Slammer, she used to be a horrible sleeper and wake up every hour even beside me, so now the fact that she only wakes up briefly once or twice while sleeping with me feels like a huge improvement. But sometimes it hits me that I really should get her sleeping in her own bed before this baby arrives, and I really don't know how I will do it! I also enjoy the cuddles and don't mind it at all so it's hard to convince myself to torture myself and force this on her, especially if she's not ready. So basically I am just not thinking about it for now and I will maybe panic and work on it a couple months before the baby comes.

KK - thanks for reading back and replying to everyone. Sorry you're feeling sick as well. I stupidly told my dr last time I was feeling better (even though I had only felt
Better for two days and immediately got sick again that day) so she doesn't even know I am still nauseated! Haha.

Angel - wow, congrats on being team pink!

Danser - yay for being halfway there!

Danser - Best of luck that you pass. I know I've seen ladies say that usually people will pass the three hour!

Lite - I'm with you on not thinking about it! My bed is so lonely without him as well! I have a toddler bed in my room so I can sometimes go half the night, but when he wakes up he wants to cuddle back to sleep and won't have it any other way. I'm also too tired to fight it at that point or I plan to put him back when he's asleep, but he either wakes up if I try to move him or I fall asleep.

Ali - same. She sleeps on a mattress on the floor in our room for the first part of the night, but she never lasts long there and I'm always too tired to resist her coming to our bed for the rest of the night! Oh well.

Angel - I think I got it between 26-28 weeks last time? Can't quite remember. I assume it'll be the same for me this time.

Angel - I'm pretty sure my booklet (that I can't find) says 28 weeks. So probably around there. They sometimes check earlier as well depending on risk factors.

If it's 28 weeks, then that appointment won't be fun for me haha. I'll be getting the glucose test and my shot (for being Rh neg). Oh well! Can't believe my anatomy scan is 2 days away now (not counting the rest of Friday), it really is going by fast!

Well regarding sleeping with baby. My first DS was a fldream baby he slept 12 hours every night in his own bed and would even ask if he could get up before leaving his bed.

As for my youngest DS what a difference he was in nice for a very long time and I think with anxiety etc I wanted him near. He's 3 now and oh my I can count on one hand how many times he slept through the n8ght in his own bed. Saying that he has got a lot better the last couple of months. He shares a bedroom with my eldest (by there own choice) and still wakes up for a cuddle. Luckily he tends to go straight back to sleep and wake up at a reasonable time. But this morning he decided to come into our bed at 5am, I ended up laying in his bed I think squashed up in the bed with a growing bump is hard work as my youngest fidgety and kicks a lot.

Is anyone else with older children worried when baby comes along. My youngest is all me, he loves his cuddles and reading etc and is generally always by my side but I'm worried he's not going to take to the new baby and change to start with and he's gonna find it pretty tough.

Any advice???

Shobbs - I don't have any advice, but my son is a complete mama's boy as well. I don't think we can avoid it being tough on them. I do think they will probably do better than we think. I'm going to include him as much as possible, but I think bedtimes will be the hardest if he's ready to fall asleep and I'm occupied. Maybe he would enjoy being your little helper? Make him feel important in the change.

My 3yr old cant stand sharing me! She hates it and says she hates babys lol. But its tough and she will adapt xx

I am not having the glucose test as apparently low risk

My whooping cough is booked though and anti D ordered xx

I'll be getting the whooping cough vaccine in the third trimester. I need to start getting around. We're going to the state fair and I'm so happy it's suppose to be cooler out today!! Which means I either need to get some pants out for DS or take them along if it's a bit too chilly.

I feel so pathetic when I'm walking around for longer periods. I feel awful and I feel like I can't breathe. I went from jogging to I don't even want to walk normal speeds! Hoping the cooler air helps.

The fair was alright. I didn't really see much because we were walking around with a large group and honestly didn't do anything, but get food. I couldn't eat much. I stole some bites here and there, but I was absolutely disgusted by food a hour in and I hardly touched anything. I just felt so full. It was super busy as well. DH and I should have just broke off, but felt it was rude.

After walking around for 8 hours I thought my legs were going to fall off. I went to carry DS to bed and my legs kept almost giving out at the hip. It felt like my ligaments were loose. It hurt as well. Thankfully I feel better today, just a little sore.

I am dreading this week so much every day has awful triggers to it. I really want to cry, I just hope it goes by quickly.

https://[URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-08/Collage%202016-08-21%2021_57_49.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-08/Collage%202016-08-21%2021_57_49.jpg[/URL]

Anyone think there is a difference in my pregnancy bumps at all??

Danser - I'm sorry. I hope it goes by quickly and turns out to be a wonderful week for you.

Shobbs - I see a difference in shape. One looks maybe a little lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->