January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

We used to dtd around 3-4 times a week, sometimes more until my dh injured his hip, since then it's about once a week now. But he is having surgery to correct his injury soon so maybe that will change again!

Vrogers - I'm looking forward to hearing about your scan.

Congrats to everyone making it to 20 weeks already.

I am not wearing maternity jeans yet but I could definitely see it happening by the time I hit 20 weeks!

Chitown- my appt was today at 1:30! Excited to hear about yours!

Just got home from my appt, everything looks healthy, we definitely have a girl and she weighs 11 ounces. She was grabbing her feet and then stretched and yawned, it was cute! So amazing to see how different she looks each scan.

slammerkin - I am with you!! I think we've done it twice my whole pregnancy so far! I just have no appetite at all and like yours, my husband doesn't pressure me. Even pre pregnancy we done it no more than once a week, unless it was around ovulation time :blush:

Scan a week on Friday, can't wait!

midnight - glad your scan went well :)

vrogers- glad all went well at the scan

Angel5000- yah on 20 weeks :) half way!!

Chitown- my appt was today at 1:30! Excited to hear about yours!

Just got home from my appt, everything looks healthy, we definitely have a girl and she weighs 11 ounces. She was grabbing her feet and then stretched and yawned, it was cute! So amazing to see how different she looks each scan.

Awesome news, vrogers! So glad to hear everything is looking healthy and that baby is looking nice and active. I will update tomorrow morning after my scan! It's been so long since I've seen her (last time was at 7 weeks) so can't wait :happydance:

Yay for a good scan Vrogers!

I had the 3 hour GTT this morning I really hope I pass this one. I don't want to have to deal with GD on top of everything else. Our 20 week A/S is Wednesday I am so nervous. I hope this baby is healthy.

Chitown- wow! There was a bit of difference from the last time I saw her at the 15 week gender scan, there will definitely be a HUGE difference from 7 weeks! Can't wait to hear how it goes, you're going to love it.

I'm not looking forward to the GD test, danser. I hope you pass this one and don't have to worry about that, you've been through more than enough. Also can't wait to hear about your appt Weds. and I'm sure you'll have a healthy baby in there!

Vrogers - Sounds like a wonderful scan! Glad it went well!

Danser - When will you know the results? I hope you passed. You've had enough to stress about!

I noticed the forum got moved over to my control. I'll do my best to stay on top of updates! If there is anything that hasn't been changed let me know.

Slammer & pompey - we never did it very often before either. About once a week was our norm, except fertile time. :blush: :haha: But now that belly is getting more in the way I'm suspecting we'll be down to a lot less. I'm not really worried, just don't want DH to feel bad about it, but he doesn't seem to mind. :haha:

So glad everyone had great scans today! I have mine Thursday morning and am just anxious to make sure baby is okay. They have been pretty quiet the last 2 days with not moving a ton. However, the several days before that it was like a jungle gym so I know they are just having some rest days.

Right along there with you ladies being 20 weeks today. Honestly, the last 16 weeks since finding out have gone by at a snails pace. Being so sick certainly didn't help. Last time the back half flew by but there is so much to do still (read: EVERYTHING still to do...) that I'm hoping it doesn't go TOO quick.

Wowzers- way to go you ladies that are so..um..active..with your husbands! We aim for once a week but have been several spans where a couple weeks will go by because of not feeling good. Last pregnancy I would bleed after DTD so it wasn't done very often. No issues this time so we try and get it in when we can :)

Ali- I just got a message that the thread should be over to you. Thanks so much for keeping it up to date!

Yhr next few weeks are going to be so exciting as we get more gender reveals and start hitting v-days!!

Vrogers- congrats on the healthy scan! Did you already know you were team pink?

KK - my baby is having some quiet days too and it is freaking me out slightly! Like you, before that the baby was moving around like crazy - with much harder kicks than before - so this feels like a big change. :/

It helps to remember they need rest days too! They use so much energy growing that they take a little vacation from moving to relax a bit :)

Was playing some music and baby started dancing. Looks like they are a music lover like big brother was!

Thank you, literati! We found out at the 15 week gender scan, but I wasn't going to be 100% convinced until this scan! So the tech said "don't tell me what you're having" so she could confirm and she immediately said definitely a girl.

This baby also has quiet days. I feel him so much that when he is quiet it unnerves me xx

kksy9b - Mines is on thurs morning too, good luck :)

I have a question- last couple of nights, my belly feels all tense and tight, and i feel quite crampy with back pain- is this normal?
is that braxton hicks or just normal stretching pains?

i have scan on thurs so hopefully that will ease all my worries...

Ally - It sounds pretty normal, but always call if you want extra reassurance! You won't be a bother to them and I'm sure it'll feel good to talk to them about it.

Kk - Congrats on 20 weeks!

Best of luck on the scans Thursday!

I've been up since 1:30 am. I had to pee (no surprise there) and couldn't fall back asleep. Started to fall back asleep 45 minutes later only to be jolted back awake by DS making some gagging noises then throwing up all over me and the bed. He's thrown up 4 times now.. I feel so bad for him. He has no idea what's going on. Finally got him to start drinking some pedialyte so hoping it helps or at least got that nasty crud out of his throat. No fever which is good but he's still miserable. He definitely smells sick out the other end as well. Won't be surprised if he starts having diarrhea. Had to call into work which I hate doing but I can't work on little sleep and I would much rather I be with DS.

Midnight - Thanks. He's doing okay. He got about another hour of sleep which isn't enough to replace the 4 hours he lost, but he's been doing okay since he woke up. I thought he was getting ready to throw up again. He might have been because he was upset and shaking, but it must have settled. Hoping he's done throwing up, but time will tell. Right now he's my usual happy boy, maybe a bit more cuddly.

Last night DH finally got to feel this little man kick! He was so excited! I'm starting to feel kicks higher up. It's hard to explain, but I feel them at the top of my uterus and deeper in my abdomen. I haven't caught my skin jumping, but I'm sure it is because I can feel it in my skin. I also feel my clothes move against my skin with some kicks.

I'm definitely tired, but letting DH get some sleep. He went out last night to play some games with his friends and I ended up calling him home. He was just upstairs in another apartment thankfully. He didn't lay down till about 4:30, but was up since yesterday morning. He's lucky I called in! I hate when he goes out and has to watch DS, but he does fine usually. I know he doesn't get many chances to hang out with them.

Good luck at your appt ally! And it sounds normal to me, but if you are concerned, I would definitely call. Better to call and it be nothing than not call and it be something note serious.

Midnight- these babies never cease to cause their moms endless worry do they?? Hope they start moving around for you more again so you can be less anxious :hugs:

Ali- oh no! Poor baby :( I hope he starts feeling better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->