January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

danser- :hugs: not sure of everything that's going on but I hope this week isn't too hard on you and flies by!

shobbs- I'm also seeing a difference in shape of the bumps! Cute bumps either way, I'm jealous!

My anatomy scan is TOMORROW and right now I'm calm because I've put it out of my head but I know I'll be a mess of nerves tomorrow, will have to force myself to eat breakfast. Just want baby girl to be healthy! I have felt her move daily, although there's no routine or pattern yet but still loving them.

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! I start back (online) school tomorrow along with my appointment so it'll be a busy day.

My scan is today. Ive felt sick. Could be nerves? Had a bad tummy too :( I have to take my youngest so I hope no one moans!

shobbs- shape looks different

danser- don't know what is going on, but wishing u an easy week, take care.

vrogers- all the best for the scan...

Midnight_Fairy- GOOD LUCK TODAY :D update after

I bought maternity jeans yesterday, i have a definite bump now, it's hard and i can't find it into my normal clothes well. They are so comfy!
Im 20 weeks tomorrow and have my 20 week scan on thurs- so excited and nervous at the same time, just want thursday to come!

xx

Happy 20 weeks. Yes I have definitly put on weight now. Not gained loads but my hips are so much wider. Usual jeans dont fit and on colder days I have no clothes. I brought maternity but needed size up. I got them on ebay.

Thank you. I hope all is ok x

Happy 20 weeks. Yes I have definitly put on weight now. Not gained loads but my hips are so much wider. Usual jeans dont fit and on colder days I have no clothes. I brought maternity but needed size up. I got them on ebay.

Thank you. I hope all is ok x

what time is scan?? good luck again xxx

Good luck to everyone having scans! Mine is only 10 days away now.

How is everyone's, ahem, love life going? DH is such a trooper. We've only done it twice since I hit 5 weeks.

Scan all completed absolutley fine. Felt so odd being at a different hospital though!
We got scan pics for free and even one of them yawning. It was amazing and my kids were allowed in..
All measuring spot on and no problems.

Stayed team yellow as planned x

YAH midnight fairy- so happy for you

Slammerkim: your DH is a trooper!! Our sex life is same, usually 4/5 times a week. X

I don't find it uncomfortable but I feel self conscious about my belly, and sometimes cramp after for a while.

Good luck today midnight fairy - hope all goes great!

Vrogers - mine is tomorrow, too! I'm getting SO excited! 25 hour countdown for me, what time is yours?

I'm with you all on having to buy maternity jeans. I just put on my jeans this morning and noticed they're getting a little bit tight. Don't want to stretch them out too much, so the hubby is taking me shopping to H&M tonight. Only store in the Chicago loop with maternity clothes other than Macy's Pea in the Pod.

Ours is pretty much like normal - whenever we can when not exhausted. I'm surprised that dh has been so willing. I thought he'd be scared of hurting the baby, but he's fine with it. Thank goodness!

20 week scan booked for the 28th - my birthday! The doc wanted to do It later, around 22 weeks, but I won't be available until after 23 weeks, so we're going at 20.5 weeks. Looking forward to seeing our lo on my birthday - best birthday present ever! But doesn't get dh off the hook for a gift! Haha!

Ours is pretty much like normal - whenever we can when not exhausted. I'm surprised that dh has been so willing. I thought he'd be scared of hurting the baby, but he's fine with it. Thank goodness!

20 week scan booked for the 28th - my birthday! The doc wanted to do It later, around 22 weeks, but I won't be available until after 23 weeks, so we're going at 20.5 weeks. Looking forward to seeing our lo on my birthday - best birthday present ever! But doesn't get dh off the hook for a gift! Haha!

Haha baby was concieved on my birthday! So funny. Good luck for scan.

I find DTd sometimes uncomfortable if deep. My OH is 6ft 5 and I am 5ft...so can be hard to find a balance at times. Yes I cramp after too :(

Love the height difference midnight fairy- I'm
5ft & hubby 6ft- I thought that was a big difference lol.

Good luck to those having scans xx

Good luck to everyone on their scans!! <3

I'm 20 weeks today! :happydance: Half Way There!! Counting down to V-Day as my next marker. :)

We start back to work (teacher) in a week and a half and get students back in 2 weeks. :wacko: I'm not sure I'm ready for this. I'll be spending a few days this week and next week in my classroom getting things ready on my own time so I have a busy couple weeks ahead of me. I'm dreading school starting, mostly because I'm enjoying the ability to go to the bathroom whenever I want! :haha: But I know that once school starts I only have to go just under half way through the school year before our LO will be here.

Danser - :hugs: Hope things get easier for you.

Slammer - after my bfp we only dtd twice until second tri, and that was all DH (he was terrified). Since I've been in second tri we've been a little more active, (maybe once a week or so).

Unfortunately (TMI?) I've reached the point where I'm uncomfortable on bottom, and my hips are not good so they can get very painful if I am on top for long :wacko: Which I'm afraid is going to slow things down for us going forward. He doesn't seem to mind but I Wonder how well he'll keep it up. :p

Not tmi - nothing really is on here, is it? Honestly, we rarely dtd in the traditional position, but our favourite involves dh's thigh/knee on my belly, which isn't so comfortable now. We're happy to experiment ;-)

Ha! We never did it as often as some of y'all even before BFP. Good on you for keeping at it, but I'm not one for 5-6 times a week in any circumstance. We only did it a few times while I was pregnant with DD as well, and had a LOOOONG stretch without afterward too. Hubby really is a champ. Never pressured me.

Last time we did it I enjoyed it, but I think the belly is going to be seriously in the way from now on, so there won't be much activity. I don't feel to bad about it either. :p

So many reaching 20 weeks now! Can't believe we're all making it past halfway. Also love all the scans coming up!

DH and I don't get to enjoy each other intimately as much as we would like because of his hours. I usually have to wake him up halfway through his sleep so we can while DS is sleeping. Half the time he can't go back to sleep and I feel bad because of it. He says he doesn't mind but when he goes to work complaining about being tired I can't help but feel bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->