January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

Heather- I'm glad you have the Doppler for reassurance. I often think about getting one, but I'm afraid I would have a difficult time finding the heartbeat due to my weight and panic. I'm so happy you've been able to find your LO's HB everyday. Such great reassurance.

Spud- Sending you lots and lots of hugs. I'm sorry you're having to deal with such awful anxiety. :hugs: I bet you will have a great appointment tomorrow.

As for me, I have my 13 week scan in a few hours and I'm scared as well. No good reason to be just so scared that something could go wrong. I need to leave soon to get my progesterone drawn. Half way through weaning off of meds so I hope everything is going well. I'm totally off of the estrogen supplements and halfway off of prednisone and progesterone. Anticoagulants I'm still on for another few weeks.

^^^ oops!! I thought today was Friday, so I was thinking Spud's appointment was today. I have tomorrow off from work, so it feels like Friday!! :winkwink:

^^^ oops!! I thought today was Friday, so I was thinking Spud's appointment was today. I have tomorrow off from work, so it feels like Friday!! :winkwink:

Hi Topanga. I'm in New Zealand so IT IS Friday today :)
My appointment is in an hour and a half at 11am. I'm really hoping to hear a heartbeat.

Thank you so much ladies for your support. I'll be on to update you all afterwards.

Spud- Oh yeah! Time zones... :dohh: Have a great appointment!

Ladies ladies ladies. I am currently the happiest person in the worldright now. I had my midwife appointment and we heard a heartbeat at 160bpm. I cried and so did my midwife :) :)

Yay yay yay!! Congrats Spud!!! That is wonderful!! :bunny: :happydance: :bunny: And not only a heartbeat, but a PERFECT heart rate for your date!

Had my 13w scan today and everything looked perfect. Didn't remember to get CRL (somewhere between 60-70mm) but HR was 166. Yay!

The u/s tech was a jerk and scared the crap out of DH and me, asking all sorts of weird questions (details in my journal, link in siggy), but everything else went great and my OB said everything looks absolutely perfect and we really don't need to go back until our anatomy scan at 20 weeks. (We're still going at 16 weeks though, since I'm still pretty nervous.)

I ate an ice cream snickers before the appt (YUCK - I had no idea how sweet those things are) since I'd heard that eating something sugary and cold can help to have an active baby at the ultrasound and IT TOTALLY WORKED! We got to see her bouncing and stretching and dancing all over the place. So active! She was laying transverse, so the pictures didn't come out too well and the tech had to really push hard on my abdomen to even get a semi-side view picture (OWWWWW), but it was all worth it so see our little girl so active!

<3 I'm so in love. <3

11247512_379818718893839_3402947298664984185_n.jpg

11709532_379818722227172_8187373621878588814_n.jpg

Yay spud and buny!!!!! Such good news today!!!! So thrilled for you both!!!!

Spud so happy and relieved for you!!! Hearing that heartbeat is the most wonderful thing in the world. :)

So glad for you too Buny...sorry the tech was a jerk though. Hee hee I tried the ice cream trick at home with the doppler the other night to see if I'd be able to hear Bubs moving more and it totally worked...he was going crazy crashing around in there!

I refer to Baby as "he" but I'm actually starting to think Baby might be a girl...gender u/s is booked for July 24, so we shall see.

Awww! You have an adorable little bump!!!

Ladies I'm so sorry, I found this group via a signature, I hadn't realised it was for pregnancy after a loss. I am so sorry. Ive joined the 2016 January snowdrops group that's now in pregnancy club and will hopefully see you there. :flower:

I wish you all, all the best and hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

That's a lovely bump you have there Heather

hey Ladies. I'm just dropping in quickly to post a couple of photos of Squidge. our scan yesterday went really well. Everything looked good and the NT measurement came back at 1.7 which is low risk. I'm one happy Mummy. I promise to now take part and chat in this thread. I was just so anxious it was hard for me to do.
Also can anyone remember the page of the January Blizzards details for the personal bit at the bottom. Sorry baby brain already. i can't even remember the right words.

Attachments

• squidge1.jpg
    squidge1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2
  • squidge2.jpg
    squidge2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations on the great scan spud, very happy for you. So glad you're feeling better now.

AFM, I think I'm coming down with my first pregnancy cold, just in time to go camping with DH's family. Today I'm 14 weeks 1 day which is the point in my last pregnancy when my baby's heart stopped. Have a work dinner tonight, but will definitely be listening to baby on the doppler when I get home.

Hi could I be took off here was due Jan 5th but sadly lost my bean, :( however I've somehow caught again without a period inbetween and have a due date roughly of February 27th... After everything happening in may I forgot to remove myself from this group, I wish you all a happy n healthy 9 months xx

Emma sorry for your loss. Good to hear you caught again, happy and healthy 9 months to you too.

Great scan spud, so glad all is well.

sorry about your loss Emma, but wishing you the best of luck in your new pregnancy.

Glad you got such positive results back Spud, I got mine back as well, and also am low risk for DS and the other 2 they test for (can't remember which ones they are) it's a great relief isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->