January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

Congrats, Sporty. When do you get results?

Topanga- That's so sweet. <3 Is she going to be able to go to any of your scans?

Spud- That is definitely some hardcore baby brain. Hehe. Yay for strong symptoms?

L&K- When do you find our gender? I know one of the clinics here will tell you at a 16 week ultrasound, but mine doesn't verify on ultrasound until the 20 week scan. That's the big reason we decided to do the panorama test.

AFM:

DH's folks are supposed to be coming into town today, but his mom had a minimal motorcycle accident on the way, and his dad just called to let us know about an hour ago. We're waiting for an update. They think she's fine, but the doctors are going to do a CAT scan just in case. DH doesn't seem too worried, so I'm guessing his dad thinks everything is going to be okay.

Results should be back 4-7 days so not too long.

My new due date is 27th January

I have to wait until 20 weeks exactly *groan* so my scan date is August 17th. Exactly a month from now.

Hope you ladies are doing well, I pretty much have nothing going on. Still struggling to gain any weight as a lot is making me nauseous still. DH had made baked ziti the other night with lean ground beef, red sauce, garlic, onions, and mozzarella, and it made me feel sooo sick I could only handle a couple of bites. As he was cooking it the smell had put me off :wacko:

This is the longest MS has lasted, in my previous pregnancies it was done on 12 weeks exactly, and I am still suffering from fatigue. I have to have some caffeine in the early afternoon every day or I will be napping all day long. Ugh, waiting impatiently for that 2nd trimester burst of energy, that glow, and even the hunger, because I'm severely lacking all 3

I'm finding out Baby's sex one week today! Kind of hoping to be team pink, not because I care one way or the other, but because the doctor who gave us our angel's autopsy report scared the crap out of me by saying the conditions our angel suffered from are more likely to happen again if Baby is a boy.

They know nothing about what caused his problems or even what killed him, but the doctor had no problem filling my head full of horror stories and worst case scenarios - just what every PAL woman needs.

Hi ladies, just stopping by to say hello :wave:

I've had a little read and it's great you're all doing so well... I see you've even got some genders confirmed, so exciting!

Well I've had 2 losses in a row but I'm not giving up!! 3rd time lucky, right?! :thumbup: I am now in my brand new TWW... wish me luck lol!

Also just wanted to say thank you again for all your well wishes, it meant a lot :hugs: Take care ladies xx

I'm really hoping #3 is your lucky number Everything! Please keep us updated, I enjoy hearing about how you are doing. And so sorry about your 2nd loss :hugs:

(almost) 16 week bump
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/11774345_10200926709166584_1509199588_n_zps5t0yijrs.jpg

Lock - there are NO cheeseburgers there whatsoever. What a fantastic litle bump. I also like the nirvana top. They were my favourite band in my youth :)

Bunyhuny - how is your MIL? i hope she's ok. I'm sure that they were just doing the scan as a precaution.

Everything - I love to hear from you too and when you get your bfp I really want to know. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. I had two losses in a row before this pregnancy so it can and will happen. x x

Fit - I saw your other post too and I'm sorry to hear that that doctor scared the crap out of you. Seriously, I think some doctors can be far to objective and unemotional. We don't need that extra stress when PAL either.

Sportygirl - good luck with those results. I'm sure everything will be ok.

AFM - I'm at work, listening to the best of the live lounge (UK radio one where artists do an acoustic version of a popular song) and clearly procrastinating.
I don't find out gender until the 20 week scan either. I don't have an appointment yet but it will definitely be in the second half of August.
I posted a 13 week scan photo on a few gender guess forums and all the experts say 90% girly. I have to admit I'd love another girl but a healthy baby is all that matters.
My ms is getting so much better. I was soooooo sick with my daughter. it makes me think maybe I have a boy in there but Lock - I read your post about morning sickness and it doesn't mean anything it seems. Family and friends are convinced we have a boy.

I also have an anterior placenta again so I won't feel any kicks again until late. It doesn't help the PAL paranoia.

Hi ladies!!
Wow congrats to those that have a gender!
Holiday was great and we all had a blast :). Had a midwife appointment on Wednesday last week and they put me a day forward, yay! So close to 16 weeks now (15 +5) going for an on appointment on Wednesday and will book in for anatomy scan and I'll let you know the date :).

Pretty sure that the past week bubs has gotten pretty active, I can feel pressure just below my belly button and then also right down inside, had back pain today when I searched for heartbeat on Doppler and sure enough bubs was t gut back on the left side then once moved it was gone :).

Getting a little anxious as we approach the 18+1 mark which is when we lost Harrison last year so fingers crossed that all goes well and there's a healthy bub on my scan.

Missed you ladies while I was away, glad to be back xxx

Sorry for not being around the last several days. The accident was worse than the doctors had originally thought and DH's mom had to be hospitalized. She has 5 broken ribs and is still pretty darn sore. They say she's looking at a 4-6 week recovery period. They've finally released her from the hospital and she and DH's father are on their way home now.

I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to get caught up on posts soon.

Hey all. Had my 16w scan (15+6) today and baby looks great. Her heartbeat is still in the 150's when she's active, 130's when she's asleep. I take my last dose of progesterone tonight and then I'm done with all the big IVF meds. I'll be on my PCOS med, Metformin, for the rest of the pregnancy (heck, probably the rest of my reproductive life...) and I'm still taking the baby aspirin until 30-something weeks, but those don't give me any side effects, so they're not a big deal.

Sporty- Did you get your NT scan results back?

Bush- I'm glad you had a great vacation! :happydance: If you want me to edit your signature with your new due date, let me know and I'll fix it for you. (Or you can replace the ticker if you want to make your own, of course.)

Spud- How you feeling? The nausea still staying away? Mine is pretty much gone now, too, though I still have major food aversions. I'm starting to eat meat again, so that's good. My OB wants me getting more protein. I'm definitely eating a deficit of calories, but still gaining too fast. (I totally don't understand this at all.) She thinks my protein/carb balance must be off, so I've been making some major changes to my diet.

Everything- Hi hunny! :wave: Good luck this cycle! You best come back and update us when you get that BFP. I miss seeing you on here. <3

Fit- I'm so sorry that doctor scared you like that! Totally uncalled for! If it will help you deal with what he said, then I hope you join me over here in team pink. :hugs:

Lock- You feeling any better? If not, I surely hope it lets up soon.

My scan pic from today (15+6):

11755216_385675931641451_610427782091930433_n.jpg

Gorgeous photo Buny.

No results yet, so I assume no news is good news.

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join? As of my past ultrasound I am due on January 7, 2016. But my last appointment my belly is measuring 17 weeks not 16 weeks. We will get it confirmed on August 11th!

We also are going to find out the sex tomorrow morning!!!

Hi ladies don't know if you remember me, but I was due January 5th but sadly mc on May 22nd :cry:, however by June 30th realised no period and boob pain back, well I got my Bfp that evening, took various tests as you do finally got a 3+ on a digital too yaay anyways rang epu n got a scan Tuesday just gone and saw my rainbow with a healthy heartbeat, sobbed :) so I'm due March 3rd ha my birthday :cloud9: just thought I'd let you all know... I'm so shocked but extremely happy,
Happy healthy 9months to us all.xxxxx

Hi guys!!!!! Sorry I have been noticeably absent! So much going on at work, and I am still sick and still tired, so I just haven't had the energy to be patient with my phone and type.

Can everyone drop me a quick line about all the things I have missed updating on the front page? I'll try to get it done today because I am home sick.

So yesterday I ate a subway sandwich for lunch (very naughty of me). At about 2:00, I got a really awful headache to the point where I thought I might barf. Someone brought me a Tylenol to my office at about 2:30, and I went home at 3:00 still feeling awful. Took a nap and still had the headache when I woke up. I decided I should try to eat some dinner and instantly barfed it up. The nausea with this headache was just so different than my normal pregnancy nausea. And I didn't feel better after throwing up like I usually do, so I got back in bed and was texting hubby at work all night because I was convinced I either had food poisoning or listeria. That headache lasted 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!! I have woken up feeling fine this morning, so I am thinking that maybe I just had my first migraine??? I have no other explanation at this point. But I was convinced yesterday that I was dying. Lol.

Anyway. Enough of the sickness stuff. We found out gender on Wednesday!!!! Baby was not shy at all. It was the first thing she saw when she put the probe down.

Baby Everett, for your viewing pleasure!

Ps- I'm still secretly terrified there is something she saw and didn't tell me or something. Since it was a private scan, it was just a tech, so she wouldn't have been allowed to say something if she did see anything, so I can't get that worry out of my head. But I guess I would have heard from my doctor by now if there had been a problem, since our scan was on Wednesday. I suppose worry won't truly go away until our official anatomy scan, which has yet to be scheduled. Come on, doc!!!

Hope everyone is well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17
Welcome faith and congratulations!

Emma I am sorry for your loss. Hope that this new pregnancy is your rainbow.

kd hope your head is feeling better today that sounds awful. Congratulations on finding out your having a boy how exciting.

Can you change my due date to 27th please.

Got my NT results yesterday and we are lower risk.

So much good news on this thread, I'll respond to everyone's posts and post photos later but we had our gender scan and we're TEAM BLUE! :blue::blue::blue:

Can you please update the front page kd?

The scan was amazing - can't believe how much he's grown since the last one. He was dancing a jig, swallowing big gulps of amniotic fluid, and even pointed at his boy parts for us.

Can't wait to hear what everyone else is having

Welcome Faith!

Sorry about your loss Emma, hope this new pregnancy gives you a sticky rainbow bean

Congrats on being team :blue: ladies, KD, my DS is also named Everett, so I'm quite partial to it :)

I still have a while before we find out the gender, 23 days and impatiently counting

It's ok to leave it for now will wait until the big scan on the 7th August and see what goes on then :).
Welcome to the newbies and so glad things are going smoothly for us :).

Buny congrats on another great scan and I hope your MIL is doing better - how scary!

KD congrats on Team Blue!!!!!

Sporty so glad to hear your results came back low risk, what a relief. Happy for you.

Emma, congrats on your BFP and rainbow baby!! So happy it happened quickly for you. :)

Here is a picture of our little man, who will be named Thomas after DH's dad. As you can see he was kind enough to point out his boy parts for us just in case we missed them. :haha:

Attachments

• I'm a Boy!!.jpg
    I'm a Boy!!.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member