*January Bubbas*

Hi can I join ladies?

My name is Emma and I have just found out that I am pregnant and due on 22nd January. Going to call the doctors tomorrow and start the ball rolling. Hope everyone is ok x

Hi Emma, congrats and welcome to the club! Is this your first baby?

Emma x

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

That's great news! :happydance:

Emma x

Hey mummyemmy, yep its my first baby.
I should be in the teen section because im 17..
But theres not much january babies there :shrug:
hope you guys dont mind

Hey mummyemmy, yep its my first baby.
I should be in the teen section because im 17..
But theres not much january babies there :shrug:
hope you guys dont mind

Hi! No of course we don't mind! Wow only 17, you must be very grown up! How are you finding it so far?

Emma x

Hi can I join ladies?

My name is Emma and I have just found out that I am pregnant and due on 22nd January. Going to call the doctors tomorrow and start the ball rolling. Hope everyone is ok x

Hi Emma, congrats and welcome to the club! Is this your first baby?

Emma x

Hi Emma,

I had a mc last august but this one will be sticking! Still can't believe it and even did another test tonight lol.

Hope your ok

Emma x

Hi Emma, sorry to hear about your mc. I'm still finding it hard to believe because I feel normal! I'm sure once the symptoms start appearing It will feel more real! Have you got any symptoms yet?

Emma x

I went to doctor this morning and had my ultrasound. Got to see my little peanuts heartbeat and hear it too!!!! Heart rate in the 150's!!! YAY! Doc said everything looks great and I go back in 1 month.
I went to the hospital while I was on vacation because I had some dark red bleeding, not a lot, but it worried me. All they did was bloodwork because I knew what my previous HCG levels were.
HCG levels on Friday (at regular doctor) was 9883 and on Wednesday when I went to the hospital it was 25421.
No more bloodwork for me today!! Thank goodness. Now he's just going by ultrasounds. My peanut measured 7w1d which is exactly what I am! Go peanut!!!!

So glad to hear that everything is good RNMommy

Well I think I may have my morning sickness starting. I have felt pretty rough all day and was wretching at about 11.30 and then was finally sick at 1.30. I have just eaten a little something and feel a bit better!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Welcome ShanSam!

Oh Pinky, I am almost with you. I feel off and on gaggy. I made this new recipe (radish and asparagus salad) and I had to have DH throw it out because the smell of it was almost making me gag.

I am not nearly as tired as I was with my first attempt, so that's interesting but I was not gaggy at all that time and now I am often. I hope because I havent thrown up yet means I wont, but we'll see.

Hang in there Pinky!

I am excited, my doctor's appt is Tuesday!

Birdie dorf- Good luck for your doctors appointment. :happydance: My morning sickness has backed off a little now so it is not too bad but still feeling quite nauseous.

Hope your appointment goes well :hugs:

Can't wait to hear about your appt!

I wish I was a hungry maniac. I am sick sick sick still. I puke all day long. I think Im going to call my doc tomorrow and get him to call in some meds for me. I have to eat something and keep it down. Even the smoothies and milkshakes don't stay down anymore.
The only thing I can eat and it doesn't come up is pickles. LOL! I don't think its healthy to survive on just pickles. Hahaha.

Pickles?! That's it. Wow, that it rough.

My appt went well. It was basically just a meet and greet since this is a new OB for me. She offered a dating scan but I said I'd rather wait and she was fine with that. She was really nice and I am excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->