*January Bubbas*

Oh how I wish I could follow my own advice sometimes.....blah....

I went to the doctors this morning because when I woke up and went to the bathroom there was a decent amount of pinkish brown on the toilet paper. And of course, I panicked. :(
I was so upset.

I went to the doc and he did an exam and said that he didn't see any blood and my cervix was closed. Which, by time i got to the office the bleeding had stopped and it was just a brownish tint barely there when I wiped. Blah again.
But I found out what my HCG levels were from my blood work yesterday.

At 15DPO it was 320. Yesterday, at 20DPO, it was 3288!!!! Whoop Whoop.

He did a scan and said everything looked right where it should be. He could see a little blood in the uterus on the scan but said that was probably just from implantation and hadn't come out yet. He encouraged me to be positive and that he didn't see anything wrong.
Whew!!!! I have to go back for more bloodwork tomorrow just to double check my levels again. FX they continue to rise appropriately.

YOur levels look great! I spotted with everyone of my pregnancies! I am sure with those levels everything will be great!!

How many in this thread are in the USA?

I wish I lived in USA! I go to Florida at least once a year, I love it so much!

Emma x

Ah would you belive in have lived in Georiga most of my life and only been to Florida twice, lol. I want to go this year.

Really! There are parts of uk I've never visited or only been to once though! Do you go to orlando, i am a bit of a disney world fan! My geography is terrible, how far is Georgia from Florida?

Emma x

Emma x

Ah would you belive in have lived in Georiga most of my life and only been to Florida twice, lol. I want to go this year.

Really! There are parts of uk I've never visited or only been to once though! Do you go to orlando, i am a bit of a disney world fan! My geography is terrible, how far is Georgia from Florida?

Emma x

Well, Florida is just right under Georiga, were neighbors. But, no, I have never been to disney. Or orlando, no popular part of florida.

I did get my results back today. They were 5662. Not as high as they could have been but doctor doesn't seem concerned. I was a wreck today, crying all day. But my doc got on the phone and reassured me that everything was fine as far as he was concerned but if I wanted to have my levels checked again tomorrow just for peace of mind then he would be happy to do it. (Because Im leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation and will be gone for 10 days - what a way to spend my vacation...worrying....UGH)
So I go back in the morning.
Hoping they're still going up. He said that he knows textbooks say that they should double every 48hrs but its not exact and the numbers fluctuate.
I know it should have made me feel better, but Im still going crazy about it.
Im not bleeding or cramping, so thats a good thing.
If Im in GA and I start to bleed or cramp real bad I'll just go to the ER. Hopefully I don't have to do that.
And Im praying when I go to the doc on May 31 I'll see my little bean's ticking heartbeat!!!

I did get my results back today. They were 5662. Not as high as they could have been but doctor doesn't seem concerned. I was a wreck today, crying all day. But my doc got on the phone and reassured me that everything was fine as far as he was concerned but if I wanted to have my levels checked again tomorrow just for peace of mind then he would be happy to do it. (Because Im leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation and will be gone for 10 days - what a way to spend my vacation...worrying....UGH)
Hoping they're still going up. He said that he knows textbooks say that they should double every 48hrs but its not exact and the numbers fluctuate.
If Im in GA and I start to bleed or cramp real bad I'll just go to the ER. Hopefully I don't have to do that.
And Im praying when I go to the doc on May 31 I'll see my little bean's ticking heartbeat!!!

I'm sure everythings going to be ok! Just claim it! I hope you have a fun vacation!!!

You know, I just did some more research and I dont know why I have it my head that its supposed to double every 48hrs. UGH!!! I frustrate myself.

I found this online....

"Normal" Doubling Time

hCG levels

Doubling Time

Under 1200 mIU/ml - 31-72 hours

Between 1200 to 6000 mIU/ml - 72-96 hours

Over 6000 mIU/ml - more than 96 hours

Hey we're due 23rd Jan first midwife app next thurs woo

Have a great vacation! I'm sure everything will be fine!

Emma x

Hey we're due 23rd Jan first midwife app next thurs woo

Hi! Congrats and welcome to our group! I've yet to book my mw appt, hopefully I will get one next week. It makes it feel more real then! Is this your first?

Emma s

Emma x

Emma x

Well, Florida is just right under Georiga, were neighbors. But, no, I have never been to disney. Or orlando, no popular part of florida.

Ah ok, you should definitely go, if you like that kind of thing!

Emma x

Hi can I join ladies?

My name is Emma and I have just found out that I am pregnant and due on 22nd January. Going to call the doctors tomorrow and start the ball rolling. Hope everyone is ok x

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

Just got off the phone with the doctor's office!!!!!

5/18/11 - HCG 5226, Progesterone 34.1

5/20/11 - HCG 9883, Progesterone 28

Whoop Whoop!!! :dance:

*I have to read through and catch up later, just wanted to post the good news!!!!*

Fantastic numbers! So pleased for you :thumbup:

Great news RN. Glad there are so many January mamas-to-be with us now.

I haven't had any of that light brown spotty stuff in 4 days. I am so excited. I feel much more confident now.

I am starting with a new OB and I called and got set up. Feel accomplished!

I am megathirsty but that might just be me in general. Also the SBs are starting to set in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->