*January Bubbas*

:hi: guys sorry i went to bed :hugs:

im fab, if it wasnt for peeing constantly and the occasional dizzy spell i wouldnt think i was PG feel like a bit of a fraud :haha: totally different from last time, which im taking as a good sign given how my last turned out. Also im not as sleepy as last, quite the opposite infact, iv been wide awake from 5.50am this morning!! totally different from last time, i had to drag myself out of bed last time

Im 31 my DH is 29 this is our first, this is my second :bfp: after 16 cycles TTC. I'm waiting on an early scan date once thats over with im sure i will feel better :hugs: we havent told anyone yet, only my big sis and my BFF's, im tryth im bricking it, gonna tell my parents after my early scan :hugs:

Hello! I'd like to join the club lol. Just found out today properly, have worked out my edd to be 18 jan :) already have ds who's 8 and dd who's 5 I know they will be excited. I am! Congrats to everyone else x

I haven't had any symptoms yet apart from hunger...feel like I could eat for england lol

I keep switching between feeling really hungry and not wanting to have anything to do with food.

I would really like an early scan as well, Lintu- especially due to the spotting I have had. I have my first Midwife appointment next Friday....seems so far away!!

Hi everyone! Can anyone give me pointers on controlling my ms its killing me lol

Momof4sons & Henabena - Welcome!!!!! Im due January 16th!!!!
YAY for buddies!!!

Hope - Ive heard that as long as the spotting isn't accompanied by severe cramping it is considered "normal". If it continues too long though I would bring it up to your doctor just in case! but it sounds fine.

Tabathavm - I know!!! We lay down together at night and he's snoring in 2 minutes!! Sometimes I just want to reach over and pinch his nose! LOL! Im so mean. Hahaha.
Oh Hhahahaha! Silly~

ooh cant belive how many are due in Jan :) still not sunk in that im preg yet!

been sick the last 3 days....doing ok today! only feel sick!

x

Oh how I wish I could follow my own advice sometimes.....blah....

I went to the doctors this morning because when I woke up and went to the bathroom there was a decent amount of pinkish brown on the toilet paper. And of course, I panicked. :(
I was so upset.

I went to the doc and he did an exam and said that he didn't see any blood and my cervix was closed. Which, by time i got to the office the bleeding had stopped and it was just a brownish tint barely there when I wiped. Blah again.
But I found out what my HCG levels were from my blood work yesterday.

At 15DPO it was 320. Yesterday, at 20DPO, it was 3288!!!! Whoop Whoop.

He did a scan and said everything looked right where it should be. He could see a little blood in the uterus on the scan but said that was probably just from implantation and hadn't come out yet. He encouraged me to be positive and that he didn't see anything wrong.
Whew!!!! I have to go back for more bloodwork tomorrow just to double check my levels again. FX they continue to rise appropriately.

Attachments

• ducky1.jpg
    ducky1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 7
Hi to everyone that's joined since I went to bed last night! Congrats, I can't believe how many of us are due in Jan! Hope you are all feeling well, we've just arrived in Cornwall for a few days away and I'm feeling shattered, Took us 6 hours in the car to get here!

What is everyone looking forward to the most?

Emma x

Oh how I wish I could follow my own advice sometimes.....blah....

I went to the doctors this morning because when I woke up and went to the bathroom there was a decent amount of pinkish brown on the toilet paper. And of course, I panicked. :(
I was so upset.

I went to the doc and he did an exam and said that he didn't see any blood and my cervix was closed. Which, by time i got to the office the bleeding had stopped and it was just a brownish tint barely there when I wiped. Blah again.
But I found out what my HCG levels were from my blood work yesterday.

At 15DPO it was 320. Yesterday, at 20DPO, it was 3288!!!! Whoop Whoop.

He did a scan and said everything looked right where it should be. He could
see a little blood in the uterus on the scan but said that was probably just
from implantation and hadn't come out yet. He encouraged me to be positive
and that he didn't see anything wrong.

Whew!!!! I have to go back for more bloodwork tomorrow just to double check
my levels again. FX they continue to rise appropriately.

Glad everything was ok at the doctors, I'm sure hcg will continue to rise!

Emma x

ooh cant belive how many are due in Jan :) still not sunk in that im preg yet!

been sick the last 3 days....doing ok today! only feel sick!

x

Hope it stays like that for you, I only ever felt sick with dd. Never actually vomited!

Emma x

Glad you are ok RN and that you got such quick medical attention. that's impressive.

Welcome all!

No more bleeding yesterday and none this morning. YAY!!!!!
Off to the doctor's office for another blood draw. Blah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->