January Due Date Thread

CrowBaby

Pregnant with Our Rainbow
Reaction score
I know it's uber early, but I am due January 2, 2017 (estimated, I don't go to the doctor for a bit).

Anyone else?

I'm not due in January but I'm just stopping by to say welcome !! And to wish you a happy healthy nine months ❤️

Just got a positive today. 1/6/17 EDD hello ladies!

oh yay January babies! Congrats ladies :)

Just got my bfp as well!!! Edd 1/1/17! A New Years baby!! We already have 2 boys so we are hoping for a baby girl!!

I *THINK* I got my bfp, but I am waiting to see what the next couple of days bring. EDD would be about 1/6/17. I am hoping to find or start a secret January group on Facebook if I get a solid BFP. :happydance:

Attachments

• 13055474_10153529629681596_2208697072102511816_n.jpg
    13055474_10153529629681596_2208697072102511816_n.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 34
Just got my bfp confirmed by a clear blue digi. EDD 04/01
By son was due 07/01 but was.born on 21/12 just in time for Christmas

Yay fellow New Years babies!!!

Just got my :bfp: this morning! I'm with a fertility doctor so I was able to get a blood test today to confirm the pee test. Positive for both! :happydance:

My hcg is on the low side but we think it's just because it's still very early. My period isn't due to start till tomorrow. Going in Monday for a second blood test to see how the levels are progressing.

40 weeks puts me at January 1st but I have a longer cycle and a late ovulation so I think it's going to be more like Jan 6th.

I got a Vvvvvv faint line yesterday and another today. Waiting to see what the next couple of days bring and hoping get it confirmed with a digi over the weekend

If all goes well I will have EDD of 7th Jan :)

Ok AF isn't even due yet for another 2 days but can't shift.this complete exhaustion. I actually feel like I have jet lag. Anyone else have any symptoms

Ok AF isn't even due yet for another 2 days but can't shift.this complete exhaustion. I actually feel like I have jet lag. Anyone else have any symptoms

I have this very strange feeling... I feel like I'm getting the flu but not full on flu.... I also have cramping.

I was thinking about making one of these a few days ago, but didn't have time with work! My EDD is January 3rd! My last pregnancy got moved up a week, so we'll see if I stay January!

Hi all and congratulations. I've just got my BFP this morning. Bit of a shock if I'm honest as it wasn't planned! EDD 4th Jan!

yay Jan babies already ... congrats ladies ... H&H 9 months to all of you

Congratulations ladies! :hugs: My DD was a Jan 16 baby! Hope you all have a happy 9 months.

...This makes me so broody for another one :coffee:

Hello! I got a very unexpected BFP today.. Wasn't planned but here I am lol think I'll be due around 8th Jan!

Not many symptoms at the moment. Slight cramping on and off and I'm pretty tired. I've been getting up for a wee a couple times in the night last couple days which is unusual for me but otherwise feel fairly normal.

Hi everyone I think I'm due in January, but could possibly be Dec. I see my doctor May 9 and can confirm then.
I got a strong positive at what I think was 7dpo (almost a week ago).
Yesterday at what I believe to be 10dpo my first line was as dark as the control line. When I was pregnant with my son they didn't get that dark until like 15-16dpo. Maybe I implanted early?

Congrats everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->